• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tattoos?

It can also deter you from getting certain jobs if you have tats that cant be covered up. That's probably only reason I'd get them in a spot that can be covered, otherwise I could give a fuck what regular everyday people think.

Lil' Woj21

Yeah cause honestly its my body and ill do whatever the fuck I want. And yeah most jobs dont care what tattoos you have as long as its not anything Sexual or Offensive

MC Rae

Yeah, I have a couple. First one I got was the phrase 'Stay Free' as inspired by The Clash which is on my back.

aaaaaand the second one takes a lot of explaining to some people haha:

Planning to get more done soon too.

kingovkings

Yeah, I have a couple. First one I got was the phrase 'Stay Free' as inspired by The Clash which is on my back.

aaaaaand the second one takes a lot of explaining to some people haha:

Planning to get more done soon too.

Dude is that RKO as in Orton ?

kingovkings

It's better than the guy with hulk hogan on his back.

I'm not hating on it, Each to there own. I just wasn't sure if it is in fact RKO as in Orton, or if it stands for something else but same initials =/. As he says it takes some explaining to some people.

I've wanted some form of Straight Edge tattoo, this was long before I knew CM Punk. I just haven't come upon anything I like. Best thing I have come up with is really simple, just the words straight edge on the underside of my wrists. I dunno. I'm not really all that big into tattoos and I would only ever consider getting one if in 30-40 years it would still make sense to me.

I also like Charlie's (LOST) tattoo on his arm.
The actor, Dominic Monaghan, has a tattoo on his left shoulder that reads Living is Easy with Eyes Closed, which is a lyric from The Beatles' "Strawberry Fields Forever". This tattoo has become an apparent part of Charlie's character, as well.
  • In "The End", we see that the tattoo now has the complete lyric, Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.

Or This.

fate.png

....I liked Charlie's character on LOST. lol

Lubay

I don't have any, but I may get a few on the right side of my body. The aging factor doesn't really bother me. I mean come on, everyone's skin looks like shit when you get older regardless.

monkeystyle

I have one and it hurt but not too bad. I want to get more one day.

3108_198869710160_824870160_6637910_7435585_n.jpg

That looks like utter shit. I would Danza slap the artist (and I use that term very loosely in your case) for that shit.

I have one on my inner left forearm that has been there for 10 years now and still looks pretty much as good as the day I got it.

I had wanted to get an Ankh done on my other forearm but then that cocksucker Edge got it done (different style, but still) and I was immediately turned off from getting it after that.

Probably will get it elsewhere, maybe the back of my calf but I wanna go crazy with it so I need a hot artist to draw it first.

pumpt73

I have 8 total. I have a wizard in stonewash on my upper right shoulder, a sacrificial women on her knees with her hands tied by a vine on my upper left shoulder in stonewash, a custom tribal backpiece in stonewash, a biohazard emblem on my right calf (i know cliche), a tribute cross to my late grandfather on my left calf. My inner left forearm has a set of praying hands. My inner right forearm has the hands of God and Adam from Michealangelo's "The Creation of Man", and my most recent on my outer left forearm I have tribut cross to my best friend who passed from an overdose at age 31.

View attachment 536