• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tater Chasers

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I was tied up the last couple days, but I agree this is a good idea, and I support anything that provides participation.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Mike Napoli for tomorrow please

Tapatalkin' bitches
btw Mitch like I said earlier I can't respond to anything on FB including messenger right now...so I'm not ignoring you...i just can't respond
because I posted a pretty gross picture in a group that is all about offensive and gross meme's and such but someone there got butthurt and reported me to fb and now my account is in FB jail for another 36 or so hours
PS this is the pic
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1465865208.583335.jpg

Last edited:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Yeah so to add to the story, he sends me this pic on Twitter yesterday while I'm eating dinner. Luckily nothing in the world was going to stand in the way of my fucking chicken wings.

Many Bothans died to bring you this Tapatalk message.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Yeah so to add to the story, he sends me this pic on Twitter yesterday while I'm eating dinner. Luckily nothing in the world was going to stand in the way of my fucking chicken wings.

Many Bothans died to bring you this Tapatalk message.
Could always share the other pic I sent