Tarver calls out John Cena

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JMobile

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
I dunno why, but Tarver's video actually makes me appreciate Dr.Thuganomics now.

The Nicker

Reaction score
Hey guys, you must admit; if you are a wrestler who was unsuccessful and you are making YouTube videos, there is no better way to do this but to have John Cena a reasonable tag on your video so it appears all over the place. Somebody said above that this sounds like mooching, and it honestly is. Any time Cena is on some kind of boost in either popularity, exposure, or controversy, Michael Tarver is right there sniffing his ass crack for attention. He's coming off as a obsessed desperate could-have-been that is too bitter to do anything with himself to become relevant again.

Oh, and his "rap" sucked.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
They see me trollin......

Deuce

Reaction score
This rap was as bad as Cena's last Monday.

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
odds are cena dosent even remember this guy.he will be selling oranges on the freeway in no time.that vid was 3 minutes of my life ill never get back.im proud of myself for making it through the entire vid without turnin it off.

Last edited: