• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Target vs Walmart

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I find the Walmart+ benefits really convenient like 10c off gas, and free Paramount+ and I feverything I buy at Walmart is fairly cheap compared to other stores. I'll just get fresh produce and meat elsewhere but anything frozen or processed Walmart will do

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
someone say target?
nick-jackson-young-bucks.gif

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
What sucks about Target frankly is that they're currently going through a downward trend in business at the moment from mismanagement from higher ups and failure to keep stores stocked properly. Of course, the corporate structure will cite "retail theft" as the reason for it, but that opens up a whole other can of worms such as the question "how are you not able to secure your stock properly to keep it from getting stolen?"

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Target

I’m not saying that because I work there either but I’ve always preferred it over Wal-Mart. Before I worked there I would usually go to Target for things. Now I just buy stuff after a shift because I usually don’t like going in on my days off.

I don’t have anything against Wal-Mart though; I will go there sometimes because they have some stuff I like that Target doesn’t have.

I know it’s not an option but I do use Amazon as well. I just got a book from there that I was going to get from Target, but I saw Amazon was going to send it to me sooner than Target would have.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
What sucks about Target frankly is that they're currently going through a downward trend in business at the moment from mismanagement from higher ups and failure to keep stores stocked properly. Of course, the corporate structure will cite "retail theft" as the reason for it, but that opens up a whole other can of worms such as the question "how are you not able to secure your stock properly to keep it from getting stolen?"
they shat the bed trying to expand to Canada so Ive written them off forever lol

Skyefire

Wrestling Goddest
Whenever possible I go to Target. Walmart is cheaper but that's only because they pay their workers less (or what employees they have). Also I can get to Target on one bus. Walmart requires three busses.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
My choices of where to shop has alot to do with when I worked in the inventory field for 13 years. I have seen alot of stuff that made me not like alot of stores and I don't like Wal-Mart at all. Hated it more since Sam died. Their practices have made me hate them more. When they came to us every year demanding a lower rate of charge to do their inventories, to them demanding things in a city to do just to build there and when a local business said no we don't want you here a rep pulled out a check and asked how much for their business. The business didn't even have anything to do with what they did but they wanted to buy it to stop someone from saying no to them. They bankrupted Rubbermaid because they said they would have to charge more because of the cost of the stuff to make their products Wal-Mart told them no and they would pay less to keep their products if they sya no they won't sell them. Rubbermaid bulked and went bankrupt and merged with Newell because of them.

I would rather go to a Target because it's cleaner to me and nicer.