Taping spoilers for road to Against All Odds

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Oh huh I don't really know why this didn't cross my mind after that DQ finish a few weeks ago, a bit better there. Thought it had no basis except for EY heat lol

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Doering vs. Alexander :banderas:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Following Sunday's well-received Impact Slammiversary in Nashville, Tennessee, the company taped two weeks of TV in the same venue that began to set July 1st's Against All Odds in motion.

BTI:
  • Black Taurus (w/ Crazzy Steve) defeated Andrew Everett
  • Digital Media Champion Rich Swann defeated Raj Singh (w/ Shera) in a non-title match. Brian Myers attacked Swann after the match and wants a rematch from their Slammiversary match at AAO.
Thursday, June 23rd Impact:
  • Honor No More did a promo continuing to run down Impact. America's Most Wanted (James Storm/Chris Harris) came out to defend Impact which brought out their new friends and new babyfaces, The Good Brothers. HNM then attacked the faces until The Briscoes made the save.
  • Mia Yim defeated Chelsea Green (w/ Deonna Purrazzo). Mickie James helped even the odds during the match and took out Purrazzo.
  • Bhupinder Gujjar & Shark Boy defeated Johnny Swinger & Zicky Dice. Violent By Design's Doering & Deaner laid everyone out afterward. Deaner then called out World Champion Josh Alexander and set up both their match and the revelation that Alexander will defend the title against Doering in the AAO main event.
  • World Champion Josh Alexander defeated Cody Deaner in a non-title match
  • Sami Callihan defeated Jack Price and was put through a table by Moose after the match.
  • Honor No More (Eddie Edwards, Matt Taven & Mike Bennett) defeated The Briscoes & James Storm. As HNM all attacked the faces after the match, the Good Brothers came out but were also overwhelmed. HNM Pillmanized Mark Briscoe's ankle after the match.
Thursday, June 30th Impact
  • Trey Miguel defeated Chris Bey, Laredo Kid & Steve Maclin to become the no. 1 contender for the X-Division title
  • Gisele Shaw defeated Rosemary (w/Taya Valkyrie). The Influence were out to help Shaw, leading to the loss. After the heels beat up Rosemary and Valkyrie, she then either aligned or joined The Influence after the match.
  • Knockouts Champion Jordynne Grace defeated Savannah Evans (w/ Tasha Steelz) in a non-title match
  • Tag Team Champions The Good Brothers defeated HNM's Vincent & PCO. The returning Heath & AMW came out to even the odds after another HNM post-match attack.
  • Ace Austin (w/ Chris Bey) defeated Alex Zayne
  • Chris Sabin (w/ Alex Shelley) defeated Frankie Kazarian
Post-show, Sabin and Kazarian brought out Brian Hebner who is wrapping up with Impact. Earl Hebner and the entire locker room also came out. Kazarian put over Impact and meeting his wife (Traci Brooks) there while also lauding Sabin for his in-ring ability. Brian Hebner thanked the company and Scott D'Amore also thanked the fans for coming.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Ace Austin vs Alex Zayne running it back from the BOSJ Tourney:trips8

Doering vs Alexander is going to be lovely.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Good Brothers as faces :deandre im gonna need to be convinced

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Also in kayfabe these mofo be dumb af to trust The Briscoes when they clearly gonna join honor no more

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I think it's lost on people that don't watch weekly that Honor No More is not a pro-ROH faction lol they were actually very critical of the company hiatus (in kayfabe) hence the "no more" part of the name lol they're guys that were out of a job and are jaded bc they feel betrayed by their former employers. Even Eddie joining, mentioned nothing about his ROH time, he mentioned being similarly jaded with Impact last year for how Kenny Omega was handled. So yeah, just being a former ROH wrestler is no basis for being in the stable even though I get how it looks like that lol

And that's not just to you OMB, I've seen the sentiment a lot since the group formed lol and it's partially bc it wasn't explained well on screen too

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I think it's lost on people that don't watch weekly that Honor No More is not a pro-ROH faction lol they were actually very critical of the company hiatus (in kayfabe) hence the "no more" part of the name lol they're guys that were out of a job and are jaded bc they feel betrayed by their former employers. Even Eddie joining, mentioned nothing about his ROH time, he mentioned being similarly jaded with Impact last year for how Kenny Omega was handled. So yeah, just being a former ROH wrestler is no basis for being in the stable even though I get how it looks like that lol

And that's not just to you OMB, I've seen the sentiment a lot since the group formed lol and it's partially bc it wasn't explained well on screen too
I was thinking more because AMW & GB are both faces at the moment and Briscoes aren't gonna be babyfaces to impact audiences with AMW & GB both faces.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Why wouldn't the Briscoes be faces over the Good Bros in the audiences eyes lmao the Good Bros have go away heat with half the fans already and everyone loves the Briscoes, they'd have to do some heinous shit to get booed. I doubt face Good Bros last too long, they're still apart of Bullet Club and overall heels in the wrestling industry

And AMW I'd bet won't be making another appearance after these tapings, Harris ain't about to wrestle sadly

Reactions: Vegeta

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Why wouldn't the Briscoes be faces over the Good Bros in the audiences eyes lmao the Good Bros have go away heat with half the fans already and everyone loves the Briscoes, they'd have to do some heinous shit to get booed. I doubt face Good Bros last too long, they're still apart of Bullet Club and overall heels in the wrestling industry

And AMW I'd bet won't be making another appearance after these tapings, Harris ain't about to wrestle sadly
Idk bout that I wouldn't be shocked if AMW do.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I'd be fairly shocked of they even showed back up for the next taping lol it's easy cause this was right after Slammy, getting a call back is a different story:lol