• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tampa City Officials Ready to ‘Pull the Plug’ on WrestleMania 36 if WWE and Vince McMahon Don’t Make a Decision Soon

Deezy

DZ PZ
Lmao stop. That’s the stupidest excuse I’ve ever heard

“Our fans complain about our booking decisions so we’re gonna screw them out of their WrestleMania money”

Sure...
Stupid fans will keep coming and pretend it's the cities fault.

Rasslin fans are stupid ...if they weren't, they would've cancelled their tickets already......which doesn't seem to be happening

Same morons bitch about particular airlines but still use them.....no sympy.

You know what. I see you're going to keep on and on with silly ways to compare this, so it's no use in going back and forth anymore. Clearly you just don't get it.
57LW.gif

Deezy

DZ PZ
It's rather odd how someone responding to direct quotes is the one who gets blamed for this continuing.

:hmm:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Like I said, differences of opinions. Like he said, there are ways to get money back.

That’s true, but honestly, postponing is the BEST idea. You don’t gotta give as much money back. Then when the people who do want refunds, those tickets can go back on sale. WWE loses money by not postponing.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I feel bad for Mike Brown, the dude that won his way to Mania on The Bump. Poor guy will probably have to wait to go to Mania now

Better pull the plug for now than increase the chances of getting thousands of people get infected. Unless they want to perform in an empty arena like how did Smackdown recently and possibly for the near future.

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Damn Drew’s big push is gonna get fucked because of this lol
I'm worried WWE are gonna get cold feet and decide not to give him the title. Ugh.

I'm glad this was the year I decided not to go to Mania. Best decision I've made in awhile. Summerslam, on the other hand... I could be out a lot of money with that if the shit hits the fan further.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I feel bad for Mike Brown, the dude that won his way to Mania on The Bump. Poor guy will probably have to wait to go to Mania now

I forgot about Mike Brown :CENA He better get to go to SummerSlam or something at least. Dude knows wrestling trivia way better than me and he was the only one in that contest that was :side:

Petty

If You Smell....
So the jist of the topic:

Wrestlemania should be closed down and it likely will be.

Deezy arguing with the usual suspects and you guys actually taking the time to entertain him.

Yeah, not missing much on this place nowadays and is par for the course of this place.

:okay