Tamar Braxton Plots Comeback

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

UCF 69 | April 7/07 | Diego Sanchez vs. Josh Koscheck

Name: Diego Sanchez
Height: 5' 11" (180 cm)
Weight: 170 (77 kg)
Record: 19-0-0

vs.

Name: Josh Koscheck
Height: 5' 10" (178 cm)
Weight: 170 (77 kg)
Record: 10-1-0

Kairi

Reaction score
If you guys have been watching the new WETV smash reality show “Braxton Family Values,†then you know that by far Tamar Braxton is the show’s main break-out star.

The 34 year old singer/songwriter is probably best known to the world as Toni Braxton’s younger sister and former backup singer. However, with the success of ‘BFV,’ Tamar is looking to get her once burgeoning singing career back on track.

For those of you with short memories, Tamar actually released her own solo CD back in 2000 and though it only sold a total of 103,000 copies, it still contained a few standout tracks, including my personal favorite ‘If You Don’t Wanna Love Me.â€

Tamar also lent her voice to the “Kingdom Come†soundtrack and is the voice you hear coming out of Jada Pinkett Smith’s mouth during the closing scene of the movie when she sings (lip-synchs to Tamar’s vocals) “Try Me.â€

Tamar recently tweeted that she has indeed signed a new record deal and is in the studio with her husband Vincent Herbert working on music for her long overdue sophomore album.

For a taste of the old Tamar however- check out her video for “If You Don’t Wanna Love Me†below. I believe this song still stands the test of time and could easily be a hit today.

[youtube]m-CRS46uJhw[/youtube]