• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Talking "Tough" with Booker T

X-Sterl-X

pros:well what can I say? a great ally here, I would even say friend but e-friends are for nerds

cons:Ah... still has more rep power than me lol

Qwake

Pros: Has an MCMG sig

Cons: I don't know her (you better be a "her" otherwise your location is disgusting)

Qwake

Thanks for reminding me seX :laugh:

Pros: Makes me laugh

Cons: From Melbourne :shifty:

xDesirex

lol yea im a girl^^

Pros-Has a hott sig randy orton

Cons-Damn dont know u well enough but the fallen angel lol

Airfixx

Pro: Returned to name upon which his reputation was built.

Con: Can now watch SD.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
*lol I had alot of names before this...each name has a different rep for it....rkorockz is the idiot who tried to fight the admins and mods*lol rkorockz fights the power...Orton is now fighting the McMahon's...* Bling was when I returned and my whole feud with LadyHotrod went down and I was always acting like a baby and crying bout shit...Then they made my name Kid In The Helmet. Which I hated at first then I just was like fuck it and went with it...then I became Blaze...blah blah....went to being The Phenomenal Blaze which is when people started hating me again...anyway became The Priceless One...you pretty much know the deal there...now back to Blaze*

Pros: Made it so I could tell all that.

Cons: Is now gonna be pissed he had to read that.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Pro-I'm gussing is also a Taylor Swift fan(YAY I'm not alone anymore)

Cons: Can have no cons if she is a Taylor Swift fan..lol