Talent Cuts

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
World Wrestling Entertainment confirmed this afternoon that the organization has come to terms on the release of Shad Gaspard and Luke Gallows. The organization also announced that Vance Archer, Caylen Croft, Tiffany and Jillian Hall have been released from their contracts.

What do you guys think, no real big names here just midcard and tag team guys and Divas.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Tiffany was just a matter of time after that whole "I beat my husband" shenanigans. She wasn't really someone who stood out, and was just another random blonde.

The Dudebuster is confusing since someone must see something in the other guy.

Gaspard was never going to amount to nothing. Basically the Warlord in his ring work.

Gallows and Archer are more shocking since both were big men who could work, and they didn't get anything to work with. Must be the dreaded "creative has nothing for you" firing. They both could've been paired together and been a good tag team to get other teams over. But alas WWE in their infinite wisdom say meh, fuck em. But when they need another big guy in the future, I see Gallows getting another cshot, since CM Punk just bitched about it on Twitter.

Jillian wasn't she supposed to be a trainer at FCW? Perplexing to say the least.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Most of them I can understand, but maybe as someone said Jillian didn't deserve it, and there are a couple there like Croft, who has mainly appeared on Superstars, and had not been given anyway near enough of a shot.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
No big surprises but a couple of wasted opportunities.

Tiffany never did much after being ECW GM and after she attacked Drew she was never going to have anything for her.

Shad did nothing after Cryme Tyme and was rarely seen as a singles wrestler on RAW. Not a big loss as he was still quite green and his only chance was as a tag team wrestler.

Caylen Croft is confusing. He is part of a tag team the Dudebusters yet they have only fired one of them. My only thought is that his tag team partner will now team with Curt Hawkins.

Jillian Hall is slightly confusing as well since I thought that she was going to be a trainer for the Divas.

Luke Gallows isn't that big a loss. Yes he is a better worker than Shad but I think that Archer is a better wrestler than him.

Vance Archer was part of what I thought was a decent tag team with Curt Hawkins yet that was broken up way too soon. They never got a chance as a tag team and it is a shame that he was released because he could actually wrestle for a guy that big.

If I could have kept one it would have been Archer. No big loss for WWE and they can cut some costs by removing these people that are rarely used. It also gives some space for the NXT guys to get regular main roster spots.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Apparently WWE is doing a season 4 of NXT, must be making room on the roster. Have to do something with the guys from season two and the women from this season. Expecting to hear more names on the releasee headlines.