Takers' return gimmick?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Undertaker will return and it will be as the deadman. Even though I feel that you can do more things with Badass Taker. He can cut better promos, sell more merchandise, and go into different feuds.

Also their's really no direction with Undertaker 'deadman' we all seen his title run this year, his year long feud with Batista, and his 4 month long feud with Edge that seems will go on for another two months when he returns. So I think the deadman gimmick isn't the right one for him to come back as, but it doesn't change the fact that I think he will be the deadman anyway.

The Rated R CMStar

I am almost completely sure, July 11th, when Edge and Vickie are getting married, lights go out, marking the hype of the return of The Undertaker.

He needs to return as the Deadman. That is what fits him, besides, the American Badass was virtually killed in his 2004 feud with Kane. And technically, if he does return as the Badass, that make mad Kane, who buried him alive because "he wasn't his brother anymore".

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
^ So you're saying that Undertaker as American Badass would spark a massive feud between Undertaker and Kane.

I change my vote, make Undertaker come back as the Badass.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I am hoping against hope for the return of the Badass. The Deadman is just too ridiculous now. It was fine for the cartoon like days of wrestling, but now he just sticks out like a sore thumb.

American Badass all the way. Best Taker gimmick ever.