• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Taken Picture Bases

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Would anyone be opposed if I switched up Shinzo's look from Kross to Aleister? Feel it may be a better fit n I haven't been a huge fan of Kross at all

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
giphy.gif

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
So, I have Oleg Prudius/Kozlov reserved and I'm not sure if I can reserve another picture base, but maybe this is alright? It's probably a character that won't be taken anyways, but still... just in case...

I would like to reserve, if possible, James Spader as Raymond Reddington (for a possible Manager Character).
1380897467000-James-Spader.jpg

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
So, I have Oleg Prudius/Kozlov reserved and I'm not sure if I can reserve another picture base, but maybe this is alright? It's probably a character that won't be taken anyways, but still... just in case...

I would like to reserve, if possible, James Spader as Raymond Reddington (for a possible Manager Character).
1380897467000-James-Spader.jpg

You absolutely can.