AMA Taipei Deathmatch - Mayday

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
amamay41.png

Taipei Deathmatch

winner receives a $100,000 bonus purse or 5 minutes in the ring with Shabazz
Project Shinzo vs. "The Fear Incarnate" Pariah (w/ Shabazz Hamad)

XWFShinzo-381.png
VS.
AMAPariah-3-p.png

#TaipeiDeathMatch

Deadlines
Remember that role-plays are to be received no later than 11:59 PM EST on Monday, May 10th, 2021.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Transformation and Rebirth

Project Shinzo's lair. Meditation Chamber.

We enter the lair and training grounds where Shinzo currently resides and prepares. The room is poorly lit by a single candle. Once again many incense are burning, filling the air with intoxicating smoke. A large mat is placed behind a small wrapped blanket.

Sitting on the mat, cross legged, is Shinzo. He is bare chested, his shaved head and body exposed by the small glimmer of the candlelight. His chest and arms are riddled with various scars, assumingly from his years of training and experimentation treatments he suffered in his youth.

As the camera approaches him and the shot is centered, he looks forward. He slowly unrolls the blanket in front of him, revealing an hourglass, and a broken piece of glass vase. He picks up the hourglass first, and observes it for a moment. It is a rather large object, and it's outer casing appears to be made of a mix of silver and bone fragments. He looks towards the camera, quietly clears his throat, and begins to speak in a low, calm, yet menacing manner.

"Sand is a very interesting thing, don't you think? A single grain, so insignificant. Even put together, it simply appears to be at the mercy of the elements. Winding up every which way, without any focus. Soft. "

He puts the hourglass back down, and focuses his gaze upon the large broken chunk of glass. He picks it up for the camera to see. Focused in, we can see that it is a piece of the very same vase that Shabazz broke over his face at Down Under. Shinzo doesn't appear angry or phased by this however, as he seems focused on making his point, here.

" But treated in the right way...Under the most intense heat and pressure...It becomes something completely new. It goes through a transformation, a rebirth, into something far more than it's original slate. It becomes sharp, strong, deadly. " Shinzo smiles oddly staring at the glass.

"You see like many of you out there, I was once an insignificant grain of sand" Shinzo takes the hour glass and flips in; the sand inside now slowly, hypnotically, falls from it's top compartment to the bottom level.

"I was a useless, weak boy; forever dancing along the wicked ways of this world. But, much like this shard of glass, I was broken down, I was smashed under immense pressure, and forged into something much, much more than the sum of my parts. I was reborn into something far deadlier and sharper than ever before." Shinzo smirks wickedly and puts the glass down on the mat in front of him. Suddenly, his tone shifts to a more somber, sad style.

"Let me tell you a short tale, Pariah, one very close to my heart." Shinzo takes a deep breath, preparing to recite something that may very well be very painful to remember.

"There was young boy, around 8 years of age. He was born small, meek." he shakes his head in disgust. "He didn't really have any friends, or anyone that really gave a damn about him. His father, jobless, a drunk. His mother, a drug riddled despot. They had all seemed to even forget this boy existed." Shinzo takes a short breath, a sad look forming on his lips. He continues.

"Until one day some men dressed in dark suits came at their door. You see they were very interested in the boy, so they said, and could provide him with a much better life. They offered them a large sum of money in fact, in exchange for secrecy. And thus, this boy was taken from his home, promised to live a life of greatness." Shinzo chuckles and shakes his head side to side.

"But that was a lie. He was taken to a laboratory, deep, deep underground. But I would more call it a prison." we slowly see signs of quiet rage in Shinzo's eyes now.

" He was put into a cell, alone, amongst many others like him. And the moment he arrived, he knew, deep down, that now his survival was at stake. He would know nothing but fear."

"The men tortured him in unimaginable ways. They burnt him with cigarettes, beat him with sticks, had him sleep naked soaked wet, just to give you a few examples of their evil. But they also tuned him, morphed him, into something new. "

"Days became weeks. Weeks became months. Months became years. He became stronger, leaner, faster, tougher. But he was still afraid, deep inside, that his survival would always be in danger. He began to fear even his peers, whom he had previously befriended, in an effort to find any sense of normalcy."
Shinzo appears to be shifting between sadness and rage.

"This boy became a weapon, completely forged anew and reborn. His paranoia drove him to attempt escape, but he could not shake his fear that the ones who held him here, and even others like him, would forever be a danger to his own life. He was still afraid.
One night, he finally did manage to slip his cell, but running down the final hall, he runs into an old cellmate, a good friend, once upon a time. It appeared this fellow inmate had just gone his turn for *treatment*. In a fit of rage, the young boy was reminded of his years of torture, and wrapped his hands around the other inmates throat. "
Shinzo doesn't look disturbed at all here. He stands stoic and staring at he camera with dead, cold eyes.

"You see, fear, can make you do some very interesting things, don't you think? And it haunts me, to this day, that I had to snap his arm and neck the moment he wrapped his hands around my throat, that faithful night" Shinzo shakes his head, he is truly sad for his now dead friend.

"Pariah...You call yourself the embodiment of fear. But do I sound like a man who would be afraid of someone like you? Do I sound like man who can be manipulated by emotion?" He is scolding Pariah now, almost like a wiser parent scolds his child.

"If I could survive those horrors, and snap a friend's neck in two. What do you think I will do to you?" he warns.

"That is the unfortunate thing you do not seem to understand, my friend. You're entire purpose, in your mind, is to use other's fears to your advantage. And it's a great gift you possess, don't get it twisted. You create intimidation like no other man here can. You've laid a path of destruction behind you, and that simply cannot be denied. But you are no embodiment of fear, you simply exploit it from others." Shinzo proclaims, his words holding weight.

" The fact you follow a weaker master than yourself has already shown be that you are afraid of walking alone. This needs to be remedied." Shinzo is beginning to smile again, almost as if he was excited, deep inside, by the thoughts of destructions in his mind.

"The truth is my fear has been destroyed, long, long ago. I have already been cleansed of weakness, beaten out of me for more than a decade. There is no amount of brutality or savagery you can create, that I haven't seen tenfold."

" I chose to challenge you to a Taipei Deathmatch for a very good reason, Pariah. Much like sand transforms into glass, you will be transformed yourself at May Day. I will set you free."
Shinzo's eye are burning with passion now.

" I'm going to show you what fear really looks like, Pariah, make no mistake about that. When my fist meets your face, over and over, you will glance up at me. And you will see your reflection, shining from the glass coming down on your face. Then you will see what true fear looks like, seeing your own eyes, petrified, unable to muster a single word, until I finally end you miserable existence." Shinzo reaches a crescendo, almost at full intense volume by the end of his sentence.

"And then you will be transformed, your face demolished, your blood soaking on my fists. You will look up at me, broken. But in the end, you will thank me for finally showing you what you can truly achieve, when standing on your own two feet!" "You will understand the meaning of the word fearless". Shinzo suddenly grabs the piece of glass back from off the unfolded blanket.

He points the glass towards his face, and jabs it, slowly and methodically, against his left cheek. Without a word or blink, he pulls the piece of glass down his own face, creating a thin straight cut. Blood begins to flow out of the now cut opening, and drips down Shinzo's face. As it comes down, Shinzo calmly sticks out his tongue, and grabs a bead of blood. He brings it to his lips, and smiles insanely.

Almost simultaneously, the hourglass's last grain of sand fall the bottom chamber.

"Time's up Pariah!"

Shinzo blows out the candle. Darkness.

Last edited:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
edit: made a small change to the music selection to a much superior song

Reactions: Chris

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST

There's a war goin' on outside no man is safe from
You could run, but you can't hide forever
From these streets that we done took
You walkin' with your head down, scared to look

You shook, ‘cause ain't no such things as halfway crooks

Opening up on a shot of a bustling street in New York City, taken from the sidewalk view, a cherry red Lexus ES 350 pulls up and parallel parks in the direct line of sight of the camera. The windows are tinted dark enough that it isn’t apparent who is inside, but it’s soon going to be perfectly clear who is driving the car.

Popping out of the driver side, on the opposite side of the camera, is Shabazz Hamad, dressed down somewhat for this particular occasion, as he simply wears some neatly pressed khakis with an indigo-colored Paul Smith polo shirt tucked into them. Though the look is understated, it is still luxury stuff. He is draped in jewelry as we’ve come to expect, wearing two gold chains that are tucked into the shirt, a very chic watch, and multiple rings with diamonds. He’s dressed almost like a cross between a classy mob boss and a Fortune 500 CEO who is getting some rounds in at the golf course. He has his iPhone up to his ear as he gets out of the car mid-conversation.

Shabazz Hamad: ...and as I’ve already explained to you numerous times, this basket case Shinzo has perpetrated numerous thefts on your watch and we are yet to be reimbursed for our losses, so I frankly find it quite insulting you’re bending to his will and booking this match where my ass is on the line for some reason. Pariah has no issue taking this match and crushing Shinzo for a second time, but as a businessman, I can only give you so much leeway before you need to sweeten the pot for me a little bit!

Shabazz has now made his way onto the sidewalk, directly in front of the camera. The passenger door cracks open and the freakish specimen that is Pariah gets out of the car, dressed in camo cargo shorts and a John Starks Knicks jersey. He is standing, facing away from the camera, posted up almost as if he is playing a security role for his agent. Passerbys do their best not to gawk at the sight to behold that is Pariah. Shabazz is pausing listening to the response of the person on the other end of the line.

Shabazz Hamad: The attack on Xplosion and his representative was a personal matter and if they wish to pursue legal action, then we will address that when the time comes. That is irrelevant to this matter though. The way that Shinzo has been allowed to behave backstage and in the arena has been unseemly to say the least, which is precisely why I am pressing the issue on this. You want my client in a Taipei Deathmatch against a man HE HAS ALREADY BEATEN, where the terms are if Shinzo wins, he gets 5 minutes alone in the ring with me. Nothing about that is beneficial to us from a professional standpoint. Now if you add in the stipulation that the winner receives a $100,000 bonus purse, as I have recommended, then we will gladly do business.

Another pause as the person on the other side replies....

Shabazz Hamad: Excellent. Have your people send the contract over to my office then, and we’ll put pen to paper. I’m glad we were able to hash out a better deal, and you have my word that if it’s brutality you’re hoping to see in the main event of Mayday, my client will more than deliver on his end.

Cackling wickedly, Shabazz ends the call and slides the phone into his pocket. He pats Pariah on the arm to get his attention.

Shabazz Hamad: The match is on my man and I got the bonus money added just as I said I would!

Pariah barely reacts, simply slowly nodding his head in approval. Shabazz turns back to the camera and begins addressing the cameraman directly.

Shabazz Hamad: And you, I like your promptness. I wanted to send a little message out to Shinzo before this bloodbath that’s about to happen at Mayday. You’re rolling already, correct?

The camera moves up and down, signalling a “yes” nod by the cameraman.

Shabazz Hamad: Splendid. Then, let me just get right down to business then! Shinzo, I want you to understand that everything that’s happened to you the last two shows, and what is about to happen to you at the next one, is entirely your fault. You interfered in our business, so you have no one but yourself to blame for the excruciating pain that is about to be brought upon you. Now, what motivates you to provoke a behemoth such as Pariah is simply beyond me, especially because every time I hear you speak, it just sounds like the ravings of a lunatic. So I’m going to try to spell this out for you in the clearest terms I possibly can.

With his hand, Shabazz motions for the cameraman to move in a little closer.

Shabazz Hamad: Pariah entered this profession for the sole purpose of dealing out pain. I entered this business for the sole purpose of making money. By challenging my client to this match, after you’ve been fucking with my money for over a month... you’ve just signed your own death warrant my friend.

He now motions for the cameraman to back away a bit. Bystanders continue to zoom by in the background as Pariah stands with his arms crossed, sneering at each and every one of them.

Shabazz Hamad: I gather from what I’ve seen from you that reality isn’t exactly your strong suit. You seem to consider yourself some kind of tortured soul - or maybe a trooper who has overcome trauma, but still struggles with the demons from his past. Something of that persuasion. You know the thing about that though? It reeks of bullshit to me.

Shabazz scoffs.

Shabazz Hamad: Now, Pariah and I, we know torment. We know all about discrimination, systemic mistreatment, Section 8 housing AKA modern day segregation and mass incarceration AKA modern day slavery. We’ve slept on the streets in the freezing cold and broke rocks in the baking sun. We know what it is to grow up in a home where all the spoons are burned black because of drug addict parents, with no food in the pantry and murderers on our doorsteps. We’re from a place where there are more guns than books in our neighborhood. We grew up in the belly of the beast where the system is designed for our kind to fail. The kind of place where someone would sooner leave your brains splattered than they will look at you. Everyday life for us growing up was a damn deathmatch and that isn’t some concussion-induced hallucination, that’s a cold hard FACT!

He presses his hands together now, focusing in extra precisely on the camera.

Shabazz Hamad: Shinzo, when Pariah puts his hands on you, he’s going to bring you back to Earth. And then… as he barbarically tortures you, and you cry out for a sanctuary, and it occurs to you that you are trapped in the ring with a force that is greater than anything you’ve ever dealt with… Pariah is going to introduce you to a world of hurt and anguish that you only THOUGHT you knew about before!

After an uneasy pause during which Shabazz glares intensely into the camera, he takes a long deep breath and adjusts his shirt, sort of snapping himself out of the zone he had entered.

Shabazz Hamad: Now... for the reason I wanted you to meet me here specifically. Follow me.

Shabazz walks past the cameraman and enters into the building they had been standing in front of. The cameraman goes to follow but abruptly stops and turns to see Pariah who is staring menacingly down the lens as he brushes by. He’s decided he’s going to enter the store before the cameraman. The camera quickly pans up to reveal a sign that reads “Marcy Jewelers” with the slogan “Brooklyn’s Finest!” underneath. The camera follows into the store where Shabazz is hailing an employee.

Shabazz Hamad: Yo Fabricio, where’s the chain?

Behind the display case where numerous extravagant pieces of jewelry can be seen, stands a middle-aged Hispanic man wearing a finely crafted sweater vest over a dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up to the elbows. He seems pleased to see Shabazz and Pariah in his shop.

Fabricio: Ah, Señor Hamad! I was wondering when you were going to come by to pick this thing up.

Shabazz Hamad: Would have been in here sooner my brother, but I had to iron out a few contractual details with the management at AMA. You know how they try to play us. But it’s all good now, so where’s the piece?

Fabricio nods his head and walks behind a curtain to the back of the store. He comes back out with a velvety box and lays it on top of the counter in front of Shabazz.

Fabricio: You’re going to like this!

Shabazz Hamad: For the price? I damn well better like it.

He lifts the lid off the box and Shabazz cracks a smile at the sight of what’s inside. He begins to lift the piece of jewelry out of its case.

Shabazz Hamad: Ooooooh, look at all that ICE! These stones are immaculate.

In his hands is a platinum and diamond encrusted Cuban link chain, with an iced out pendant hanging from it. The pendant is platinum and diamond encrusted as well and in the shape of, what else but, a fist. On the knuckles of this fist are colorful stones of the highest clarity, dancing and dazzling in the lights of the shop. Shabazz first puts it in front of Pariah.

Shabazz Hamad: This is yours, my friend!

Still giddy, relishing in the sight of this piece, Shabazz turns and dangles it in front of the camera which gets a good shot and truly reveals the splendor of this chain.

Shabazz Hamad: You are gazing upon a finely handcrafted piece of custom jewelry worth more than your home, do you understand that?

Shabazz pulls the chain back and gets another good look at it for himself. He then places it back down in the box. Fabricio seems happy - perhaps relieved - that Shabazz likes it. The two men shake hands.

Shabazz Hamad: You’ve done it again, Faby. This is why I trust you. That’s all I’m gonna need from you today.

Fabricio moves out of frame now, tending to his shop and such. Shabazz puts the lid back on the box and picks it up off the counter. Holding it in one hand and pointing to the box with the other, he turns back to address the camera once again.

Shabazz Hamad: The price tag on this? You guessed it... One. Hundred. THOUSAND! This is a celebratory piece, to mark the occasion of Pariah’s first AMA main event, and to commemorate the Taipei Deathmatch in which he will extinguish Shinzo once and for all. And we will be paying for this opulent, absolutely stunning piece of jewelry with the purse that we are going to collect at Mayday, while Shinzo will be left to sip his meals through a straw somewhere, wondering where it all went wrong for him.

Shabazz laughs like an absolute supervillain.

Shabazz Hamad: You may try to put on a brave face, and you may try to detach yourself from reality, but this mugging is going to be as real as it gets, Shinzo. Whether you admit it or not, fear resides within all of us. It just so happens that at Mayday, the only thing you have to fear...

Shabazz glances once at Pariah, and then back to the camera with a smirk.

Shabazz Hamad: Is fear HIMSELF!

Like the dirtbag he truly is, Shabazz reaches out and shoves the cameraman down, causing the camera to fumble out of his hands and hit the floor, providing us a final glimpse at Shabazz Hamad’s Gucci loafers and Pariah’s all-black Air Force 1s walking out of the frame before we fade to black...

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Leech

inside of an office room in Nashville Arena

Shinzo is sitting in a large, black chair in front for an oak table. He is wearing a black suite and white undershirt, nothing fancy, with a black tie. His elbows are both on the table, and his hands are in an almost praying position, as his fingers tap against each other at irregular patterns. One his left is a large duffel bag, with no discernible markings.

Shinzo looks very stoic, staring deeply into the camera.

"Mr. Shabazz Hamad, the great communicator. It has come to my attention you've had quite a lot to say lately" he begins, bringing his fingers to a stop together.

" As expected, but a little disappointingly, you sir have done a ton of speaking on your so called client's behalf. And why wouldn't you? It is evident to me, that you were gifted with a silver tongue. So it should come to the surprise of no one that you would utilize this gift to your advantage, given your less than stellar physique." a small smile forms on the corner of his lips.

" But what is it that you really do, Mr. Hamad? You say you know of hard times, you say you have your client's best interest at heart...Yet all I see is a leech. " Shinzo slows down his diction.

"Now before going further, we know that for a very long time, the leech has gotten a bad name. A leech, when used for good, can purify the body and soul, and has for millennia's. It removes all impurities from the blood, leaving it better than it was before it came." Shinzo nods.

"But left for too long...And it will suck you dry, won't it? Leave it too long and it will no longer simply purify, but take from you your very life force, your very essence"

" And that is the type of leech you have become, Mr. Hamad. No longer should anyone believe you are on Pariah's shoulder with pure intentions. The fact of the matter is you are simply there to take a piece of everything he works for, while simply leeching on"
Shinzo scoffs under his breath

"You have heard me say that while I am here, there will be No Gods, No Masters among us. And you Hamad are the exact personification of filth and greed which I must remove from this sport."

"I'm sure everyone here tonight can also relate to Pariah, I know I can. You are not the first man to live off another man's hard work, and bask in his glory as a way to feed your sad, starving ego. "
Shinzo looks on, disgusted at the thought of being used again.

" Which brings us to this" Shinzo slams his hand on the duffel bag.

" I'm offering the leech one last meal, and a chance to live to see another day...." Shinzo quietly laughs for a moment.

"Shabazz, we are both aware that tonight, I will be taking Pariah's soul to hell and back. We both know that he will never be the same again. And most importantly, we both know how this ends once I am through with him. You and me, in that ring!" Shinzo focuses his gaze..

"I'm giving you one final chance to walk away unharmed. In this bag contains your so called fee. If you've got the testicular fortitude, you are free to come take it here. Come take it, and walk away, for good. But know that you must leave Pariah's side for good and let him fight his own battles and forge his own path. Only then, will he truly be free, and achieve his true potential" Shinzo truly believes this, and wants to face the best possible version of Pariah.

"If you choose to stay, then you will face the consequences with me in the ring, and I promise you that it will an experience that will make whatever hell you think you've faced feel like a beautiful, calm dream." Shinzo's menacing stare and cold words are almost making the camera shake with fear.

" Your fools gold is right here. Choice is yours Mr. Leech..." Shinzo psychotically laughs as he once again taps the bag with his left hand.

fade to black

Reactions: Jimmy King

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
TONIGHT’S DA NIGHT

I'm after the gold, then after that, the platinum

Beef after that, Hurricane G packs the gat, son

We open up on the interior of a spacious Lincoln Continental where Shabazz Hamad and Pariah are seated. The very same that Shabazz Hamad and Pariah rolled up to Under Pressure in. As usual, Hamad is dressed to the nines in a luxurious suit with a black and gold pinstripe jacket and pants, a white undershirt, black vest and a two-tone gold tie. Opting for a more relaxed outfit, as one would expect, Pariah is simply wearing some Adidas joggers and a Buffalo Kids hoodie. The scenery of downtown Nashville flashes by in the background as they ride, and Redman’s “Tonight’s Da Night” plays over the car’s speakers. Shabazz is peering out the window at the sights of Music City.

Shabazz Hamad: So this is The Honky Tonk Highway, huh?

Just then, a ring on Shabazz’s iPhone. He pulls the phone out from the pocket on the inside of his coat, glances at the caller ID, and answers the call.

Shabazz Hamad: What’s up?

Pausing while the person on the other line speaks…

Shabazz Hamad: Oh, no kidding? Well I’ll have to check that out.

Shabazz gives a slight chuckle as the other person continues to speak.

Shabazz Hamad: Wow, this should be good. Thanks for letting me know, I’m going to pull that up right now and take a look with Pariah… yeah… alright, I’ll be in touch.

He ends the call and continues to toy on his phone. This has Pariah’s attention as he is looking over to see what Shabazz is doing.

Shabazz Hamad: So according to Laney, Shinzo put out a video just a moment ago where he’s offering to return the money he stole from us, if I break off our partnership. Hah!

Pariah shakes his head, almost as if he expected better from Shinzo.

Shabazz Hamad: Let’s take a look here…

Shabazz flips his phone to the side and holds it between himself and Pariah, as the sound of Shinzo giving his ultimatum can be heard. Shabazz is clearly amused, while Pariah just appears disgusted. Once the diatribe from Shinzo ends, Shabazz chuckles once more and tucks the phone back in his pocket.

Shabazz Hamad: Incredible… Driver, can you find a place to pull over for a moment? I just need a few minutes to address a little something, thank you.

The scene of Shabazz and Pariah in the back of the car fades, and then a new scene begins with Shabazz and Pariah standing on a sidewalk, with the Musicians Hall of Fame visible in the background. Shabazz is all set to address the camera.

Shabazz Hamad: Mr. Shinzo, I received your rather uncouth offer, and I am here now to respond directly to you. And let me just begin by explaining some things to you. You may want to sit down and pay close attention because it seems like many of the messages that Pariah and I have been sending you over the last month or so have just gone completely over your head.

He pauses.

Shabazz Hamad: You good? Okay! Well, first thing’s first, Shinzo… you have once more grossly overestimated your own intelligence with the statements you have recently made. You know nothing of the relationship that Pariah and I share on a personal level. And moreover, being the astute businessmen which Pariah and myself both are, we are both easily capable of separating our personal and professional lives. We would not allow emotion to trump reason in regards to our business dealings.

You’ve conjectured that I am somehow taking advantage of Pariah, yet fail to acknowledge that I am the man who gets him booked, the man who secures him the most lucrative contracts possible, and the man who ensures he is not held liable for any of the heinous acts he may commit inside the squared circle. I am his agent, his legal representative, and his right hand man when he’s entrenched in war. As such, of course I am taking my piece of the pie. Pariah has the common sense to employ me to ensure that he may retire one day - once his bloodlust is satisfied - with millions in the bank and no chance of being held culpable for the violence he unleashes as a professional wrestler. I’m assuming you, on the other hand, will be doing this until the day you die a premature death and pass on a mountain of hospital bills and legal fees to your closest living relatives. Maybe that’s why you take such an exception to our relationship?

Shabazz shrugs.

Shabazz Hamad: Secondly, I laugh at the insinuation that the couple of payments you very wantonly pilfered from us would be anywhere near enough to convince me to break off my partnership with Pariah. Oh wait! I nearly forgot the other half of the deal, where I won’t have to fight you for five minutes in the event that Pariah loses... Can you just… one minute…

Shabazz turns away from the camera and laughs hysterically. He’s really playing it up for a while. He even leans on Pariah, continuing to chortle, while Pariah never stops staring forward with a dead serious expression. Shabazz turns back around and winds down from his laughing fit, wiping a tear from his eye.

Shabazz Hamad: I’m sorry, I just can’t! Shinzo… Why do you think I negotiated the $100,000 bonus purse for the winner of this match? When Pariah beats you - and that’s WHEN not IF - the $100,000 bonus we will receive will more than cover the losses we’ve sustained. I’m not even going to entertain the notion that I will have to fight you at the end of the night, because it’s simply so farfetched, it doesn’t deserve more than a second of my time.

For Pariah and myself, Mayday is a come up. A big main event that is going to line our pockets, and grant Pariah the pleasure of caving in your hopelessly, pathetically, delusional skull. So, I think it kind of goes without saying at this point... Shinzo, I emphatically reject your offer. Now please, stop embarrassing yourself and desperately trying to weasel your way out of this bed you’ve made for yourself. At least go out with a shred of dignity. If not for your own sake, then at least for the sake of all the dribbling try-hard idiots out there who look up to you for some reason. Your day of reckoning has come, and it’s time you succumb to The Living Embodiment of Fear once and for all!

Without breaking eye contact with the camera, Shabazz pats Pariah on the chest multiple times with a nefarious smile on his face.

Shabazz Hamad: Alright, let’s get out of here.

And off they head to finish their voyage to the arena as the screen fades to black.