Tag Team Title Unification?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

kingovkings

Reaction score
Id love them to unify the belts. Id also love to see Mizorrison win it. Simply because IMO they are the best tag team of all 3 brands by far. And before Morrison goes on to singles fame. (Which will happen in the next year or two) Id like to see them dominate and take on all comers from all 3 brands for awhile. I think they have become a good solid team and miz who i hated with a passion when he was on his own, Has come on so much since teaming with Morrison. They could both be good on there own now Morrison more so. But even Miz could hold his own I'm not saying ME status by any means but he could be pretty good mid to upper mid carder. But yeah it would be good for unification match.