Table Tennis Game

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AMPLine4Life

Reaction score
PPTable-1.jpg

What I have found from, doing a lot of these games is this. Simple = Fun. Especially for games that don’t take skill. And that is exactly what this game is. Here’s the deal, just reply to the thread telling me you want to join. Tell me your home town and your table tennis player name. That all you have to do to join. You will be given a number 1-100. That number is your “player numberâ€. AKA it means rating 1-100 that’s how good your player is at table tennis. This will be huge when your playing the game. The numbers, of course are picked by random. After we get enough people I will post the schedule, playoff format etc. You can play, as more than one person, we need all the people we can get. I don’t mind one bit if you do.
Ok, there is a small part of skill in this game you use [I’m keeping it real, it’s 85 percent luck].The goal part of this, is to get the magic number. The closer you get the better change you have of winning. Before each match up you pick 2 numbers, 1-100. [I love numbers 1-100, can’t you tell :] I will tell you if your magic number is either higher or lower, compared to each number you picked. [for example let’s say your magic number is 56. Your 2 numbers you picked are 12 and 74. Well I would tell you your magic number is higher than 12 but lower than 74]. Then with that information, you guess your magic number.

If your telling your self “oh this game is stupid†or you don’t understand the rules of the game please ask. I need all the members I can get. The best part about this game is. It takes very little skill, and is very fun. All you have to do is check the top every Monday, and try to guess your magic number Tuesday-Sunday. What do you have to lose? And if you do click that back arrow, and don’t join, I’ll be very sad :[. And I know you don't want that to happen. So please join!​