SWF - Supreme Wrestling Federation

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Max Lavoix

Reaction score
SWF
Supreme Wrestling Federation

Every Tuesday Nights @ 9:00 on America-Sports-1​

Roster
Akima Brave | Andre Jones | Angry Gilmore | Bart Biggz |
Black Hat Bailey | Brett Biggz | Calamari Kid | Christian Faith |
Elmo Benson | Enforcer Roberts | Enygma | Eric Eisen |
Flex | Freddie Datsun | Grease Hogg | Groucho Bling |
Jack Bruce | Joe Sexy | Jumbo Shrimp | Kid Toma |
Knuckles | Lead Belly | Lobster Warrior | Marc DuBois |
Pecs | Randy Bumfhole | Remo | Rich Money |
Robbie Retro | Runaway Train | Sam Keith | Shady K |
Skull DeBones | Squeeky McClean | Steve Frehley | Texas Pete |
Warlord Agony | Warlord Pain | Zimmy Bumfhole

Tag Teams
Death Row - Knuckles & Shady K
Flex & Pecs
High Concept - Elmo Benson & Groucho Bling
Sexual Agression - Joe Sexy & Angry Gilmore
The Almighty Dollar - Rich Money & Remo
The Amazing Bumfholes - Randy Bumfhole & Zimmy Bumfhole
The Biggz Boyz - Brett Biggz & Bart Biggz
The Dirty White Boys - Grease Hogg & Lead Belly
The Hired Guns - Enforcer Roberts & Texas Pete
The Lords Of War - Warlord Agony & Warlord Pain
The Samoan Wildboyz - Akima Brave & Kid Toma

Stables
The Underwater Union - Calamari Kid, Jumbo Shrimp & Lobster Warrior

Other On Air Employees
Ana Garcia (Valet of Freddie Datsun)
Brains McGhee (Manager of "The Dirty White Boys")
Jerry Eisen (Color commentator)
Jessie (Valet of Angry Gilmore)
Peter Michaels (Play-by-play commentator)
Queen Emily (Color commentator)
Richard Eisen (Owner)
The Guru (Manager of Runaway Train)

Champions
SWF World Heavyweight: Runaway Train
SWF North American: Joe Sexy
SWF World Tag Team: High Concept

Getting in the mood...

One of the Big Two in US wrestling, SWF offer the riskier, more edgy product. Run by the famous Eisen family, they were once the dominant force in US wrestling, but have recently faced stiff competition from arch-rivals TCW. SWF was founded in 1972 in Rhode Island and quickly became one of the biggest wrestling promotions there is on this planet. SWF Supreme TV is the longest running wrestling TV Show in America.

It all starts in December 2005...

Last edited by a moderator:

Max Lavoix

Reaction score
SWF Supreme TV Preview

What will happen as the SWF World Heavyweight Champion, Runaway Train, goes one on one with the flamboyant Jack Bruce in a non-title match?

The North American Champion will also be in action as he faces one of the most dangerous wrestlers in the roster, Skull DeBones.

The SWF owner himself, Richard Eisen, will be at DCU Center in Worcester, Massachusetts to make an announcement concerning the Tag Team Champions title defence at Christmas Clash.​

Max Lavoix

Reaction score
SWF Supreme TV
LIVE from the DCU Center, Worcester, Massachusetts
Tuesday, December 6, 2005

[video=youtube;ZpUYjpKg9KY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpUYjpKg9KY[/video]​

The scene opens with "Break Stuff" by Limp Bizkit playing in the DCU Center's speakers and explosives flying everywhere on the stage. The fans are going crazy and the commentators, Peter Michaels, Jerry Eisen and Queen Emily welcome the viewers at home to the show.

PeterMichaels.jpg
JerryEisen_alt1jt.jpg
QueenEmily_FS2.jpg

Angry Gilmore then makes his way to the ring, accompanied by his gorgeous wife Jessie. The crowds are booing the Toronto native, while some others are whistling to his girl. As Angry Gilmore finally makes it to the ring, his opponent Freddie Datsun walks in, accompanied by his valet, Ana Garcia.

Angry Gilmore VS. Freddie Datsun
angrygilmorete5.jpg
Freddie-Datsun-(2).jpg

After over 12 minutes of back and forth action, Angry Gilmore manages to hit the Anger Management, a Forward Russian Legsweep, on Freddie Datsun and takes the win. It may be the beginning of something big for the two times North American Champion.

There's a short commercial, and right after it Joe Sexy makes his way to the ring with a microphone in his hands. He brags about how good he is and tell that nobody in SWF can beat him. He says he's planning on holding the SWF North American for years and becoming the man with longest reign in the history of SWF. Just as the fans are getting tired of hearing Joe Sexy bragging, Skull DeBones music plays in the PA System and the 6'7" man makes his way to the ring under the crowd's cheers.

Skull DeBones VS. Joe Sexy
SkullDeBones_jhd2.jpg
JoeSexy_Rude2.jpg

In a match which Skull DeBones dominated, he took the win after 7:59 right after knocking the North American Champion with an Inverted Cradle Piledriver, which is called the Skull Krusher. Luckily for Joe Sexy, the title wasn't on the line, but Skull DeBones may just've got closer to an opportunity to have rematch with the belt on the line this time.

As Skull DeBones is celebrating in the ring, the camera goes backstage and shows the arrogant Rich Money backstage, lighting a cigar with a 100$ bill. The scene fades out and we go to a commercial.

As we come back, the SWF owner, Richard Eisen, is walking down the ramp and going to the ring for the announcement concerning the Tag Team Champions defense on Christmas Clash.

RichardEisen_alt1jt.jpg

Mister Eisen invites the Tag Team Champions to join him in the ring, which they do. The SWF owner the announces that High Concept may not go into Christmas Clash as the Tag Team Champions as there will be a 4 teams tournament debuting next week and the two winning teams will go into Christmas Clash to fight for the SWF Tag Team Championship. The owner then announces the 4 teams in the tournament, High Concept, The Amazing Bumfholes, The Samoan Wildboyz and The Biggz Boyz. The Tag Team Champions are about to leave the ring, but Mister Eisen tells them stay as they have a match scheduled right now. If the other team win, the other team takes High Concept's spot in the tournament. Richard Eisen leaves the ring and The Almighty Dollar make their way in.

High Concept VS. The Almighty Dollar
ElmoBenson_HeelConcept3.jpg
GrouchoBling_HeelConcept3.jpg
RichMoney-1.jpg
RemoRichardsonALT.jpg

Elmo Benson wins this match for his team as he executes a Shockwave From Next Year on Remo to put an end to this match that lasted almost 14 minutes long. With that win, High Concept keep their spot in the tournament.

DuaneFry_FS5.jpg
ChristianFaith_alt4.jpg

Backstage, SWF's interviewer, Duane Fry is standing beside the 4 times SWF World Heavyweight Champion, Christian Faith. He says that "The Iron Man" is about to get back to where he was one year ago and claims that he will soon have the World Title around his waist for a fifth time.

After this short interview, it is now time for the main event of the night as both Jack Bruce and the World Champion, Runaway Train make their way to the ring. It could be a really difficult one for Jack Bruce as The Guru is on ringside for the Champion.

Runaway Train VS. Jack Bruce
8e42a.jpg
724.jpg

The World Champion, Runaway Train, dominates pretty much the whole match with some help from The Guru, but at the end Jack Bruce manages to go for a Fame Dropper on the bigger man, which he calls the New York Minute. He then goes for the cover and picks the win over the SWF World Champion. He then walks back to the stage with a microphone and cut a promo about how Runaway Train is not done with him. He says that he's the next World Champion and gets cheered by the fans as the show ends.

Starlight

I like this. I am looking forward to seeing more. Keep up the great work and very original mate.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I take it you're a fan of TEW? :) Are you using the game to simulate the outcomes, so that you can track your wins/losses/progress as a company, or are you just using it as a launching pad for the promotion in the BTB? No matter what, I'm glad there's a new BTB around, and another TEW player. Which one are you using, by the way? I've never upgraded from TEW 2005 but I play the fuck out of it. I love the 1989 mod, personally.

Max Lavoix

Reaction score
I'm playing TEW 2005 too, because it's free, but I consider buying the 2010 in the following days. I use the game to simulate the outcome, events, etc. It's the best wrestling simulator out there in my opinion.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
No other simulator even touches TEW. Granted, EWR and Apollo are its only real competition, but still, it's an excellent game that I must say I've probably recorded a couple of weeks of overall gameplay on it (in terms of time I've spent IRL playing it) if not more. It's a game that basically never gets old. My only complaint is that there aren't enough storyline/angle mods, so basically you have two different sets of about 30 storylines to choose from, plus all the unchained storylines. Still, it's a great game and as I'm a fan of the C-Verse, I'll continue to check this out.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
So far I've found 3. The basic set, the one that is like "G2 - The McMahon Formula" or "T4 - Those No Good Heels" and then the one that's like "TNA2006: Joe is Going To Kill You!" or "WWE2002: One Canadian Dollar" etc.

I've been searching for more variety but haven't found it..

Max Lavoix

Reaction score
SWF Supreme TV
LIVE from the Tsongas Center, Lowell, Massachusetts
Tuesday, December 13, 2005

[video=youtube;ZpUYjpKg9KY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpUYjpKg9KY[/video]​

The scene opens with "Break Stuff" by Limp Bizkit playing in the DCU Center's speakers and explosives flying everywhere on the stage. The fans are going crazy and the commentators, Peter Michaels, Jerry Eisen and Queen Emily welcome the viewers at home to the show like they always do.

PeterMichaels.jpg
JerryEisen_alt1jt.jpg
QueenEmily_FS2.jpg

Angry Gilmore then makes his way to the ring, accompanied by his gorgeous wife Jessie. The Toronto native receives a loud negative reaction from the crowd, which makes him smile. Then, his opponent, from Montreal, Quebec, Marc DuBois, also makes his way to the ring under the crowds boos.

Angry Gilmore VS. Marc DuBois
angrygilmorete5.jpg
MarcDuBois-1.jpg

After almost 20 minutes of action, Angry Gilmore manages to hit the Anger Management on Marc DuBois and win the match. It's a second straight win for the Canadian superstar.

After a short commercial, Joe Sexy makes his way to the ring with a microphone in his hands just like last week, but this time he doesn't look happy at all. He calls out Skull DeBones, the man who beat him last week, and he challenges him to a rematch. Skull DeBones music plays in the PA System and he makes his way to the ring under the crowd's cheers. He tells Joe Sexy that the challenge is accepted only if he's willing to put the North American title on the line. Joe Sexy hesitates for a few seconds before accepting to put the title on the line at Christmas Clash.

CHRISTMAS CLASH MATCH ANNOUNCED
Skull DeBones VS. Joe Sexy

SkullDeBones_jhd2.jpg
JoeSexy_Rude2.jpg

The first match of the Tag Team tournament is about to begin as both High Concept and the Amazing Bumfholes make their way to the ring, ready to give everything they have.

High Concept VS. The Amazing Bumfholes
th_ZimmyBumfhole-1.jpg
th_RandyBumfhole-1.jpg

Elmo Benson executes the Shockwave From Next Year on Randy Bumfhole to give the win to his team. High Concept then celebrate in the ring as they move into this tournament and will defend their title at Christmas Clash.

Right after the tag team match, Peter Michaels take a short moment to announce that Jack Bruce has been named #1 contender for Runaway Train's title by Richard Eisen and will face him at Christmas Clash. He says that the reason to this is that Mr. Eisen was impressed by Bruce's win over the World Champion last week.

CHRISTMAS CLASH MATCH ANNOUNCED
Jack Bruce VS. Runaway Train

724.jpg
8e42a.jpg

The Biggz Boyz make their way to the ring under the fans cheers, followed by the team of Akima Brave and Kid Toma, The Samoan Wildboyz. This match is part of the Tag Team Tournament's first round.

The Biggz Boyz VS. The Samoan Wildboyz
th_BartBiggz-2.jpg
th_BrettBiggz-2.jpg
th_AkimaBrave.jpg
th_KidToma.jpg

Bart Biggz pins Akima Brave after the Biggz Up, giving his team the win, and by the same time, sending them to the final at Christmas Clash against the Tag Team Champions, Elmo Benson and Groucho Bling, High Concept.

CHRISTMAS CLASH ANNOUNCED MATCH
The Biggz Boyz VS. High Concept

th_BartBiggz-2.jpg
th_BrettBiggz-2.jpg

Backstage, Runaway Train breaks in Richard Eisen's office, followed by his manager, The Guru. The World Champion looks angry and The Guru tells SWF's owner that Jack Bruce doesn't deserve to be #1 contender. He tells him that he was lucky last week and shouldn't get a shot at Runaway Train's title. Richard Eisen just smiles and ask Runaway Train if he's afraid of Jack Bruce. The Champion flips the owner's table and walks away.

Jack Bruce makes his way to the ring, receiving a huge reaction from the SWF fans. Then, Remo makes his way in under the boos, accompanied by his partner, Rich Money. It should be a tough one for Jack Bruce.

Remo VS. Jack Bruce
RemoRichardsonALT.jpg
724.jpg

After 17:44 minutes of in ring action, Rich Money tries to interfere, but accidentally hits Remo. Jack Bruce capitalizes and pin Remo for three seconds. Jack Bruce then starts celebrating his win.

Rich Money then slide in the ring and team up with Remo to attack Jack Bruce. As they try to beat him down, Jack Bruce fights back and start dominating this brawl, but it doesn't last long as Runaway Train comes from nowhere and hits a solid big boot to Jack Bruce's jaw. He then knocks him out with a solid powerbomb, which he calls the Train Wreck! The show ends with the World Champion, standing over his victim.

Max Lavoix

Reaction score
TEWrumors.com
Christian Faith is believed to have missed SWF's last show due to a backstage argument he had with SWF's owner, Richard Eisen. It is still unknown if Christian Faith will appear at Christmas Clash or not.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Thread has been stuck. Loving it so far.