Sweet Mother Of God NOOOOOOOOOO

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

Well yeah, the right guy needs to be picked, but don't forget we're talking about nearly 2 years down the line. ...Will Cena continue to be as hot by then?

Ya gotta figure, injuries etc. permitting, JoMo will be a bonafide star... (Incidentally, I really hope they have him wion MITB this year only to get screwed out of his contract and that the WHC continues to elude him for the time being.)

As an aside, both Hogan & Austin made monumental heel turns whilst they were #1 guys in their respective company.

noumenon

Well yeah, when Cena does go heel it's going to be fucking huge... it HAS to be huge or it won't work. Taker's streak is the only thing that would really put him over the top heel. It could almost be the heel turn that there's no coming back from, at least for a few years...so WWE would really need to take that into consideration.
Morrison is going to be fucking huge some day, there is no doubt about it... the guy is the total package times ten.

Double J

Reaction score
What..? How does that even make sense? One has to be in the company as the long as the other to beat them? Lmao.

Hmm let's see. If someone was to end Taker's streak they would have to win 18+ Wrestlemania matches correct?

Meaning they would have to be with the company for at least 18+ years, since obviously if you're not in the company you wont be wrestling at Wrestlemania.

Therefore the guy who would break Taker's streak would have to be in the company longer than Taker (or at least be in more WMs) to be able to beat the streak.

...Not seeing where you're missing the logic....

Anyway, I think having Taker keep his streak would be better but that's coming from a guy who watched wrestling since 1990.

As others have said though, IF they were to end his streak, Cena would most likely be the one to do it....Or HHH but I doubt they'd use him to do it.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
maybe Vince himself will have the ego to break the streak?

I think Undertaker has made it to the point where his streak probably won't end. he wrestles so sporadically and takes so many breaks, it might not be big because he'll just disappear. 5 or 6 years ago the streak could've been broken, but Taker is too over.

Cena doesn't need to turn heel. If you have a great thing going, you wouldn't want it to stop, right? if he does though, it might be on the level of Hogan to the NWO.

Great One

Hmm let's see. If someone was to end Taker's streak they would have to win 18+ Wrestlemania matches correct?

Meaning they would have to be with the company for at least 18+ years, since obviously if you're not in the company you wont be wrestling at Wrestlemania.

Therefore the guy who would break Taker's streak would have to be in the company longer than Taker (or at least be in more WMs) to be able to beat the streak.

...Not seeing where you're missing the logic....

Anyway, I think having Taker keep his streak would be better but that's coming from a guy who watched wrestling since 1990.

As others have said though, IF they were to end his streak, Cena would most likely be the one to do it....Or HHH but I doubt they'd use him to do it.
What the fuck? You realize breaking his streak means you BEAT HIM AT WRESTLEMANIA. Not win more Wrestlemania matches than him.....

Airfixx

Further to some of the discussions above, within' the wrestling column in today's Daily Star (UK tabloid rag) it suggests that Taker will most likely retire at next years WM (i.e. 26)...