Swedish Arm Wrestling Champion Sarah Backman Starts Training With WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
6340e9dbeb75c57b14602670b1a866df.png

Sarah Backman, an arm wrestling world champion, announced today on Twitter that she has begun training at the WWE Performance Center.
The Swedish born Diva finally received her work visa last week and has relocated to Orlando.
Backman is an 8-time World Arm Wrestling Champion, 8-time European Arm Wrestling Champion and 11-time Swedish Arm Wrestling Champion.
She wrote the following today:
"So.. Today, it's exactly 7 years ago I started armwrestling - Nov 19 2006. Pretty funny that I started WRESTLING almost the same date (yesterday, Nov 18th) 7 years later. It's gonna be very interesting and exciting to see where I'm at in another seven years! #wwe #armwrestling #anniversary #wrestling #wwediva #loveit

Oh Lawdy Lawdy, look at them guns on her. Think she will debut as a heel or face? The Hoff can't wait to see her run wild all over the Divas Division. Destroy em on Diva at a time. You're lookin at your next Divas Champ folks. Maybe go the Chyna route? Put the IC title on her at some point. Now THAT is bestforbusiness :pity2:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Hopefully sh'll adapt fine to the WWE. She already has experience with sports entertainment since she worked on the Swedish adaptation of Gladiators for a season or two.
3a2153f872295051a505075b7042997e.jpg
Obviously a different kind of sports entertainment but sports entertainment still.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
looks like Ben Stiller's wife's face on a UFC LW's body. do not want.

Pratchett

The Artiste
Reaction score
I totally would. Even if I didn't want to. She would probably make me anyway,
Which is so hot. Oh God I am so confused. But in a good way?
Yeah, sure.

Reactions: Stopspot

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I totally would. Even if I didn't want to. She would probably make me anyway,
Which is so hot. Oh God I am so confused. But in a good way?
Yeah, sure.
Mmmm, Hoff says get that Pratchett..if ya know what The Hoff means. :pity2: Anyways, Sarah should adapt well to the E, guarantee she will be divas champ in no time, brother