SWA: Revival

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
f_SWAm_c149361.png

When the SWA began, it was the dream of two young wrestling promoters. But, it took the world by storm. It was quite simply, the best of the best when it comes to wrestling companies. With two shows (Monday Night Anarchy and Friday Night Riots), the Sadistic Wrestling Alliance was commanding the world of pro wrestling. Everyone wanted a part of SWA.

As time went on, it came time for the biggest Pay Per View of the SWA calendar year: WrestleSlam. WrestleSlam was the showcase of the greats, the World Series, the SuperBowl, quite simply, THE EVERYTHING of SWA. The Pay Per View happened, and it was everything it was hyped up to be. It was sadistic, it was violent, and to some, it was hell. We saw Title’s change hands, people utter the words ‘I Quit’, people put through tables, and people go through Hell in a Cell. When all was said and done after WrestleSlam, the fans of wrestling around the world were amazed at the spectacle they had seen. Their jaws collectively dropped. But then the unthinkable happened.

While Andrew Walker (Monday Night Anarchy General Manager), and Monday Night Anarchy entered a feud with their rival company, High Explosive Wrestling, Friday Night Riots just fell off the map. It seemed that Friday Night Riots General Manager Adam McMichaels simply forgot to get Riots a TV deal. He was more concerned about himself, and how Riots looked compared to Anarchy. This led to Riots completely disappearing, while the feud between Andrew Walker and Randolph Leviathron waged on.

At the end of the day, neither team came out successful in the infamous SWA vs HEW feud. At Crossover, the two companies finished at four wins apiece. With the feud over, SWA decided to return back to normal. Andrew Walker was getting ready to put Anarchy back on track, when he found out that McMichaels had lost the TV deal. Walker immediately went into negotiations with network executives, trying to rectify the mistakes McMichaels had made. Luckily, he was able to land a two hour deal, back on Friday Night for Riots.

So the Sadistic Wrestling Alliance was back in business, and they were ready to once again, produce the best wrestling in the world.
anarchybx5.png

Qwake

Looks good Andrew, so you are on your own this time around. Should be good and maybe better than before. I will definitely check this out!!!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

What's there to say, other than welcome back? It looks awesome, everything looks organized as always. I would have thought you would have at least let former SWA writers (namely, me and Gards) know that it was coming back. :smh

Anyway, I'm real interested to see how you go here. Good luck Andrew.

CT Styles

Will you be sticking to this? Because I've noticed the last two have kind of faded away.

Anyway, if this is back then that's awesome and I'll be definitely reading. Probably the best match writer is back and I look forward to this greatly. Good luck.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Oh shizzle... SWA is back..

Noobs beware.

The roster's are great. Are you writting both Riot's, and Anarchy?!

I can't wait, and am VERY excited for this to kick off. Just one last comment..

The new SWA logo is worse than the other. The other was kickass, and actually looked sadistic.

Evil Austin

*Drum Rolll*

ITS BACK

*mexican wave adn the crowd goes wild*

lol anyway Great that its back and Ill be reading and so will everyone else on the section adn you can bank on that :thumbup:

The Leviathan

Reaction score
You better thank Mr. Leviathron for the challenge he did and now SWA is back! :shifty:

I am glad to see SWA is back man! I wish you good luck with this and I hope you try to stick with it. I am looking forward to your first return show.

C4

Whatever happened to the old Anarchy logo? That was perfect.

And where is Weebo? :shifty:

The Anigma

Reaction score
Great to see SWA is back. I'll definitely be checking this BTB out.

Moonlight Drive

Glad to see another Legend return Andrew. Both shows have got phenomenal rosters, they have a great mix of old and new blood. Plus HBK is on the roster, you cannot fail.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Always loved SWA. Great to see it back, good luck and i'll be reading.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
anarchylogoWS.png

Monday Night Anarchy 09/29

Jim Ross: “Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the renewed Monday Night Anarchy! The flagship show of the Sadistic Wrestling Alliance and the beacon of Sports Entertainment has returned!â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “That’s right! After a hiatus, we are finally back on the air and ready to once again change the world of professional wrestling! The SWA is alive and well again and I think it is about time!â€￾

Jim Ross: “We have a lot of things planned here tonight folks. We are going to hear from the World Heavyweight Champion Shawn Michaels! We will get his thoughts for the first time since the end of the SWA the first time.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Don’t forget J.R. we are going to see the triumphant return of the Cutting Edge with the undefeated Intercontinental Champion Edge and I cannot wait to see what he has to say. One thing is for sure it is going to be Rated R!â€￾

Jim Ross: “I cannot agree more King and…â€￾

(J.R. is cut off as Shawn Michaels music hits and he appears on stage with a suit on and the SWA World Heavyweight Championship over his shoulder. Michaels walks down the ramp slowly and walks up the steel steps and enters the ring through the middle and top ropes. Michaels walks across the ring and grabs a microphone and walks back to the middle of the ring as Michaels is met with chants of “HBK HBKâ€￾ )

Shawn Michaels: “Now I know a lot of you saw the Pay-Per-View Crossroads in which some of the best in this company against some superstars from HEW. We won some and we lost some. Most notably I lost my match up against the HEW Champion….Now I know I have all of the support from the boys in the back and from you the fans. But most recently I have been having some thoughts….â€￾

(“Bow Down to the Kingsâ€￾ fills the arena as Triple H walks onto the stage in a suit holding a microphone and looking down the ramp at Shawn.)

Triple H: “What are you doing Shawn? Are you out here to beg for forgiveness for failing your fans? Are you out here to try and gain that sympathy that has fueled your career since I dropped your ass all those years ago? Or are you out here to tell us all that you have “lost you smileâ€￾. What pathetic excuse do you have for us this time!?â€￾

Shawn Michaels: “I am not out here to make any excuses for anything. The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels comes out and gives it his all you hear me! Now Hunter this has nothing to do with you so why don’t you…â€￾

Triple H: “No Shawn this does involve me! You expect me to stand idly by in the back knowing that our company has a Champion who will cry the second he gets beat! This company deserves a worthy and worthwhile Champion! Someone who won his match at Crossroads and led Team SWA to a victory restoring our legacy unlike someone who got beat by some little punk.â€￾

Shaw Michaels: “Oh and who is that Hunter, you? You think you can fill my shoes as Champion?â€￾

Triple H: “Your god damn right it’s me! I know how to carry that strap like a man rather than some whimpering pathetic alter boy who can’t stand the fact that his legacy has a blemish! When the fact of the matter is… It is about to get a lot more tarnished!â€￾

(Triple H drops the microphone and begins to walk down the ramp and he takes off his suit jacket and loosens his tie. Shawn Michaels drops the title down to the mat and takes off his suit jacket and signal for HHH to come on. Triple H gets to the ring apron when a voice rings out through the arena yelling “Hold it!â€￾ and General Manager Andrew Walker appears on the stage.)

Andrew Walker: “Everyone stop where you are! This is our big comeback and I will not be having all hell break loose tonight. Now, I know the history between you two and I know this is going to be inevitable so how about this. At Hallowfest it will be Triple H against Shawn Michaels for the World Heavyweight Championship! On the condition that between now and Hallowfest, you two cannot lay a hand on each other unless it is in a sanctioned match inside that ring! But, if that rule is broken, Triple H if you strike Shawn Michaels you will lose your title shot against Shawn Michaels and you might as well look forward to your next title shot in about 2-3 years. And Shawn if you hit Triple H before any sanctioned match you will be stripped of the World Heavyweight Championship!"

(Triple H slides into the ring and grabs the World Heavyweight Championship off the ground and looks at it and puts it around his waist. Shawn Michaels is seething and his right hand pulls back and he restrains himself. Triple H smirks as he looks down at the title and than holds it out towards Shawn. Shawn grabs the title and tries to pull it away but Triple H holds onto it and both men stare each other down in the middle of the ring as both of them clutch onto the title.)

(Cuts to commercial break)

Jim Ross: “Well ladies and gentlemen we are only one show back and we already have had a blockbuster announcement regarding the World Heavyweight Championship. Shawn Michaels and Triple H one on one at Hallowfest.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “I cannot believe it. This will be the first time since the Elimination Chamber match of last year that these two will go face to face for the World Heavyweight Championship. This is already got me excited and we have barely gotten started here JR!â€￾

Jim Ross: “Indeed so King and like you said the night is still young and braces yourselves because the first match of the night is going to start right now!â€￾

London and Kendrick vs. Next Generation Hart Foundation

Lillian Garcia: “The following is a tag team contest and is scheduled for one fall. Introducing the first team, at a combined weight of 380 lbs, Paul London and Brian Kendrick!â€￾

(London and Kendrick appear on the stage wearing white masks. They run full speed down the ramp and slide into the ring. London and Kendrick go to opposite corners and point to the crowd and than each other. They both do a back flip towards the middle of the ring. They both squat down and remove their masks and looks towards the stage.)

Lillian Garcia: “And their opponents making their way to the ring, weighing in at 456 Teddy Hart and Harry Smith, The New Hart Foundation!â€￾

(Teddy Hart walks out onto the ramp in his bright pink sparkling pants. Harry Smith walks out behind him flexing in short tights holding a Canadian flag. They walk down the ramp. Teddy walks up the steps and Harry sets the Canadian flag down by the steps and hops onto the ring apron.)

Teddy Hart and Paul London lock up in a collar elbow tie up. London pushes back and backs Teddy into his corner. London reaches up and tags in Kendrick. London lands a right hand to the gut of Teddy and Kendrick enters and lands a kick to the gut of Teddy as well. London exits the ring as Kendrick continues to lands boots to the gut of Teddy. Teddy Hart battles back and lands a right hand to the jaw of Kendrick. Teddy throws a back elbow that connects with the jaw of London knocking him off the ring apron. Kendrick comes at Hart again and Teddy leaps up and lands a step up enzui-giri to the back of Kendrick’s head. Teddy gets to his feet once again and turns and faces the corner. Teddy springs up to the middle rope and leaps off the middle rope and lands a moonsault on a standing Kendrick. Teddy gets up holding his chest and begins to walk towards his corner. Teddy stops and turns around and lands a boot to the face of Kendrick who is attempting to get to his hands and knees. Kendrick than falls face first on the mat and Teddy walks over to Harry and tags him in.

Harry enters the ring and Kendrick gets up and Harry runs at Kendrick and knocks him down with a hard clothesline. Harry walks over to London and lands a dropkick and knocks London off the ropes once again. Harry gets to his feet and turns to a now standing Kendrick and lands a European uppercut. Kendrick bounces back against the ropes and ends up bouncing right into the arms of Harry Smith once again. Harry wraps his arms around Kendrick and suddenly sends him over with an overhead belly to belly suplex. Harry stands and flexes for the crowd as Kendrick crawls to a corner and uses the ropes to get to his knees. Harry walks towards Kendrick with a swagger and Kendrick leaps up and lands a low dropkick to the knee of Harry. Harry falls forwards and lands with his head slamming against the middle turnbuckle. Harry moves over resting his head across the middle rope. London runs along the ring apron and lands a running dropkick to the side of Harry’s face. Kendrick rushes over and tags in London. Kendrick and London walk over to Harry and they both whip him across the ring. Harry bounces off the ropes and runs right into a double hip toss to him to the ground. London covers Harry and the referee counts 1…and Harry kicks out. London sits up and picks up Harry to his feet and drags him over to a corner and slams him face first into the top turnbuckle. London snap mares Harry down to the mat and lays him down. London turns to the ropes and jumps onto the second rope, springboards off and lands a leg drop across the neck of Harry. London goes for the cover and the referee counts 1…and Harry gets a shoulder up.

Teddy attempts to get into the ring but the referee stops him. London gets up to his feet and attempts to pick up Harry to his feet, but Harry lands a low blow on London. Harry gets to his feet and lands a knee to the mid section of London. Harry drags London by his head over to his corner and Harry tags in Teddy. Harry picks up London for a side slam but drops him down with a back breaker. Harry holds London in place with his forearm across his throat stretching London’s back across his knee. Teddy climbs up to the top rope and leaps up landing the leg drop across the throat of London. Harry exits the ring as Teddy quickly covers London 1…2…and Kendrick grabs the leg of teddy and pulls him off of London. Kendrick picks up Teddy to his feet and begins to land right hands to the face of Teddy. Harry re-enters the ring and begins stomping on the back of London. Harry picks up London to his feet and drops him down with a reverse atomic drop. Harry holds London in place as Teddy breaks away from Kendrick and runs at them and clotheslines London and Harry slams him down to the mat as well. The referee forces Kendrick out of the ring and turns and forces Harry out of the ring as well. Teddy exits the ring onto the ring apron through the top and middle ropes. Teddy runs along the ring apron and quickly climbs up the turnbuckles which London lies in front of. Kendrick runs along the ring apron to try and knock Teddy off but as he gets close, Teddy throws a kick that connects with the face of Kendrick and knocks him off the ring apron and down to the floor. Teddy points up and leaps off the top rope and he connects with the Open Hart Surgery. Harry Smith gets off the ring apron and runs along ring side to where Kendrick is just getting up and Harry knocks Kendrick back down with a clothesline. Teddy covers London and the referee counts 1.…2.…3!

Lillian Garcia: “Here are your winners, the World Tag Team Champions, Harry Smith and Teddy Hart, The Next Generation Hart Foundation!â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “What a way to start off the return edition of Monday Night Anarchy!â€￾

Jim Ross: “Damn right and we have just begun! Coming up after the break, the return of the Cutting Edge!â€￾

-Cuts to commercial-

Jim Ross: “We’re back ladies and gentlemen and it is now time for the return of the Cutting Edge!â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Oh I can’t wait!â€￾

(The music of the Rater R Superstar Edge fills the arena. Edge appears on the ramp with the Intercontinental Championship on his shoulder. Edge has that cocky look on his face as he walks down the ramp. Edge walks up the steel stairs and enters the ring through the middle and top rope. Edge walks over to the stool and grabs the microphone and lifts it to his face.)

Edge: “Welcome to the return of the greatest segment in the history of the SWA! The Cutting Edge has returned! Once again you can bask in the presence of my greatness. And tonight my guest is one of the greatest champions this business has ever seen. One of, if not the most, charismatic and talented wrestlers to ever grace the sport! Now everyone please get off your asses and give a huge round of applause to my guest……ME!â€￾

(The crowd boo’s as Edge stands there smirking and shrugs his shoulders as he takes a seat on the stool and slides the Intercontinental title off his shoulder and holds it in his hands.)

Edge: “You know in my tenure here in the Sadistic Wrestling Alliance… I have done some amazing and brilliant things. I beat John Cena to become the very first Intercontinental Champion on Anarchy. I made the Icon, the Living Legend, the Nature Boy Ric Flair get on his knees and say I Quit! I have kept this Intercontinental title ever since I won it. I will go down as the very best champion in all of SWA history. But something occurred to me when I was at Crossroads….I heard you people…calling other people the greatest Canadian Champion in history. Not only that but the idiots in the back put me, The Rated R Superstar, The greatest Champion in SWA History in the middle of the card! I should have been headlining Crossroads not some washed up has been! I am out here tonight to say I am sick of it! I will not go through my career being happy with mediocrity! I refuse to be stuck in the middle of this roster with this piece of crap weighing me down and robbing me of my rightful spot in the main event! So as far as I’m concerned, Walker, you can take this title and stick it!â€￾

(Edge holds up the Intercontinental Championship and tosses it down to the mat.)

Edge: “I am not going to let this worthless thing rest one the shoulder of a true Champion! I am the Rated R Superstar! I am Edge! And I am going to be World Heavyweight Champion whether you like it or not!â€￾

(Edge drops the microphone and walks out of the ring through the middle and top rope. The crowd boo’s as Edge walks up the ramp and disappears into the back. The camera goes back to the ring and zooms in on the Intercontinental Championship in the middle of the ring.)

-Cuts to commercial-

Jim Ross: “Welcome back ladies and gentlemen and I must apologize for the truly heinous and unsportsmanlike conduct we experienced moments ago from I guess the now former Intercontinental Champion.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “What are you talking about? I think Edge is justified! He wants to be the World Champ! How can he do that when he is being held back by that title?â€￾

Jim Ross: “I think that is no excuse. Edge should be down right ashamed of himself. But ladies and gentlemen I am getting word from the back right now and let us take you to the back for a word from the Anarchy General Manager Andrew Walker.â€￾

G.M. Walker: “Well first of all I would like to thank you all for tuning into the highest rated wrestling broadcast in syndication. I wish I could sit here and speak about how we are going to continue to revolutionize the industry but this is business. Due to the actions of Edge earlier tonight and vacating and disgracing the Intercontinental Championship, I have decided that starting next week, we will have a tournament that will conclude at Hallowfest and in the end, the winner shall be announced the new SWA Intercontinental Champion. Now in regards to Edge himself saying he is being held back and how he deserves to be in the main event. Well he’s got it. Edge, I hope your listening because ready or not, tonight you will in fact be in the main event match against someone who, I’m sure, needs to blow off some steam. So Edge, better get ready and start stretching because your match isn’t too far off. Oh and on a final note Edge…..break a legâ€￾

Jim Ross: “What huge news from G.M. Walker! An Intercontinental Championship tournament that I guess is starting right now!â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “But who is Edge’s opponent in the main event tonight?!?!â€￾

Intercontinental Championship Tournament
Quarter-Final
Matt Hardy vs. Kane

Lillian Garcia: “Introducing first from Cameron, North Carolina being accompanied to the ring by Shannon Moore, weighing in at 225 lbs Matt Hardy Version 1â€￾

(Matt Hardy appears on the stage and throws up the V1 sign and Shannon Moore stands behind Matt Hardy throwing up the V1 sign with both hands and hopping up and down. Matt walks down the ramp with Moore tailing close behind. Matt turns and walks up the steel steps and Moore hops up onto the ring apron and spreads the ropes for Matt. Matt enters the ring and walks over to the ropes and stands on the bottom rope and leans against the top rope and throws the V1 sign once again.)

Lillian Garcia: “Introducing his opponent weighing in at 326 lbs, Kane!â€￾

(Pyro suddenly shoots up from the stage and Kane appears behind the wall of fire and walks down the ramp. Kane walks up to the ring apron. Kane grabs a hold of th etop rope and steps onto the ring apron.)

As Kane steps over the top rope, Matt Hardy charges at Kane and pummels him with right and left hands. Matt backs Kane into a corner and continues with the pummeling rights and left and clubbing forearms to the back. Kane eventually stands and shoves Matt Hardy away but Matt charges back at Kane only to receive a boot to the face. Matt backs away from the corner and Kane charges out and nails Matt with a clothesline. Kane holds his jaw for a second before reaching down and grabbing Matt by the hair and dragging him over to a corner. Kane measures for a big right hand but Matt catches Kane with a thumb to the eye. Kane bends down and holds his eye and Matt sits up on the top turnbuckle. Kane stands upright and Matt grabs Kane from under his arm and around his head and leaps off the bottom rope and hit’s the Side Effect on Kane. Matt Hardy immediately goes for the covers and the referee drops down and counts 1.…and Kane kicks out. Shannon Moore slaps the mat yelling for the referee to count faster.

Matt quickly gets to his feet as Kane is on his hands and knees and Matt runs towards Kane and kicks him in the ribs knocking Kane to laying on the ring apron. Kane gets onto his knees and has his head resting on the second rope and Matt starts to land straight kicks to the side of Kane’s head. Matt backs up and sits on the top turnbuckle once again and leaps off the middle rope and guillotine leg drops Kane across the back of the head. Kane falls back into the ring and Matt Hardy covers Kane once again. The referee drops down and counts 1.…2 and Kane gets a shoulder up. Matt gets up and stomps on the face and chest of Kane and looks out at the crowd and throws up the V1 sign as Shannon Moore claps and points at Matt. Kane sits up in the middle of the ring and rises to his feet. Matt turns around and runs at Kane only to receive an uppercut from Kane, causing Matt’s knees to buckle and for him to take several steps back. Kane walks towards Matt and pushes him against the ropes and whips him across the ring. Kane bends down to give Matt a back body drop but Matt stops himself and throws a kick up into the face of Kane. Matt runs back against the ropes and runs towards Kane only to be knocked down with a thunderous clothesline.

Shannon Moore hops up onto the ring apron and begins arguing with the referee and Kane walks over and connects with an uppercut to the jaw of Moore knocking him down to the floor. Matt crawls towards the ropes and uses them tog et to his feet. Kane turns and see’s Matt and charges towards him. At the last second, Matt drops down pulling the top rope with him and Kane goes over the top rope and falling down to the arena floor. Matt hardy gets up to his feet in the ring and the referee begins to admonish him. Moore runs across ringside and takes a leap onto the steps and jumps off as Kane is barely on his feet. Moore connects with a dropkick to the face of Kane knocking him back down to th ground. Moore scrambles on his hand and knees back to where Kane knocked him down as the referee turns and let’s Matt pass. Matt exit’s the ring through the middle and top rope and walks over to Kane. Matt stands there with his arms spread waiting for Kane. Kane slowly gets to his feet and Matt turns Kane around and connects with a kick to the mid section. Matt grabs Kane in a front facelock and than connects with the Twist of Fate on the arena floor. Matt gets up and slides back inside the ring and starts celebrating. Shannon Moore slides into the ring and tries to pick up Matt Hardy off his feet but fails in doing so. Matt is holding his arms up in the air as the referee is counting. 1.…2.…3.…4.…5.…6.…and Kane barely sits up. The referee continues to counts 7.…8.…and Kane is on one foot and one knee clutching to the ring apron. 9.…and Kane slides into the ring underneath the bottom rope.

Moore darts from the ring and Hardy walks over and begins to stomp on the back of Kane. Moor runs over to the timekeepers table and grabs a steel chair. Moore puts the chair by the ring post and than runs to the other side of the ring and climbs up onto the ring apron. Shannon Moore calls for the ref and the referee comes over and begins to argue with Moore to get down. Hardy see’s the chair and walks over and grabs it as Kane is slowly getting to his feet. Hardy stands ready and as Kane reaches his feet, Hardy charges and nails Kane right between the eyes with the steel chair. Hardy throws the chair out of the ring and onto the floor. Kane is down and Hardy yells for the referee and Moore drops off the apron and the referee walks over and counts 1.…2.…and Kane kicks out. Matt sits up in disbelief and look at the referee and asks for 3 and the referee tells him no. Matt stands up and walks over to the corner and sits on the top turnbuckle and stands on the second rope. Matt does the V1 sign once again as Kane is getting to his feet. Matt leaps off the middle rope attempting a double axe handle but Kane catches Matt around the throat as he lands. Kane throws Matt’s arm over but Matt quickly retaliates with elbows to the side of Kane’s head.

Kane releases the grip around the throat of Matt and Matt immediately starts hitting Kane with left and right hands followed up by a kick to the mid section. Matt grabs Kane in a front facelock and goes for the Twist of Fate once again but as Matt turns, Kane pushes Matt off towards the ropes. Matt bounces off the ropes and runs right into a big boot from Kane. Kane walks over to the corner and exit’s the ring onto the ring apron. Kane begins to climb the turnbuckles. Kane is perched on the top turnbuckle and Shannon Moore climbs onto the ring apron and holds onto the foot of Kane. Kane looks over and connects with a right hand to the face of Moore knocking him down once again. Matt is on his feet and Kane leaps off the top turnbuckle and hits Matt with the flying clothesline. Matt rolls on the mat holding the back of his head. Kane stands up and holds his arm up in the air signaling for the choke slam. Suddenly the lights go out in the arena. The lights go back on after a few minutes. Kane stands there covered in blood and the mat surrounding Kane is a pool of blood as well. Kane stands there raging. Kane walks t the ropes and steps over the top rope and begins to walk up the ramp in a rage. The referee begins to count 1.…2.…3.…4.…5.…6.…7.…8.…9.…10!â€￾

(Shannon Moore slides into the ring and grabs the arm of Matt and begins to pick him up to his feet and celebrates Matt’s victory.)

Lillian Garcia: “Here is your winner by count out and the first semi-finalist in the Intercontinental Championship Tournament, Matt Hardy Version 1!â€￾

Jim Ross: “Matt Hardy wins the match but only because Kane lost his temper after he just received a blood bath!â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “A blood bath?!? That means there is only one group of people who can be behind this.â€￾

Jim Ross: “Yeah but I didn’t see the New Brood anywhere and why in the world would the blood bath the Big Red Machine?â€￾

-Cuts to commercial-

(Kane is seen walking down the hallway still covered in blood and flipping over tables and tosses cases of technical equipment all over the place. Kane grabs a stage hand and pins him against the wall.)

Kane: “WHERE IS VAMPIRO!?!â€￾

(The stage hand trembles in fear and shakes his head that he doesn’t know. Kane tosses the stage head across the hall face first into some cases. Kane stops dead in his tracks breathing hard. The camera pans down the hallway and Vampiro is sitting on a large trunk staring at Kane smirking. Kane breaths hard and starts walking fast down the hallway seething from rage. Kane gets almost 5 feet from Vampiro and suddenly from behind Gangrel and Kevin Thorn hit Kane with steel chairs. Kane drops down to one knee and Gangrel and Thorn just continually beat Kane over the back and the back of his head with steel chair shots. Vampiro slowly gets off the trunk and as he stands, one hand drops and he has a steel pipe in one hand and his other hand clinched tightly shut. Gangrel and Thorn stop beating Kane and Kane slowly gets on his hands and knees. Vampiro suddenly attacks and hits Kane with the steel pipe right between his eyes. Kane falls limp to the floor and Vampiro squats down and brings his other hand in front of his face. Vampiro holds up a lighter and lights it and smirks.)

Vampiro: “Let’s create some terror…â€￾

(Vampiro looks up to Gangrel and Thorn and they both grab the legs of Kane and drag him into the door where they came out of. Vampiro follows them into the room which is filled with darkness. The door shuts and the faded paint on the door reads Boiler Room.)

Jim Ross: “What in the hell is going on here tonight?â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “I don’t have a clue but I sure as hell would not like to be Kane right now. What do you think the New Brood could be doing to Kane in that Boiler Room?â€￾

Jim Ross: “I shudder to think King. Anyways folks, later tonight we have the Main Event. Edge has been scheduled to take on someone who “has some steam to blow offâ€￾ or so says the General Manager. Who do you think That could be King?â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “No idea but this almost sounds like punishment towards Edge which I think is unjustified considering all Edge did was try and look out for his career!â€￾

Jim Ross: “Well that issue aside, we need to keep the show rolling and what better way than with some high flying fast paced X Division action!â€￾

Chris Sabin vs. Alex Shelley

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is an X Division match! Introducing first from Detroit, Michigan weighing in at 207 lbs, Chris Sabin!

(Hail Sabin fills the room as he appears on the stage wearing his black sweater. Sabin lifts up his hand and point to his palm. Sabin walks down the ramp with a huge swagger to his stride. Sabin slides in under the bottom rope and rises to his feet. Sabin walks over to the middle of the ropes and stands on the second rope pointing to his chest and signaling across his waist for the title.)

Lillian Garcia: “And his opponent from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at 199 lbs, Alex Shelley!â€￾

(Alex Shelley appears on the stage with his video camera. Shelley walks down the ramp slapping the hands of the fans and sets up the video camera at ringside and slides into the ring underneath the bottom rope.)

Sabin and Shelley circle around the middle of the ring staring at each other. Both men move in and lock up in a collar elbow tie up. Shelley reaches up and grabs the wrist of Sabin and ducks under and hold him in an arm wringer. Sabin front flips onto his back and nips up to his feet. Sabin grabs a hold of Shelley’s wrist and holding in an arm wringer. Shelley throws an elbow to the side of Sabin’s head and backs away a bit. Sabin holds his hand up for them to lock up and Shelley moves in cautiously and locks up. Both men lock both hands in a Greco Roman knuckle lock. Shelley leaps up and place his feet on the hips of Sabin and attempts a monkey flip but Sabin shifts his weight and rolls back onto his feet, pulling Shelley to his feet as well. Shelley puts his leg behind Sabin’s and trips him and he falls to the mat. Shelley lets go of Sabin’s hands as he falls. Once Sabin is on the mat Shelley reaches down and grabs his ankle and connects with a kick to the back of his knee. Sabin pulls one leg free and kicks Shelley in the jaw and rises back up to his feet. Shelley moves in with a right hand but Sabin catches his arm and takes him down with an arm drag. Shelley and Sabin get back up to their feet and Shelley charges Sabin but Sabin side steps and s\Shelley runs forward and bounces off the ropes. Shelley runs towards Sabin who attempts and arm drag but in mid air Shelley reverses it into an arm drag of his own. Both men stand up and stare at each other and circle the ring once more.

Shelley holds up his hands for them to lock up once more and Sabin moves in but than connects with a kick to the thigh of Shelley. Sabin grabs Shelley by the head and drags him over to a corner and slams his head into the top turnbuckle. Sabin grabs the wrist of Shelley and whips him across the ring. Shelley hit’s the turnbuckles and Sabin charges towards him but receives a boot to the jaw for his trouble. Shelley moves out of the corner and Pulls Sabin into the corner. Shelley connects with a few right hands and attempts to whip Sabin across the ring but Sabin reverses it. Shelley hit’s the turnbuckles on the other side of the ring and Sabin charges towards him once again. Shelley ducks and back body Drops Sabin over the top rope but Sabin manages to grab a hold of the top rope and land on the ring apron. Shelley turns around onto to receive a forearm to the face. Shelley backs up to the middle of the ring and Sabin leaps up to the top rope and springs off and connects with a missile dropkick. Sabin gets to his feet and points to the crowd and smirks and than walks over to Shelley and covers him. The referee drops down and counts 1.…and Shelley gets a shoulder up. Sabin gets up onto his feet and sits Shelley up. Sabin connects with a kick to the back of Shelley and runs back and bounces off the ropes. Sabin leaps into the air and connects with a dropkick to the back of Shelley’s head. Sabin once again hooks the leg and the referee counts 1.…and Shelley kicks out once again.

Sabin gets to his feet and picks up Shelley to his feet as well. Sabin grabs the wrist of Shelley and wrings his arm. Sabin pulls Shelley in and attempts a back suplex, but Shelley lands on his feet behind Sabin. Sabin turns around and is caught with a right hand from Shelley. Shelley grabs the hand of Sabin and whips him towards the ropes. As Sabin is running, Shelley runs right along side him. Both men bounce off the ropes and as they run side by side, Shelley grabs Sabin by the head and bulldogs him into the mat. Shelley rolls Sabin onto his back and Shelley rises to his feet. Shelley runs towards the ropes and leaps onto the middle rope and goes for the springboard moonsault. Shelley connects and hooks the leg Sabin and the referee counts 1.…and Sabin kicks out. Shelley picks Sabin up to his feet but Sabin reaches up and grabs Shelley around the head and leaps up and drops down to his knees with a jaw breaker. Sabin gets up to his feet and slaps Shelley in the face before turning around and running towards the ropes. Shelley charges towards Sabin and just as Sabin bounces off the ropes, he runs full force into a back elbow from Alex Shelley. Shelley grabs Sabin by the head and pulls him to the middle of the ring and connects with a kick to the gut of Sabin. Shelley runs back towards the ropes and ounces off of them. As Shelley gets in front of Sabin, Sabin turns and connects with a spinning back kick to the gut of Shelley. Shelley stops in his tracks and Sabin leaps up and connects with an Enzui-Giri. Sabin runs back and bounces off the ropes and connects with a dropkick to the knee of Shelley. Shelley front flips over onto his back and Sabin runs towards the ropes and leaps over them landing on the ring apron. Sabin grabs a hold of the top rope and leap up to the top ropes and springs off connecting with a leg drop. Sabin covers Shelley and hooks the leg. The referee drops down and counts 1.…2.…and Shelley gets a shoulder up.

Sabin slaps the mat in frustration and looks at the referee. Sabin stands up and shoves the referee back a bit and begins to argue with him as Shelley slowly stirs and gets to his feet. Sabin turns around only to be met with a series of right hand shots from Shelley. Shelley grabs the wrist of Sabin and attempts to whip him across the ring but Sabin reverses it and sends Shelley into the corner. Shelley hit’s the turnbuckles and Sabin charges and catches Shelley right across the face with a running boot. Sabin pulls back getting his foot off the top rope and than grabs the legs of Shelley and lifts him up to sit on the top turnbuckle. Sabin climbs up to the second rope and gets one foot on the top rope and begins to land punches to the face of Shelley. Shelley wraps his arms around the waist of Sabin and uses his legs to leap off the second rope and connect with a reverse atomic drop on Sabin. Sabin stands there hunched over and Shelley runs to the side and bounces off the ropes. Sabin attempts to pick up Shelley for a side slam but Shelley keeps the momentum going and goes in multiple revolutions around the body of Sabin into latching onto the arm of Sabin and taking him down to the mat. Shelley locks in the Rings of Saturn submission hold. Sabin screams as his hand flies up but he restrains himself from tapping out. Sabin uses his feet to push himself towards the ropes. Shelley pulls on the head and arm of Sabin. Sabin inches closer until finally he gets his hand on the bottom rope. Shelley releases the submission hold and rises to his feet. Shelley bends down and picks up Sabin to his feet and scoop slams him down to the mat in front of a turnbuckle. Shelley slaps the top turnbuckle and points to the crowd. The crowd pops as Shelley climbs up to the top rope with his back to Sabin. Sabin gets up to his feet and knocks the feet out from underneath Shelley and Shelley falls and straddles the top turnbuckle. Sabin grabs the head of Shelley and pulls him back and leaves him hanging there in a tree of woe. Sabin walks across the ring and slaps his legs and runs across the ring and connects with the hesitation dropkick to the face of Shelley.

Sabin gets to his feet and squats down and slaps Shelley in the face taunting him. Shelley gets one leg loose and throws a kick and it connects with the face of Sabin. Sabin backs away to the middle of the ring as Shelley gets his other foot loose and as he is falling he grabs a hold of the second rope and flips landing on his feet. Sabin turns and runs towards Shelley and Shelley turns around and moves out of the way as Sabin attempts another running boot. Sabin leg is draped over the top rope and Shelley comes behind Sabin and Grabs his shoulders and pulls him down onto his knees with a back cracker. Sabin lays on his side clutching at his back and Shelley reaches down and picks up Sabin to his feet. Shelley looks like he is going for a back body drop but than hooks his head and drives his down to the mat with the Shellshock. Shelley’s its on the chest of Sabin while hooking one leg. The referee drops down and counts 1.…2.…and Sabin manages to get a shoulder up. Shelley sits up holding his head in disbelief. Shelley slowly gets to his feet and bends down and picks up Sabin by his head. Shelley turns around and grabs Sabin’s head onto his shoulder and runs towards the corner to attempt Sliced Bread but Sabin pushes Shelley off before he can flip over. Shelley lands on his feet after doing a back flip off the top rope. Once Shelley’s feet hit the ground, Sabin connects with a kick to the mid section of Shelley. Sabin bends down and picks up Shelley onto his shoulders and walks to the middle of the ring. Sabin crosses Shelley’s feet and drives him down to the mat with the Cradle shock. Sabin hooks the leg and the referee counts 1.…2.…3!

Lillian Garcia: “Here is your winner Chris Sabin..â€￾
(Sabin rolls out of the ring underneath the bottom rope and snatches the microphone out of the hands of Lillian Garcia.)

Chris Sabin: “You all just witnessed the very first step in my reign of the X Division! I Am Chris Sabin and you all better take notice. Because come Hallowfest, come Hell or high water, JOE!, I will once again be THE X Division Champion!â€￾

Jim Ross: “Those are some mighty powerful words coming from Chris Sabin.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Well like he said you better take notice J.R. Not to mention Samoa Joe had better damn well recognize the Reign of Sabin!â€￾

Jim Ross: “Well that reign remains to be seen considering he has only won a single match on the revamped Anarchy.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Well he is off on the right foot, quit trying to knock down the future champ! But anyways I believe it is time for the next round in the Intercontinental Championship Tournament!â€￾

Intercontinental Championship Tournament
Quarter-Final
Jeff Hardy vs. AJ Styles

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall. introducing first from Cameron, North Carolina, weighing in at 215 lbs; He is the Charismatic Enigma, Jeff Hardy!â€￾

(The lights go out as Jeff appears on the stage. The paint on his arm and forehead glow as he dances at the top of the stage. Jeff walks down the ramp touching the hands of the fans. Jeff slides into the ring and walks to the corner and poses as he stands on the middle rope.)

Lillian Garcia: “And his opponent, From Gainesville, Georgia weighing in at 202 lbs. Here is The Phenomenal AJ Styles!â€￾

(Sparks rain down in front of the entrance. A.J. Styles steps through with his hooded jest on. A.J. stops on the stage and lifts his hood and throws it back while posing for the crowd. A.J. walks down the ramp slapping the hands of the fans and than slides into the ring under the bottom rope.)

Jeff Hardy and AJ Styles circle the ring staring at each other. Both men lean towards each other and high five each other before moving back a bit and start circling for a bit before locking up into a collar elbow tie up. Jeff grabs the arm of Styles and holds him in an arm wringer. Hardy pulls Styles into a side headlock. Styles pushes on the back of Hardy and pulls his head out and stands up right. Hardy turns a bit and Styles grabs Hardy in a side head lock of his own. Jeff wraps his arms around Styles and backs up against the ropes. Hardy pushes Styles off and Styles runs across the ring and bounces off the ropes. Styles goes for a low dropkick to the knee of Hardy but Hardy leaps over Styles and lands on his feet. Styles gets to his feet and Hardy turns around only to be caught with an arm drag by Styles. Styles holds onto his arm in an arm bar but Hardy lifts his legs an grabs Styles in a head scissors. Styles kicks out and gets free of the head scissors. Both men spin themselves around and get on their feet and have a standoff in the middle of the ring.

Both men slowly move in and lock up in a collar elbow tie up. AJ manages to duck under the arm of Hardy and gets behind him and holds Hardy in a waist lock. Hardy throws an elbow back and it connects with the face of Styles and loosens his grip. Hardy breaks the grip of Styles and goes around Styles and holds him in a waist lock. Hardy attempts to pick Styles up off the ground but Styles throws and elbow back and it connects with the face of Hardy and he drops AJ to his feet. AJ turns around and connects with a forearm shot to the face of Hardy backing him up against the ropes. Styles grabs a hold of Hardy’s wrist and whips him across the ring. Hardy bounces off the ropes and Styles attempts a clothesline but Hardy ducks it. Hardy bounces off the ropes once again and Styles turns around and is caught with a flying forearm from Hardy. Hardy gets to his feet as Styles is on the mat holding his jaw. Hardy bends down and picks Styles up to his feet. Once Styles s up right, Styles connects with a knife edge chop to the chest of Hardy. Hardy takes a few steps back holding his chest and then answers back with a knife edge chop of his own to the chest of Styles. Styles looks at Hardy and answers back with another knife edge chop and Hardy answers right back with another knife edge chop. Styles throws a leg kick that connects with the knee of Hardy and Hardy stumbles over to the ropes holding onto his knee. Styles walks over kicks the back of Hardy’s knee and Hardy falls down to the mat. Styles bends down and picks Jeff up to his feet and pushes him against the ropes. Styles whips Hardy across the ring and Jeff bounces off the ropes. Styles leap frogs over Hardy and Hardy runs across the ring and bounces off the ropes once again. Styles lays down on the mat and Hardy steps over him and runs across the ring. Jeff bounces off the ropes yet again only to run into a dropkick from Styles. Styles crawls over and covers Hardy. The referee drops down and counts 1.…2 and Hardy gets a shoulder up.

Styles sits up on his knees and looks down at Hardy. Styles stands up and grabs the leg of Hardy and steps over it and leaps up and drives his shin into the knee of Hardy. Styles stands up and grabs Hardy by the hair and picks him up to his feet. Styles reaches down and grabs the leg of Hardy and it looks like he is going to go for a Dragon Screw but Hardy leaps up and connects with a spinning back mule kick to the chest of Styles. Styles rolls out of the ring underneath the bottom rope to catch his breath. Styles holds his chest breathing hard as Hardy gets to his feet and walks over to the ropes and grabs a hold of the top rope. Jeff leaps up and Styles moves closer to the ring apron to avoid a flying cross body, but Hardy falls and connects with a swinging dropkick through the middle and top rope to the chest of Styles. Styles is knocked back and his back crashes into the guard rail. Hardy pulls himself back up to his feet in the ring still holding onto the top rope. Styles slowly gets up to his feet holding his chest. Hardy leaps over the top rope with a cross body and crashes into Styles. Both men lay on the outside and the referee counts 1.…2.…3.…4.…and Hardy finally gets to his feet. Hardy grabs Styles by the head and lifts him up to his feet and slides him into the ring underneath the bottom rope. Hardy slides into the ring underneath the bottom rope. Hardy gets up onto his knees and than his feet and stands up. Styles is onto his knees and Hardy picks him up to his feet and tries to whip him across the ring but Styles reverses it. Hardy hit’s the turnbuckles. Styles charges towards Hardy and Hardy back body drops Styles over the top rope but AJ holds onto the top rope and lands on the ring apron. Hardy turns around and Styles hits Hardy for a forearm shot to the face. Hardy backs up to the middle of the ring and Styles leaps up to the top rope and leaps off the top rope and nails Hardy with the springboard forearm shot on Hardy. Styles gets to his feet and bends down and picks Hardy up to his feet and connects with a right hand and pushes Hardy back against the ropes. Styles whips Hardy across the ring. Hardy bounces off the ropes and Styles leaps up but Jeff stops himself and AJ falls down onto the knee of Hardy and gives himself a reverse atomic drop. Hardy grabs the legs of Styles and double leg takes him down to the ground. Hardy holds up both legs of Styles and Hardy leaps up and connects with a double leg drop to the lower abdomen of Styles.

Hardy gets up and claps his hands as he exit’s the ring onto the ring apron and begins to climb the turnbuckles. Styles lays motionless as Hardy stands on the top turnbuckle and signals for the Swanton Bomb. Hardy leaps off the top turnbuckle and as Hardy is in mid air, Styles rolls towards the corner out of the way. Hardy crashes and burns as he hit’s the mat hard. Styles uses the topes to get to his feet as Hardy lays on the mat in pain. Styles walks over falls on top of Hardy and hooks his leg. The referee slides in and counts 1.…2.…and Hardy manages to get a shoulder up. Styles gets to his feet and grabs Hardy by the hair and moves behind Hardy and picks him up for what seems like a back suplex but walks forward and sits Hardy on the top turnbuckle. AJ climbs up to the second rope and tries to wrap his arms around the waist of Hardy but Hardy throws back some elbows that connect to the face of Styles. Styles steps off the middle rope and backs up to the middle of the ring. Hardy regains himself and stands on the top turnbuckle and leaps off and connects with the Whisper in the Wind on Styles. Both men lay in the middle of the ring not moving. The referee looks at them both and starts to count 1.…2.…3.…4.…5.…6.…as they both start to slowly stir.

Both men crawl across the ring to the ropes and clutch at them to slowly pick themselves up to their feet. Both men reach their feet by the count of 9. Both men run towards each other and Hardy attempts a clothesline but Styles ducks underneath it. Both men stop and Hardy turns around. Styles hunches down and leaps back and connects with the Pele kick to the head of Hardy. Hardy lays flat on the mat as Styles is on his hands and knees breathing heavily. Styles slowly rises up to his feet and looks down at Hardy. Styles walks over to the corner and turns around and sits on the top turnbuckle. Styles than moves and stands on the top turnbuckle and points down at Hardy. Styles leaps off with the Spiral Tap but Hardy rolls out of the way at the last second and Styles crashes into the mat. Hardy rolls to the ropes and uses them to get to his feet. Hardy walks over to the already stirring Styles and grabs him by the head and picks him up to his feet. Hardy grabs Styles in a front facelock and signals for the Twist of Fate but as Hardy turns, Styles pushes Hardy away. Hardy bounces off the rope and runs right into a kick of the mid section by Styles. Hardy hunches over and Styles puts his head in between his legs and signals for the Styles Clash. Hardy attempts to back body drop Styles, but Styles hangs on and turns it into a sunset flip. The referee drops down and counts 1.…2.…and Hardy brings his legs together squashing the head of Styles between his knees. Hardy rolls backwards and onto his feet as Styles rolls to his side slowly get to his feet. Hardy connects with a kick to the mid section and grabs Styles in a front facelock and than hit’s the Twist of Fate. Hardy lays on the mat for a second before turning over and draping himself over Styles and barely hooking a leg. The referee drops down and counts 1.…2.…3!

Lillian Garcia: “Here is your winner Jeff Hardy!â€￾

Jim Ross: “What an incredibly hard fought battle by both AJ Styles and Jeff Hardy but Hardy manages to come out on top tonight and advance in the tournament! Well everybody the anticipation is killing me and I am sure it is killing all of you as well! So without any further ado it is time for the Main Event of the Evening!â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Who in the hell is Edge facing?â€￾

-Cuts to commercial-

??? vs. Edge

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is the Main Event of the evening! It is scheduled for one fall and has no time limit. Introducing first from Toronto, Ontario, Canada weighing in at 240 lbs; He is the Rated R Superstar, Edge!

(Smokes begins to shoot up from underneath the stage in front of the entrance way. Edge comes out from behind hind it in his trench coat and runs from one edge of the stage to the other. Edge walks down the ramp looking at the fans with an arrogant smirk. Edge slides into the ring underneath the bottom rope and stares at the crowd. Edge stands and takes his coat off.)

Lillian Garcia: “ And his opponent, From San Antonio, Texas, weighing in at 225 lbs; He is the current and only World Heavyweight Champion in SWA History, The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels!â€￾

(HBK appears on the screen as his music fills the arena. HBK appears on the stage in red and black attire. Michaels has the World Heavyweight Championship around his waist. Michaels stands on the edge of the ramp and kneels down. Michaels prays and than looks to the sky as the pyro shoots out from behind him. Michaels hops up to his feet and walks down the ramp slapping all the hands of the fans. Michaels hops up onto the ring apron and enters the ring. Michaels takes the World title off and sets it on the mat. Michaels leans on one leg and squats down. The pyro shoots off behind him once again.)

Both men look at each other and meet in the middle of the ring with a collar elbow tie up. Michaels pulls Edge into a side headlock. Edge connects with a few forearm shot to the side of Michaels before backing up against the ropes and pushing Michaels off. Michaels bounces off the ropes and charges towards Edge. Edge leap frogs up but Michaels stops himself in front of Edge. Edge lands on his feet and Michaels connects with a knife edge chop. Edge is back up against the rope and Michaels knife edge chops the chest of Edge once more before grabbing his wrist and whipping Edge across the ring. Edge bounces off the ropes and Michaels bends down at the last second and back body drops Edge. Edge quickly gets to his feet as he stumbles back towards the ropes. Michaels charges at Edge and connects with a clothesline that sends Edge over the top rope and to the floor. Edge lays on the mat and slaps it hard in frustration. Michaels walks towards the ropes and grabs the top rope. Michaels leaps over the top rope and Edge moves out of the way. Michaels manages to hold onto the top rope and land on the ring apron with his back to Edge. Michaels takes a glance back and than leaps up to the middle rope and springboards off and as Edge turns around he s caught by a cross body from Shawn Michaels. Michaels stands up pumped by the crowd and reaches down and grabs Edge by the hair and picks him up to his feet. Edge connects with an elbow to the gut of Shawn Michaels and than breaks his grip. Edge rolls back into the ring underneath the bottom rope and back across the ring. Michaels slowly walks to the ring apron and slides into the ring underneath the bottom rope.

Both men circle each other in the middle of the ring and lock up into a collar elbow tie up once again. Edge over powers Michaels and forces him into a corner. The referee calls for a break and Edge slowly backs away and than suddenly tries a right hand. Michaels ducks underneath it and stands behind Edge. Edge turns around and catches a knife edge chop from Michaels forcing him into the corner. Michaels connects with another knife edge chop before grabbing Edge by the head and walking him across the ring and slamming his head into the top turnbuckle. Edge walks out of the corner to the middle of the ropes holding his forehead. Michaels walks in front of Edge and grabs his wrist and whips Edge across the ring. Edge bounces off the ropes and Michaels bends down again but Edge grabs the head of Shawn Michaels and connects with a swinging neckbreaker. Edge gets up onto his knees and looks at Michaels while holding his chest and than stands up and reaches down and grabs Michaels by his hair. Edge lifts Michaels up to his feet and grabs his wrist. Edge pulls Michaels right into a short arm clothesline. Edge smirks and bends down and grabs Michaels by the hair again and lifts him to his feet. Edge attempts another short arm clothesline but Michaels ducks underneath it. Edge turns around and is caught with a straight right hand from Michaels. Michaels measures Edge and connects with another right hand. Michaels tries to measure Edge once more but Edge connects with a thumb to the eye of Michaels. Michaels back up and Edge turns Michaels towards him and connects with a knife edge chop of his own. Edge pushes Shawn against the ropes and attempts to whip him across the ring but Shawn reverses it. Edge bounces off the ropes and Michaels leaps up and nails Edge with the Lou Thez press. Michaels begins to rain down right hands on the face of Edge. Michaels stands up and reaches down and grabs Edge by the hair and picks him up to his feet. Michaels runs towards the ropes and throws Edge over the top rope.

Michaels stands in the ring ready and waiting as Edge slowly gets up to his feet on the outside. Michaels runs back and bounces off the ropes. Edge looks in the ring and moves to the side as Michaels attempts a baseball slide. Michael stands on the outside and Edge attempts a right hand but Michaels blocks it. Michaels attempts a right hand of his own but Edge ducks underneath it and stands behind Michaels. Michaels turns around and receives a kick to the mid section and Edge grabs Michaels in a front facelock and gives Michaels a DDT on the outside. Edge gets to his feet and slides back into the ring underneath the bottom rope and lays in the middle of the ring catching his breath. Edge gets to his feet in the ring and stands waiting as the referee counts 1.…2.…3.…4.…5.…and Michaels is getting to his feet. Edge runs towards Michaels and connects with a baseball slide to the face of Michaels knocking him back down to the mat. Edge slides the rest of the way out of the ring and stands on the outside and bends down and grabs Michaels by the hair and picks him up to his feet. Edge slides Michaels back into the ring and slides back inside the ring underneath the bottom rope as well. Michaels crawls towards the corner and uses the ropes to get himself to his feet. Edge gets to his feet and walks over to Michaels in the corner and Edge connects with a few right hands to the face of Michaels. Edge grabs the wrist of Michaels whips him across the ring with all his might. Michaels hit’s the turnbuckles so hard, Michaels falls immediately face first on the mat and starts clutching at his lower back.

Edge sits up smiling and gets to his feet and walks over to Michaels and lands a few stomps on the lower back of Michaels. Edge grabs the top rope and steps on the bottom rope and leaps up and than drives his knee into the lower back of Michaels. Edge reaches down and grabs Michaels by the hair and picks him up to his feet. Michaels tosses the arm of Edge away and begins to connect with a series of right hand and knife edge chops on Edge. Michaels backs Edge into the middle of the ring. Michaels leaps up and attempts a hurricanrana and Edge catches Michaels and connects with a sit down power bombs Michaels in the middle of the ring. Edge keeps Michaels covered and the referee counts 1.…2.…and Michaels gets his shoulder up. Edge looks up at the referee in complete shock slaps the mat. Edge sits Michaels up and Edge rises up to one knee and locks in a sleeper hold. The referee drops down and asks Shawn if he submits and checks if it is a choke or not. After several moments the referee grabs the arm of Michaels and lifts it up. The referee lets it go and Michaels arm shakes feeding of the crowd as they cheer for him. Michaels slowly works his way to his feet as does Edge who still has the sleeper hold applied. Michaels moves to the side and connects with several elbows to the gut of Edge. Michaels runs to the side and bounces off the ropes and Edge throws up his boot that connects with the side of Michaels head. Michaels lays flat on the mat and Edge smirks and he walks over to a corner and exits through the middle and top rope and begin to ascend the turnbuckles. Edge stands perched on the top turnbuckle as Michaels slowly begins to stir. Michaels slowly gets to his feet and turns around and see’s Edge on the top rope. Edge leaps off the top turnbuckle attempting a cross body but Michaels falls down to the amt and Edge flies over Michaels and crashes and burns. Michaels crawls across the ring and covers Edge. The referee drops down and counts 1.…2.…and Edge kicks out.

Both men lay on the mat and sit up at the same time. Both men rise to their feet at the same time and Michaels throws a right hand but Edge ducks under it. Edge grabs Michaels from behind and picks him up for a back suplex but Michaels shifts his weight and drops down across in a cross body across Edge and hooks his leg. The referee drops down and counts 1.…2.…and Edge kicks out. Both men get to their feet at the same time. Michaels immediately connects with a right hand followed up by a knife edge chop. Michaels pushes Edge against the ropes. Michaels attempts to whip Edge across the ring but Edge reverses it. Michaels bounces off the ropes and Edge bends down and Michaels delivers a knee lift to the face of Edge. Edge is out on his feet and Michaels gets pumped up and Michaels lifts Edge up and drops him down with a reverse atomic drop. Edge stands there and Michaels knocks him down a right hand. Edge gets right back up only to be knocked down with yet another right hand. Edge gets up to his feet once again and Michaels scoops Edge up and body slams him down to the mat. Michaels is all energized and walks over to the corner and exits through the middle and top rope and begins to ascend the turnbuckles. Michaels stands perched on the top turnbuckle and leaps off and hits Edge with the diving elbow drop. Michaels stands up and walks over to a corner and points to Edge on the mat.

Suddenly Triple H appears on the stage and slowly begins to walk down the ramp. Michaels stops and turns towards the stage and stares at Triple H. Triple H stops at the end of the ramp and is just staring at Shawn smirking. Michaels is focused on Triple H and he does not see Edge slowly getting to his feet. Michaels turns around slowly and Edge charges towards Michaels with a spear. Michaels side steps Edge and Edge crashes chest first into the middle turnbuckle. Michaels glances to Triple H as Edge as slowly using the ropes to get to his feet. Edge gets to his feet and slowly turns around and Michaels attempts Sweet Chin Music but Edge moves forwards and ducks it. Michaels turns around and Edge kicks Michaels in the mid section and grabs Michaels in a front facelock. Edge goes to grab the tights of Michaels but Michaels grabs the wrst of Edge and spins to his side and ends up behind Edge n a hammer lock. Edge throws back a few elbow that connect to the face of Michaels. Edge runs forwards and bounces off the ropes. Edge gets close to Michaels and suddenly Michaels connects with the Sweet Chin Music on Edge. Michaels covers Edge all the while staring at Triple H. The referee drops down and counts 1.…2.…3!

Lillian Garcia: “Here is your winner, The World Heavyweight Champion, Shawn Michaels.â€￾

Jim Ross: “Shawn Michaels prevails over the arrogant Edge even with the attempted distraction from Triple H. Shawn Michaels managed to over come the odds and prove to us all why he is the World Heavyweight Championâ€￾

(Triple H walks towards the ring and hops onto the ring apron. Shawn Michaels dares Triple H to get into the ring. Michael stands ready and willing to fight and Triple H just stands on the ring apron smirking. Triple H gets off the ring apron and backs up the ramp. Shawn Michaels signals for Triple H to come on but Triple H keeps walking backwards smiling. Shawn Michaels turns around and Michaels gets speared by Edge. Edge stands upright and almost pulls his hair from his head. Edge walks over and grabs the World Heavyweight championship from the referee and holds it close and stares at it. The camera cuts back to a smirking Triple H who is standing at the top of the ramp looking and smiling at a broken Shawn Michaels.)

-Program ends-

Qwake

Opening promo: It was a good promo, made a lot of sense and both men were in great character. It had a good length and was a great way to start the revival of SWA! Could be a good feud between the two.

Opening match: It was an alright match, I kind of wanted Londrick to win the match but the Next Gen Hart Foundation/Tag Champs did which isn't to bad. The match flowed through quite well and was a good choice of match to follow up through the show with.

Cuttung Edge: A good segemnt which I feel could/should have gone a little longer, Edge was in great character and I was REALLY shocked when he dropped the IC title! I was wondering "why would someone give up a title" until he said he was gonna be World Champ, thats when it made perfect sense. I like where this is going, nice job.

Matt Hardy Vs Kane: A great match, I didn't get why Kane was covered in blood until the end lol. I really didn't expect this to happen but in a way I am glad that it did. Nice to see Hardy move on to the next round but I have a strange feeling he won't go further than he is now. Kane is pissed hopefully he chokeslams a few people, good match all up.

Kane backstage: Whoa, this is a good story, I like Gnagrel and this new brood is good! I wonder where you will take this from now? Should be good.

Sabin Vs Shelley: Great match, it flowed nicely and had alot of good action going on the whole time which kept me interested! I had a feeling Chris Sabin would win and I am glad he did since he is a great wrestler and he is WELL known in your BTB. Him Vs Joe for the X-Div title will or would be awesome. Great match.

Jeff Hardy Vs AJ Styles: Yet another great high flying match with alot of action, another good lengthly match which kept me interested right until the very end where Jeff won. I would have prefered AJ to win but Jeff is still an alright decision, this tourney is going great so far and who knows, maybe the Hardy Boys will face ogg along the way. Good match and the tourney gets better as it goes on!

Main Event: Another AWESOME match! I had a feeling it would be HBK, the match was interesting and once HHH came down I thought Edge would get a DQ win but that wasn't that case. Its good that you stopped HHH from getting into the ring and after the match was also good, how you had HBK ready to fight HHH only to be speared by Edge, that makes Edge look good (no homo).

AC: Great first show Andrew, the matches were Better than ever and the promos were pretty good too. I am liking all of your current storys like the Kane/Brood one, thats great and Edge dropping the belt makes him and Main eventer while giving us a good tournament to read. I will be sure to check out your others!!!

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Main Event is definitely your best match for this show, I really thought this match will end as a result of a DQ but the champ prevails. I have a feeling that Edge will be in the middle of this feud and there's a possibility that the Hallowest main event will become a Triple Threat.

Worst Match: You're Andrew Walker and I think WM is not an option :p

Best Promo: I'll go with the Cutting Edge, this marks Edge's turn to become a SWA main eventer. I am still predicting that we will have a triple threat match at Hallowfest

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedback: A great comeback show and you really made me get excited with some of the storylines and also made me create some questions that I wanna ask like, What the hell happened to Brock Lesnar? lol... I am interested in the Brood/Kane and I think Kane will join the faction at the end. The feud with HHH/HBK is also good and especially what you've done to Edge. I am looking forward to your next show and see what will happen to Edge and who will face off at the the IC Finals.