Suvior Series 2008 review

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KyleFitta

Reaction score
Well i watch this ppv with some of my skype buddies online and watched a feed of the ppv. The ppv was in my hometown i thought of going but desided not to because of the lack of good matches on the card any way to the review

1st match Team HBK vs. Team JBL this was a 5-5 classic suvior series match with them just doing the basic funmentals of the match it self nothing really stood out in this match at all. JBL got elimated by countout which was i dont understand its not like JBL never been pinned before. Then it seemed like they were really going to put morrison over but it stead hbk duck the super kick and sweet chin music for the 1-2-3 (** 1/4)

2nd match TEAM RAW vs. TEAM SMACKDOWN another basic match we have seen before just a little more sloppy. This reminded me of a tna x divison match where they throw all there x divisoners in a match and let them do there signurture moves as fast a they can. Well oviously the x divison are better workers then wwe divas but all in all it was what it was (* 1/2)

3rd match BIG SHOW vs. UNDERTAKER wow wow wow wow this was total trash. Just another fued Undertaker goes over. Seriously he is the best big man, most respectable but still he doesnt put alot of people over and it gets stale but any way there was really no effort in this at all. It was very slow pace. Then the fire and everything else at that time just made me shake my head and say wtf this was just as bad as abyss vs sting caskett match (3/4*)

4th match TEAM ORTON VS TEAM BATISTA started off with regal jobbing in acouple seconds to Cookie Master Punk with the Kenta G.T.S. Then again this match was very textbook match imo going to the basics then the animal Roidtista going roid rage kicking everyones ass then then sneeky Randy Keith Orton for the 1-2-3 (** 1/2)

5th match Koslov vs HHH wow this match was boring. The fans ate it all up with tna chants and boring ones also the match was meh at best it just was very boring and it lacked heat and intesty koslov should never be in the main event again he is so fucking boring and I actually defend him time to time to people online saying he is a good big man. Please WWE BRING BACK UMAGA .
Any way back to the match it started to kinda pick up at the end then edge really saved this match which was a total mark out moment for me and he steals the title again left a good taste in my mouth (** 1/4)

Main Event Cena vs Y2j this match was good best match on the card not saying much but it was y2j controlled most of the pace of the match there were some nice counters in this match but they should of done ALOT better cena got the win which i have no proplem with exsept y2j being a paper champion (***)

Final thoughts: what can i say this ppv was horrible only 6 matches on the card which i do enjoy when they do the less matches because it worked alot with backlash 2007 and it gives time to the matches but nothing worked on this ppv NOTHING people say sarafice was the worst ppv of the year well they need to get there head out of there asses. Sarafice was a bad ppv no doubt but this was horrible ppv ill give it a 4/10 and call it a day please comment thank you and im peace

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Please WWE BRING BACK UMAGA .
That would probably cause some considerable pain for Umaga, since he's recovering from injury and all.

I completely disagree that this was the worst PPV of the year. Considering we saw some pretty damn exciting things with some good storyline development which you seem to have discounted in your overall rating of the PPV, I'll have to disagree.

Kizza

Umaga competed at an FCW show like a couple of weeks ago. I thought he was all good to go.

seX-Power

What the hell is Sarafice? Seriously, I can't even relate it to any PPVs.

C4

what can i say this ppv was horrible

It wasn't, there were quality matches like John Cena vs. Chris Jericho and Kozlov and Triple H weren't that boring.