Surprise Name Announced for RAW 25th Anniversary

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
meh. I don't like the guy personally. I think he was one of the reasons TNA failed

rudeawakening

The Artiste
Reaction score
Sooo...Braun's next victim? maybe a Goldberg/Strowman tease? that leads to nothing? I wish Eric would have one last good run on Smackdown like with McMahon/Bryan thing going on? would add some intrigue as to who side he would be on and who would target him. Even short term Bischoff could have a lot of fun doing it

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I didn't watch when he was around so I am not very familiar with him. Why all the hate? Is he just that awful?

Crash

Reaction score
Not with Kevin Dunn calling the shots...

Kevin Dunn doesn't call any shots...He's only doing TV stuff like with the cameras angles. So all the hate towards Kevin Dunn about "booking" is misguided, that's still and always will be Vince McMahon calling the shots. But you can still hate Kevin Dunn, like when a good spot is not shown on PPV cause of a stupid camera switch, then you can blame it on Kevin Dunn.

aDh6Y9L.png

I didn't watch when he was around so I am not very familiar with him. Why all the hate? Is he just that awful?

Eric? Oh all the hate is about his booking during his time as WCW Producer. Then when he went to WWF he was a good heel GM of RAW and people hated him because he was very good at being a heel.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Looking forward to RAW next week. Hope they bring back the old set, too.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I hope Jericho announces himself into the rumble. Its very unlike him to show up just to say hi.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
I hope Jericho announces himself into the rumble. Its very unlike him to show up just to say hi.
And references New Japan and Kenny Omega whatever whatever I do what I want:xanth:

Reactions: Redboy123@

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I think it was last year, I thought he was going to win it. WWE is better when he is around.

Crash

Reaction score
How do you know this?

Dave Meltzer clarified that one time on his show when people were angry at Kevin Dunn on social media. While Kevin Dunn might have opinions that can influence Vince McMahon because he is Vice President of Television, he is not a booker or anything like that.

Reactions: Redboy123@

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Dave Meltzer clarified that one time on his show when people were angry at Kevin Dunn on social media. While Kevin Dunn might have opinions that can influence Vince McMahon because he is Vice President of Television, he is not a booker or anything like that.
Okay...fair call.

*Takes notes for later*

Redboy123@

Reaction score
With all these legends returning and the current Raw roster. Why are Smackdown mofos showing up on Raw? Just unnecessary. Unless its just to fill up the show for the live crowd as the roster will be split up.