SuperWrestlingEntertainment! *by: Zarhan*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zarhan

Reaction score
SuperWrestlingEntertainment! *by: Zarhan* * Complete Week 1 now here !! *

Welcome To Swe. Hope you like.

Swe Owner * Chairman * : Ted Dibiase

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Swe Champions :

Swe Slam:

World Champion : Vacant

Continental Champion : MVP
*After winning a Fatal for way steel cage match at Slam #1*

Tag Team Champion : The Miz and John Morrison
*Sfter winnig a normal tag team match Slam #1*

Swe Shutdown:

Heavyweight Champion : Vacant

Canadian Hardcore Champion : JBL
*After winning a special refery no Dq match Shutdown Show #1*

World Tag Team Champion : Vacant

Swe Evolution :

Evolution Championship : Vacant

X Federation Championship : Vacant

Swe Slam GM : Mick Foley

Swe Shutdown GM : Stone Cold

Swe Evolution GM : Mr.McMahon

Swe PPV :

- No More Scare
- Night Of Xtreme
- Tapout
- No Respect!
- One Night In Cell
- Swe Mania (Main)

SWE Rosters

Slam :

• Shawn Michaels
  • Triple H
  • Jeff Hardy
  • Matt Hardy
  • Edge
  • Ric Flair
  • Carlito
  • Shelton Benjamin
  • Zack Ryder
  • Curt Hawkins
  • John Morrison
  • The Miz
  • Chavo Guerrero
  • Goldust
  • RVD
  • Mvp
  • Kane
  • Goldberg
  • Mr.Kennedy
  • Big Show
  • Big Daddy V
  • R-Truth
  • Ezekiel Jackson
  • Scott Steiner
  • Aj Style
  • Jay Lethal
  • Ricky Ortiz
  • Jamie Noble
  • Primo Colon
  • Daivari
  • Lance Cade
  • Trevor Murdoch
  • Bubba Ray Dudley
  • D-Von Dudley

Shutdown :

• Batista
  • Rey Mysterio
  • Ted Dibiase
  • Cody Rhodes
  • Manu
  • The Undertaker
  • John Cena
  • Santino Marella
  • The Great Khali
  • Chris Masters
  • William Regal
  • Shad Gaspard
  • JTG
  • Booker T
  • JBL
  • Finley
  • Cm Punk
  • Bam Neely
  • Kofi Kingston
  • Kurt Angle
  • Petey William
  • Sting
  • Consequences Creed
  • Chris Sabin
  • Alex Shelley
  • DH Smith
  • Ryan Braddock
  • Hornswoggle
  • Deuce
  • Domino

Evolution :

• Paul Burchill
  • Mike Knox
  • Super Crazy
  • Scotty Goldman
  • Tommy Dreamer
  • Snitsky
  • Sandman
  • Kenny Dykstra
  • Gregory Helms
  • Kung Fu Naki
  • Hardcore Holly
  • Evan Bourn
  • Charlie Haas
  • Stevie Richards
  • Jack Swagger
  • Umaga
  • The Boogeyman
  • Mark Henry
  • Paul London
  • Brian Kendrick
  • Tomko
  • Christian Cage
  • D-Lo Brown
  • Jesse
  • Festus
  • Val Venis
  • Nunzio
  • Vito
  • Psicosis
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zarhan

Reaction score
Swe Slam (show#1)
December 13, 2008
Texas; San Antonio - Freeman Coliseum

Introduction

*Mick Foley come in the ring*

Mick Foley : Welcome everybody tonight here in the first show of Swe Slam! Tonight two championships will be on the line. First, the Tag Team championship and second the continental championship. Also tonight , they will be a one on one for a title match at No more scare for the World championship. Since I like hardcore and good matches, this match will be a Last Man Standing ! I wish to everybody a good night and I also have to say good luck to each superstar

R-Truth Vs Ricky Ortiz – Normal match

The match begins and the two superstar lock in. After a few moment, Ortiz throw R-Truth to the ropes. When he came back, Ortiz was prepare to perform a hip toss attack, but R-Truth counter performing a coco nut crush. R-truth combine performing a submission to the left arm of Ortiz, but he ain’t tap out. After a few moment, Ortiz broke the submission and perform a big boot right in the torso of his opponent. He combine with a pin. 1....2 R-truth kicked out. Ortiz lift is opponent up and bring him to the corner. Once R-Truth in the corner, Ortiz perform a long combination of powerful back slap. After a very long moment, R-Truth block a shot and punching him back. R-Truth run and perform a school bot pin. The ref count 1.....2.... Ortiz get difficulty but kicked out. Ortiz rapidly lift up and perform a drop kick. R-Truth was placed right in the middle of the ring. Ortiz look at the crowd, make his taunt and perform The Big O. He combine by a pin 1....2....3 !

Winner via pinfall : Ricky Ortiz

Carlito and Primo Vs Miz and Morrison – Tag Team Championship match

-Carlito and Miz start the match in the ring. A few second after the bell ring, Miz run in Carlito direction. Miz was ready to perform a clothesline, but Carlito roll threw his arm. He combine performing a combination of kick behind the leg. After this, Carlito run toward the rope and perform a spring board move. Carlito wait that Miz lift up and combine a face-crusher. Miz got lift up by Carlito. Carlito start punching in the face Miz, woo counter performing a Suplex. Miz drag Carlito threw his corner. Miz tag Morrison and they perform their tag team move. Carlito ramp to his corner to tag Primo, but Morrison take him back and perform a camel clutch. Carlito was almost tapping out, but he escape by pushing his leg down. Carlito instantly perform a mini drop-kick right behind the skull of Morrison. Carlito jumped and tag Primo. Primo Climb rapidly the turnbuckles and perform a body splash pin. The ref count 1...2... Miz enter in the ring and kick him. After this the ref tell to Miz that the next time it was DQ and that he have to get back of his corner. At the same time , when the ref wasn’t watching, Morrison perform a Low Blow combine by a back sault pin. The ref turn back and start counting 1....2...Primo kick out. Morrison tag Miz. Primo kick Miz and went to tag Carlito. Carlito came in the ring and get punch in the face. Miz combine with a arm drag and with a Mizard Of Oz. He get the pin 1....2....3 !

Winners via pinfall and new tag team champion : Miz and Morrison

Backstage

*After their match, Miz and Morrison went on their locker room*

Miz : Omg ! Our first match here and we are already Champ.
Morrison : Yeah, and I hope it will continue like this. I wont let anybody else take my title ! And I said ANYBODY !!!!
*Jeff And Matt enters in the locker room*
Jeff hardy : Be ready Guys !
Matt Hardy : Yeah, because next week you will defend this title vs us !
Jeff hardy : John, We, and I clearly said We will win this match to became the new champs.
Miz : Well Guys..... are we supposed to be scared .....?!
Morrison : And why you guys have a title match ? You just came here and win a title match ....
Jeff hardy : No we get it by talking with the GM .... So next week be ready.
*Jeff and Matt Hardy went out of the locker room *
Miz : Those guy have a reason to Be Jealous !
Morrison : Yeah us !

Annoucement

*Mick Foley come in the stage*

Mick Foley : Tonight for the continental championship match, I wont chose the opponent. All the superstar that have the guts to come here in the ring in a steel cage will be well receive! Hope I have some superstar with guts here !

*Shelton Benjamin music *

Shelton Benjamin : Mick I will be in this match... I will wait until my opponent come !

MVP : I am here and the match can begins dude !

*After that MVP enters in the ring , Mr.Kennedy Music start up*

Mr. Kennedy : Wait a second, a free title match without Mr.Kennedy in it... never I am In !

Mick Foley : Well lets get ready to fight !

Shelton Benjamin Vs MVP Vs Mr.Kennedy – Steel cage Continental championship match

-The match begins and the three superstar look their opponent. MVP was the first superstar that try to escape by the door, but Shelton Benjamin block him and perform to him a neck breaker. Mr.Kennedy run toward Benjamin and perform a low blow to the knee. Kennedy begins to climb quickly the cage, but without success, MVP take him by the shorts and make him fall. Mvp start punching Kennedy since Benjamin came and kick him in the face. Kennedy get a litle confused but he lift up easily. When he lift up, Shelton perform a drop kick to him to get the pin. 1...Mvp kick both superstar. Mvp lift up Benjamin and perform to him a sleeper hold. After a few moment, kennedy lift up and perform a spear to both superstar on the turn buckles. He combine by slapping both in the face.The to superstar went andry and the combine their power to perform a double clothesline to him. MVP was pumped up, he perform a combination of clothesline and combine with a leg sweep. Mr.Kennedy lift up and perform a back pin to him. 1...2...Mvp Kick out. Kennedy combine with a spear. He climb the turn buckles and perform a GreenBay plunge. Kennedy get the pin 1.....2...Benjamin pushe Kennedy. He lift up Kennedy and perform to him a DDT. Shelton start climbing the Cage. Once on the top, Kennedy and MVP start shacking the cage. Shelton Benjamin fall on his neck from the top. He was almost unconscious. During this time, Mvp perform a play maker to Mr.Kennedy. Shelton Benjamin was near to the door so Mvp decide to climb the cage. Really slowly but he went up of the cage. Mvp was to scared to jump out so he start desending de cage to get the win. Sudently Shelton Benjamin start ramping and he was almost out. Shelton benjamin jumped and get out of the ring, but at same time mvp jumped and touch the floor. The ref ring the bell, but the winner wasn’t tell. He went to see the replay. After a long moment the Ref announce that the winner was MVP because the feet of Benjamin dont touch the floor first !

Winner Via Pinfall : MVP *New Champ *

Shawn Michaels vs Edge - Last Man Standing. Winner have a title match

The match start off with some blows trades. HBK takes the upper hand by giving chops Edge. Edge gets outside the ring. HBK stays inside waiting for him. Edge takes a table and enters. HBK runs and performs an elbow trust. HBK starts punching Edge in the face until he bleeds. HBK gets up and set the table in the corner. HBK lifts him up and performs a quick suplex. HBK climbs the Turnbuckle and performs a Diving elbow drop, but lands on the floor with no one home. Edge takes the advantage and starts stumping HBK. He then goes outside to get a chair. He gets in the ring and starts hitting HBK with the chair. The ref starts counting...1...2...3...4...5...6....7....8...9...H BK gets up at the last moment. HBK gets up in the corner where the table is set. Edge runs to performs the spear throught the table, But HBK counters with a DDT on the table. The Ref starts to count...1...2..3...4....5...6...7...8...at the 8 count both wrestlers make it to their feet. Both man trade some blows, before Edge take the advantage. He Performs a Edgeacution. HBK Lifts up at the last moment. Edge Taunts a spear. HBK turns and Edge runs but HBK counter in a Sweet Chin Music. Both man are on the floor. 1....2....3....4....5....6....7....8...9....10!!!!

Ref Rings the bell

Announcer:As a Result of both man getting counted to the 10 count, this match is a Dra.....

*Mick Foley Music hits*

Mick: Hey! Wait a minute! I need a contender here in this match. So I restart this match...And now there must be a winner...if both man are on the floor you stop at 9 if one gets up count 10.

Ref rings the bell

Both Men on the floor make it to their feet before the match officially restarts. Both men get outside to the ring. Both Gets a ladder. They enter the ring and both collide. Leaving the ref to count to 9. But both men make it to their feet. HBK set a ladder straght and Edge in the inversed way. Edge runs to HBK and HBK performs a sling shot on the ladder. He climbs the set ladder and performs a Diving elbow drop but like in the start of the match, no one home. Edge is up while the ref is counting . At 7,5 HBK gets up. Edge taunt again the spear, he runs and performs the spear. Edge gets up turn around AND GETS PEDIGRE-ED BY TRIPLE H!!! HHH lifts HBK up and watch Edge Lose the match.

Winner:HBK

*DX Bonus Segment*

HHH: I have a question for you....ARE YOU READY!!!!

*Crowd Goes Wild*

HHH: I SAID ARE YOUR READY!!!!

*Crowd Wilder*

HBK: Wait.....

HHH:WHAT!!!!

*HBK zip his fly up*

HBK: Okay let's go

HHH: AHOUUUUUUUUU>>>>>LET'S GET READY TO SUCK ITTTTTT!!!

HBK:AND IF YOU'RE NOT DOWN WITH THAT WE GOT TO WORD FOR YA!!!!
>>
>* crowd : Suck It !!!!>​

connorten

Reaction score
Not to bad, I like the rosters. The first show I can't say was the best, but good for a beginner. Good luck doing three shows that will probably be hard. I will tune in a bit more.

Zarhan

Reaction score
Swe Shutdown (show#1)
December 20, 2008
Texas; San Antonio - AT&T Center

Introduction

*The Show begins and Stone Cold were in the ring*

Stone Cold : Welcome Fans! Tonight here in the greatest state of all America.... TEXAS !

*Crowd goes wild*

Stone Cold : So tonight, I will do a special show only for you Texas fans! Here in this ring, they will be two #1 contender match for the Swe Heavyweight Championship. Both winner will face them at No More Scare for the Title !

*Crowd Crowd goes wilder*

Stone Cold : Also tonight, A championship match. Yeah ! Tonight JBL will face Finley for the Canadian Hardcore Championship ! This match will be a special guest referee ! You guys can vote now by texting.

• Texte 4111 ‘’Punk’’ if you wanna see Cm Punk Referee.
  • Texte 4111 ‘’Masters’’ if you wanna see Chris Masters Referee.
  • Texte 4111 ‘’Texas’’ if you wanna see Stone Cold Steve Austin Referee.

Stone Cold : So Plz Text Now. Before the match the winner will be announced.

*Santino Marella music hits*

Santino Marella : Wait a second. Why, I, Santino Marella, isn’t in this match! I am the greatest superstar here... I can beat those bastard with my eyes closes !

*The crowd start Boooooooing Santino Marella*

Stone Cold : Look santino .... U really wanna know why you are not in this match !

Santino Marella : You can try, they are any good reason why I can not be in this match !

Stone Cold : Yeah they’re one ! and it goes like this ....... Cause Stone Cold Said So !

*The Crowd goes Crazy *

Paul London and Brian Kendrick Vs Deuce and Domino – normal match

-Match begins with London and Deuce. London begins on the offense, wrenching Deuce's arm. Deuce hits London with a right hand, breaking the hold. Deuce wrenches London's arm and tags in Domino. Domino climbs to the top and comes down on London's arm, held out by Deuce. Domino kicks London in the midsection and tosses him the section, driving London's arm into the steel post. Domino tags in deuce and they hit London with a double suplex. Deuce goes for a pin but London but is only able to get a 2 count. Deuce grabs London by the leg, but London kicks him away. Paul crawls over to his corner and tries to tag in Kendrick, but is met by an elbow drop by Deuce. Deuce tries to drag London back to his corner, but London kicks him away again, and gets the tag to Kendrick. Kendrick flies over the to rope, hitting Deuce with a dropkick. Kendrick runs off the ropes and hits a hurricanrana followed by a standing shooting star splash. Kendrick goes for a cover but Domino runs in and breaks up. London runs in and tosses Domino over the top rope to the floor and jumps over the ropes onto Domino. Kendrick is able to take advantage of the situation and hits the Sliced bread #2 for the win.

The Winners Via Pinfall : Paul London and Brian Kendrick

JBL Vs Finley – Canadian Hardcore Championship. Special Referee No DQ

*Before the match begins, the face of the 3 ref that where in the contest appeared on the Titantron. The stats begins the be revealed..... Stone Cold Steve Austin Win ! *

-The match begins and both superstars lock in. Jbl quickly perform a belly to belly suplex, combine with a elbow drop and perform another few moment after. Jbl get the pin. Stone Cold cont only one and Finley kick out. Finley lift up and instantly block a punch from Jbl. He reply slapping him in the face. Jbl quickly perform a sleeper hold after this. After a few moment Finley stop moving. Stone Cold took his hand and look if he was able to continue. At the third count Finley resist and fight back by hitting Jbl with his elbow. Finley combine by performing a Low blow to the knee and after a few moment when Jbl was turn back a Low blow to the nuts. He quickly perform after this a back pin. Stone Cold took a few second to come. 1...2.... Jbl kick out. Finley start yelling on Stone Cold because it was supposed to be 3 but he only count 2. Stone Cold reply him by performing a Stunner. Jbl don't get the pin. He lift up and perform a clothesline from hell to Finley. He get the pin.Stone Cold start counting quickly 1..2..3 !

The winner via pinfall : JBL *New Champ*

Undertaker Vs Cena Vs Batista -#1 contender

The match start up with the three man looking each other. Cena and Batista team up on Taker. Cena holds Taker and Batista starts giving punches to the Deadman. Cena then push the DeadMan down. *The DeadMan hometown crowd reacts loudly*. Cena goes for the pin but Batista push Cena and goes for the pin. But John comes and break the pin. They yell at each other before getting on the deadman again. Batista lifts him up, but the deadman counters and whip batista to a corner, then whips Cena on the same corner. Taker goes to the opposite corner, runs and smash into both men. Taker gets a 2 count on Batista. Taker lift Batista up while Cena is outside taken energy back. Taker tries to perform a powerbomb but Batista couters with a modify fisherman suplex pin. Taker gets out at the last moment. Cena gets in the ring and start kicking Taker with the help of Batista. Cena taunt the 5 Shuffle Nuckles but Batista clothelines Cena. Batista goes for the pin but John break the pin at 2. Batista Lifts Cena up. Both men exchange multiple blow trade, But Take from the top rope come crashing down on both men. All wrestlers are down-ed in the ring . 1...2....3....4...5....6...7...All three get up at the 7 count. Cena punch Taker in back of the head. Taker turns around and try to catch Cena, but the "ex-rapper" gets outside. Taker turns around and Batista clothesline him. 'Tista hold the ropes and taunt the Batista bomb. *Bad Reaction for the crowd*. He Waits that he lifts up, but Cena enters the ring. Cena tries to F-U Batista, but Batista finds a way to counter it into a Batista Bomb. Cena rolls out of the ring. Batista turns to Taker and Taker gets the Hell's Gate on Batista. *Crowd going wild*. After a long moment Batista taps out.

Winner via pinfall : Undertaker

*The Crowd goes crazy*

Cena enters the ring and Undertaker gets a other Hell's Gate in. Cena starts bleeding and Taker let's the hold. Taker celebrate abit with the crowd. He then does his pose before vanishing

Chris Jericho Vs Rey Mysterio - #1 contender

The match start off with a hand shake in the middle of the ring. Rey takes the upper hand and Dropkicks Jericho and Jericho falls in the cable. Rey goes for the 619 but Rey spins with no one home. Jericho takes Rey back in. Jericho then whips Rey in a corner. Jericho runs to the turnbuckle but Rey gets out at the last second. Rey then goes for a school boy pin roll up. 1.....2...Chris Jericho gets out of the pin. Rey waits until Chris Jericho gets up. Rey performs a running spinning modify arm lock. The ref checks for the submission.. Jericho doesn't tap out. Chris Jericho counters with a pin. Rey gets out at 2. Jericho gets up and clotheline Rey Mysterio. He then runs, jumps in the cables and performs a Lionsault. He then runs, jumps in the cables and performs a Triangle DropKick but no one home. Rey goes for the pin but Jericho get out fast. Jericho gets up and Rey Mysterio put his feet on Chris knee and kicks him in the back of the head. Rey goes for a springboard move but he botch and lands on the floor. Both men are on the floor. 1.....2.....3.....4......5.....6.....7....8....Bot h Men gets up. Jericho runs and goes for a Code Breaker. Both men out of power get on the floor. Jericho willing to end this match loyalty, helps Rey to get up. Both men regain their energy in a corner. Rey and Chris go in the middle of the ring and start trading blows in the middle of the ring. Out of no where Rey kicks Jericho in the ropes. Rey calls "San Diego" and he goes for the 619. Rey jumps on the ropes and goes for the hurricana, BUT JERICHO COUNTERS INTO A WALLS OF JERICHO. Rey try to get to the ropes but Jericho gets the hold more powerful. Rey almost touch the ropes but he taps out.

Winner via pinfall: Chris Jericho

Both men celebrate in the ring at the end.​

Zarhan

Reaction score
If some one wish to help me just pm me and ill see which way you can help me ... :D

Evil Austin

whoa hold up a minute; I just got here and there are already shows posted. You should slow it down otherwise people can't keep up and won't know what on earth is going on with your storylines.

- Bit of advice though your shows do look good.

Reaction score
I don't see anything that motivates me to read this, let alone motivates you to continue doing it. Prove me wrong.

I don't want to send the wrong message, so I'll leave it there.

Good luck to you.

The Rated R CMStar

A DX bonus segment? Could you please explain to me what the hell is that doing on your show?

Zarhan

Reaction score
its a segments ..... after the match U KNOW !!!!! DX always do this ......... and whats the problem Its my show I dont all the hell that I went ..... if you dont like that just tell it and ill try to do it less ....

Zarhan

Reaction score
Swe Evolution (show#1)
February 15, 2009
Texas; San Antonio - Freeman Coliseum

Introduction

*Mr.McMahon come in the ring*

Mr.McMahon : Welcome everybody! I'm glad to be here in San Antonio, Texas. Tonight a Qualification will begin for the X Federation championship. Next weak it will continue. The Four winners of the four matches will compete each other at No More Scare for the X Federation championship. It wont be a normal match ...... ill make this match a little more hardcore...... ill make this match a Steel Cage match! So get ready for the first show of Evolution ! Good Night and good show to every fans. Oh and I almost forgot Tonight matches for the qualification are : Boogeyman Vs Umaga and Tomko Vs Mark Henry ! Good Night !

Paul Burchill Vs Mike Knox - Normal Match

The Bell rings and Burchill runs toward Knox. Knox lift his leg to perform a Big Boot. Knox stomps Burchill before going for a pin. Burchill breaks the count as the referee arm was coming down for the 3 count. Knox lift Paul in a candle suplex, but Burchill counters and goes for a Inverted Neck Breaker. Paul runs in the cable and performs a senton. Burchill goes for the pin, but Knox powerfully throws Paul back. Knox gets Paul up and performs a Samoan drop. Knox then goes on the turnbuckle, but Burchill climbs fast on the turnbuckle too and performs a superplex. Both man are on the floor. The referee starts counting. 1....2.....3....4....5....6...7....8. At the 8 count both men make their way to their feet. Mike Knox whips Burchill in the turnbuckle. Mike Knox runs to Burchill like a bull. But at the last moment Paul gets out of the way and performs a School Boy roll up to get the win. Paul Burchill gets out of the ring fast and goes backstage with a smile and his sister. Mike Knox is angry in the ring. He takes the referee and performs his powerful finisher.

Winner Via Pinfall : Paul Burchill

Umaga Vs Bogeyman -X Federation Qualification

- The match begins and both superstar walk around in the ring. After a few moment, Umaga try to do a toe kick, but Boogeyman dodge it and make him tripped. Boogeyman combine with a arm lock. After a few second, Umaga lift Boogeyman up . He combine with a Irish whip to the corner. Umaga punch Boogeyman until he get down on the corner. Umaga when to the opposite turnbuckles and make is furious taunt. He run and perform the Samoan ass smash to Boogeyman. Umaga gets the pin. 1....2.... Boogeyman kick out. Umaga start yelling to the ref . During this time Boogeyman roll out of the ring to recover a little bit. Umaga furiously get out of the ring and run to catch Boogeyman. After a few moment Boogeyman goes under the ring and stay here for a few moment. Mysteriously a red smog come in all the place. Umaga enter in the ring and look all around him. after a few moment when the smog was more oppact Boogeyman appeared behind Him. Boogeyman grab the bag and puts some worm in his mouth. Umaga look at Boogeyman and doesn't gets scare. Boogeyman perform a powerful slam to Umaga and he puts some worm in the mouth of Umaga. Boogeyman lift up Umaga and try to perform a boogeyslam, but Umaga was to heavy...... Umaga counter him and perform a Samoan spike. He get the pin 1....2....3 !

Winner Via Pinfall : Umaga *Qualified*

Interview : The Italian Team

*Eve Torres Appeared in the Titantron Ready For a Interview*

Eve Torres : Hi Everybody. Todays I will ask some question to the ‘’ Italian Team of Evolution ‘’ .

Eve Torres : Hi Nunzio , Hi Vito How do You feel Tonight ?

Nunzio : For my way , I feel very well .... yeah .... just thinking about kicking some Mexicans ass ... I feel good

Vito : Same thing for me ..... I like to compete vs wrestlers that are not so good like us the Italian team.

Eve Torres : OK ..... Well Next : Do you very classify both of you like the ‘’ best team ever ‘’ ?

Nunzio : Well ..... We dint really classify us like the best team ..... No ...... We are the best team its not the same!

Vito : look Eve ..... I think that we are The Evolution .... We are the Evolution of the modern wrestling. That make us better then the other.

Eve Torres : Thats Seem interesting ..... Third question ! I know that this question is stupid , but do both of you think that you will win this match ?

Nunzio : WHATS THAT QUESTION !!!!

Vito : FOR SHURE WE WILL !!!! SKIP !!!

Eve Torres : OK ... OK .... When you look to the future , how do you see your avenue ?

*Nunzio and Vito start thinking hard , but they dint know what to respond *

Nunzio : What are those stupid question!

Vito : Lets get out of here we have our match next we have to be prepare

* Vito and Nunzio walk away from the camera *

Eve Torres : Well that was all ..... Good Show Everybody .​

Super Crazy and Psicosis Vs Vito and Nunzio – Normal Match

The match begins and Psicosis enter in the ring. Same thing for Nunzio. Both superstar lock in quickly after the bell. Nunzio get the advantages and hit Psicosis in the head. He combine by lifting Psicosis in the air and performing a Drop. Nunzio quickly lift up Psicosis. He re-do the same thing that he did earlier, but once in the air, Psicosis counter and perform a powerful DDT. Both men try to reach their team partner. At same time both partner gets tag by the superstars in the ring. Super Crazy quickly get the advantage of the situation by rolling threw the arm of Vito that was trying to perform a clothesline. Once back of him, Super Crazy perform a Drop Kick. Vito bounce on the ropes and when he was going back, Super Crazy perform a low blow to the knee. Vito quickly get down. Super Crazy dint wast is time. He quickly jumped on the Turnbuckles to perform is Moonsault splash pin, but before performing his finisher, Nunzio came near of him to distract him and to make him fall, but since this Super Crazy kick him in the head and he fall down. Super Crazy perform his Moonsault splash pin to Vito and the ref comes quickly and begins to count 1.....2.....3 !!! Nunzio was entering in the ring when the ref count three.

* After the match Nunzio quickly lift up Vito and they went out of the ring and they begin to walk to go out of the stage *

Psicosis : Yo !!! The Italian’s , wait a second ! Its Seems to be 1-0 For the Mexican’s !!!

Winners Via Pinfall : Super Crazy and Psicosis​

Backstage

*Tomko was walking to the wrestlers locker room when suddenly Christian appeared *

Christian : Oh ..... Happy to see you here

Tomko : Christian ...... Sup ?

Christian : Nothing New .... Just wanted to tell good luck for your match tonight. This match is your best opportunity to have a title match. But ...... Do you know will you face ? Because I just arrive ...

Tomko : Yeah ..... I do know .... He told it earlier tonight.

Christian : And .... who is it ????

Tomko : Ahhhhh its only the World Strongest Men ! Mark Henry ..... but after this match he will be the World Strongest Loser !

Christian : Yeah I think that You can beat it ... he is very slow .... Never Mind

Tomko : Well ... you do you know who do u face next weak ?

Christian : Nope ..... Did’t know that I was in a qualification match ... How do you know ?

Tomko : Mr.McMahon told it to me when I went to speak with him.

Christian : OK .... Can u tell me who is he ?

Tomko : Yeah for sure .... He his a Slam Superstar .... Matt Hardy .....

Christian : WHAT ! He think that he can come in our show and win ..... I wont let a superstar from another show come here and take our title .... !!!

Tomko : Well sorry but I have to go ... I have a match next .

Christian : OK and Good luck.

Tomko : Thanks ill need it.

Mark Henry VS Tomko – X Federation Qualification Match

-The bell ring and the match begins. Both superstar start walking in the ring slowly. After a few moment , Tomko get closer to Mark Henry , but without chance, he get hit in the head by a powerful punch by Mark Henry. The World Strongest Men take speed running threw the ropes and perform a powerful clothesline to Tomko. Henry combine by performing his taunt. Tomko gets really hurt by the last move, but he get up easily by taking the ropes. Tomko went encore near to Mark Henry to prove him that he was OK. Henry look him and push him back . Tomko get furious and start punching Henry punch after punch. He combine by performing, after a long time trying, a Body Slam. Mark Henry gets really hurt by this last shot. Tomko perform a sleeper hold to Henry when he was down. The submission took a long time before Henry break it. When Henry brake the submission he grab the head of Tomko and he make him to a front flip in front of him. Mark Henry gets up and lift up Tomko. Mark Henry quickly perform a Bear Hug to Tomko. After a long moment , Tomko was almost tapping out , but he start hitting Henry with his Elbow on his face. After the third hit , Henry let Tomko go out of the submission. Tomko fall down after going out of the submission and roll out of the ring. Tomko takes his time to recover a little bit. After the count of 8 from the ref, Tomko enters in the ring and get assault by Mark Henry. Henry perform a Irish whip to Tomko to the ropes. When Tomko came back , he counter the move of Henry and perform a Coco Nuts Crush. Mark Henry went down and he was grabbing is nuts. Tomko get near of the world strongest men and perform a knee drop to his face. Tomko lift Henry up after his move and punch Henry to the face. Henry stop a punch of Tomko and he place him in a World Strongest Slam Position. Tomko was moving a lot, and he finally counter to perform a DDT. After a few moment down,Tomko lift up Mark Henry and he perform slowly his finisher the Tomko Slam. Tomko walk slowly and get the pin. The ref quickly slide down and begins to count 1....2....3 !!

Winner Via Pinfall : Tomko *Qualify*​

Zarhan

Reaction score
My first language is spanish , my seconde french amd after its english .......

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
That is actually quite impressive however, the grammer is quite weak.