Superstars that YOU THINK should have a heel/face turn to help there career

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
I think that if Brodus Clay had a huge heel turn and quit the funky gimmick he could be in some pretty big matches. Maybe they could use him as a monster heel? To throw off cena.

Randy Orton only amuses me when he is a heel. He once was the most dangerous man on raw. Now he is some over guy on smackdown.

The miz should make a face turn... Who knows maybe he could be a baby face. I have never seen him as a face so it could be interesting.
Maybe he could have a serious gimmick. And he could have a great intercontinental championship reign.

And maybe a face turn for hawkins if he is still wrestling.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Honestly, other than Randy Orton turning heel (even though he's fine as a face) I can't think of anyone who actually needs a turn. Guys like Kane, Henry & Big Show have flip flopped that much over the years that it doesn't even feel like a big deal anymore. There's Cena & Rey who they could turn and be absolute shockers given their obvious babyface status and possibly even Orton too depending on who they had him turn against.

I guess below the main eventers thats when it starts to become a struggle. Brodus could be turned back to his previous monster which he was so much better as and there's even potentially Kofi to turn as he's been a career babyface. I mean he could turn on Truth after he's cost them the titles and rematches etc and even bring up the stupidity of playing along with his Little Jimmy shtick too, but whether or not Truth is popular enough is another question.

DashX

Reaction score
I think that Randy Orton should turn heel since it seems like Cena and Sheamus are the top 2 faces in the WWE, he could be the top heel of the company instead of the 3rd or 4th face.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
He doesn't need to be popular... The miz turned on John Morrison and he wasn't very popular.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
God. Another "Monster" heel. How many times has that god awful gimmick been used.

I think a Rey Mysterio heel turn would have been cool to see. Would love to see Randy go heel again. He's boring either way but he's a little more tolerable as a heel. Triple H should have turned heel in his later years in the WWE. Miz should turn face, as I think he could be a big star as a heel.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Rey as heel would be a delight to see, won't happen.

Orton heel turn, Swagger face turn. That's the two that should happen.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I just cant' see Rey ever turning heel, that would ruin his whole character, plus he'd have to talk more and that's not exactly his strong-suit.

Like others, I wouldn't mind an Orton heel turn, though I'm not one of those "FUCK ORTON HE SHOULD DIE!" guys that never said that until he turned face.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
If you've seen Rey in WCW during his little heel stint then you'd never would want to see him as a heel again. It just doesn't work at all given how a heel has to either be intimidating or serviceable and above on the mic and Rey is neither.

But anyways

Face Turn:
Jack Swagger - He needs a change and as many times I shake my head at stuff PSYCH says his idea that he could be a dork face like Angle was makes perfect sense. I really think he could pull it off perfectly.

The Miz - Always thought the smart ass face role was waiting for him whenever he decides to turn. He could play on his really catchphrase in a fan fav type of way and think he like Swagger is in need of a change.

Curt Hawkins - Simply because I think they got an obvious tag team choice in Ryder and Hawkins since they are both going no where.

Beth Phoenix - Most I ever enjoyed her was when they teased her fighting guys and did comedy stuff with Santino. She is surprisingly good in a face role and think they should actually go that route of her being able to take on some guys.

Heel Turn:
Randy Orton - Just seems it is about that time considering they are doing nothing with his character as a face after making the whole viper thing work as a face. Smackdown could use a top heel and he excels best in that role.

The Uso's - When they first debuted I really liked what they had with them as heels with Tamina and they gave up on that way too quick and didn't do enough with them so I think they should go back and do what they originally did just the right way.

Layla - As a heel she had a great comedic bitch character down and it fit her perfectly. This face run just like for most divas is generic as can be and isn't really getting a reaction with it. It's hard for divas to get reactions as a heel and she started to do fine with that as time went on with Laycool.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
paulheyman
The Miz becoming the new tweener might be something to see. Seeing C.M. Punk graduating to full on
heel (again), the WWE might have use for one.

I know I bring this up a lot, but Cena needs a repackage...badly. If he loses to Punk this time, he should go on
about blaming the WWE universe somehow, and just go off the deep end. Flip some tables, throw some chairs,
maybe beat up a referee.

For some reason, I don't know why, but Drew McIntire comes to mind. Maybe it's that short angle that they never
finished because Kelly Kelly is so boring and bland, but a well meaning (but temperamental) face would be something
fresh. The kind who tries to do the right thing, but his anger causes him to screw it up.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Everybody should be turned heel.

Nobody likes nice guys that can be used as role models for children to look up to. You know, because people worship shallow celebrities on a TV show instead of people who actually should be looked up to.

Everyone heel, except Rey. Because he can't be evil.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Nobody likes nice guys that can be used as role models for children to look up to. You know, because people worship shallow celebrities on a TV show instead of people who actually should be looked up to.

*Waits for Hatred to like this post*

I like that Drew idea up there as well, I think that would have been perfect when they did that little bit with Kelly that nothing ever came of. He needs something new regardless of what it is, dude's too good not to be on my TV every week.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
paulheyman

Loving the condescension here. It's funny because that's exactly what it sounds like most of the time when this topic comes up.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Honestly, Ziggler for 2 reasons.

1. To drop Vickie.

2. To give him a better selection of former champions to face leading up to his cash in.

He can go back to being a heel then, just aslong as Vickie is nowhere in sight.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I would love to see Kofi Kingston turn heel. He's a great face character but if he gets a creat storyline, a push and doesn't get messed like R-Truth did, he could be an amazing heel superstar.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Everyone other than Rey Mysterio should be heel. Problem solved.

Edit: Looks like Deezy beat me to this simple solution.