• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

"Superstars" that gotta go...

Keeb Daddy

Reaction score
I think Miz has a lot of potential, and since I used to watch him on Real World and see him promising everyone that someday he'd be on wrasslin' I'm happy to see him show and prove... but his "hoo-rah" shit is stupid...

Umaga/Rosie(or was he Jamal?) has in-ring talent, but the idea of a heel that can't work the mic is wack... let the guy speak English and let him develop his character so he's not a one trick pony...

MasterEvc

Reaction score
Umaga/Rosie(or was he Jamal?) has in-ring talent, but the idea of a heel that can't work the mic is wack... let the guy speak English and let him develop his character so he's not a one trick pony...

I believe its really Rosie.. which is a reason why I cant take Umaga seriously.. first 3 minute warning, then a "superhero" with the Hurricane, and now an unstoppable "samoan bulldozer"..

the dark knight

1- Funaki (he is doing nothing in smackdown right now)

2- Big Daddy V (lost all the good things in him when he changed his original gimmick as King of the Ring "King Mabel back in 1996"

3- Eugene (As 3lions said earlier, his gimmick not him as a wrestler)

4- Shelton Benjamin (should send him back to OVW, build him with another gimmick as he has talent, so he is a waste now in HEAT)

5- Snitsky (Discusting, does nothing except spiting and staring on the cam, seriously, he has like 3 moves? they are trying to make from him a monster, but they failed)

6- Balls Mahoney (Is he even a real man? anyway, i never liked his wrestling style, and never liked his gimmick nor his costume, he simply.... sucks)

7- Sandman (He does nothing except bashing some beer on his forehead and always end his matches with a DQ which is unpleasant and boring for us as fans and spectators).

may i ask why shelton benjamin?