"Superstars" that gotta go...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
DO you think Eugene could pull of a heel turn now or is it much too late and all these lists are okay but some people have been with the company for many years so the company respect them for that

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Its way too late, nobody cares about him anymore.

When he first debuted he was on fire. I mean they had him booked with HHH and even the Rock came out for a bit with him. If they had've turned him heel and put him in Evolution he'd be in a much different place right now.

What they really need to do is take him away from TV for a bit and repackage him. Look at this pic. If you just saw this guy come out on Raw or SD, would you recognize him?

http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/n/nickdinsmore/12.jpg

Reaction score
First thing the WWE needs to do. Is fire these guys that are coming on the Smackdown. I dont remember their names but the redneck gimmick tag team guys. And the one stands there with that...that look on his face with his mouth open. WTF. They need to stop that before it gets started.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
First thing the WWE needs to do. Is fire these guys that are coming on the Smackdown. I dont remember their names but the redneck gimmick tag team guys. And the one stands there with that...that look on his face with his mouth open. WTF. They need to stop that before it gets started.

That's teh Freakin Deacon better known to most WWE fans as Fake Kane.

c4_FatTony

Reaction score
There are a couple guys that I wouldn't be sad to see go.

Big Daddy V
Kahli
Miz
Balls

Just to name a few

Diablo4life

Reaction score
Most of the people listed in this thread are talented and are just packaged with horrible gimmicks. I see no one that has to go for now, as I am entertained each week. The guys mentioned prob. just need a new gimmick and some repackaging.

Reinvented

Reaction score
Its is All about the gimmick if people don't like it you will end up like Vito wearing a dress.

The only one I would like seen gone is The Great Khali and I would like to see Jimmy Wang Yang get a new gimmick.

Sery2

Reaction score
ehh id like to get rid of johnathan coachman lol

619ENRIQUE

Reaction score
Hacksaw Jim Duggan
Queen Sharmel
Santino Marella
Val Venis
Jaime Noble
Vickie Guerrero
Balls Mahoney

LKP

Hacksaw jim duggan
Santio marella
Stevie richards
Highlanders
Big daddy V
Snitksy

They should hire nigel mcguiness,jack evans and samoa joe.

MasterEvc

Reaction score
The only one who really has to go I think is the Great Khali.

Honestly, there is nothing great about him except his great inability to wrestle. Hes the typical monster, only nowhere near as good as Big Show was. His moves consist of:

chop, headbutt, 2 handed chokeslam, elbow to the face/neck. Hes a Great Joke. In the battle royal on this past weeks smackdown he was just standing around and when attacked it was a chop/punch and if the guy was in the corner it was an elbow to the neck/face.

Oh yeah, and King Booker needs to go. I cant take him seriously as a "king", he needs to return to his old self again

Wrestling Station

1- Funaki (he is doing nothing in smackdown right now)

2- Big Daddy V (lost all the good things in him when he changed his original gimmick as King of the Ring "King Mabel back in 1996"

3- Eugene (As 3lions said earlier, his gimmick not him as a wrestler)

4- Shelton Benjamin (should send him back to OVW, build him with another gimmick as he has talent, so he is a waste now in HEAT)

5- Snitsky (Discusting, does nothing except spiting and staring on the cam, seriously, he has like 3 moves? they are trying to make from him a monster, but they failed)

6- Balls Mahoney (Is he even a real man? anyway, i never liked his wrestling style, and never liked his gimmick nor his costume, he simply.... sucks)

7- Sandman (He does nothing except bashing some beer on his forehead and always end his matches with a DQ which is unpleasant and boring for us as fans and spectators).