Superstars Having International Tussles (yes it's another sim league)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
What would happen if one of my people win a world title? Like Chris Bey I feel could win the Impact title, would I have to change him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
What would happen if one of my people win a world title? Like Chris Bey I feel could win the Impact title, would I have to change him?

He gets sent to a nice farm upstate....:slip:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
I would like to replace Lince Dorado with a Mr

Garrett Bischoff

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
World Champion's Tournament

Why not start this with a tournament arc involving all members of the roster? A 21 man tournament is kind of awkward, so it's going to be 11 byes and 10 in a preliminary round. All of this is randomised, remember. Here's the bracket. Who you got?

j0KYPPI.png

Next up: World Champion's Tournament - Preliminary Round

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
World Champion's Tournament - Preliminary Round
Live from the SSE Hydro - Glasgow, Scotland

Homeless Jimmy
(KIF) vs. Krusher Kruschev (Grim)
The entire match is just a humiliation, as Kruschev beats on Jimmy before providing a several-minutes long single leg Boston Crab, singing the Soviet anthem loudly as he does it. Halfway through, Jimmy taps in order to make the horrible crooning stop.
Winner: Krusher Kruschev in 4:15. Rating: *1/2

Will Ospreay (Jeff) vs. Vladimir Koloff (Grim)
It starts off one-sided again, as Ospreay's agility overcomes the big Russian, and the slightly drunk Glasgow fans groan as they wonder if they're witnessing another squash. Eventually, Ospreay prepares the Stormbreaker... but topples over with Koloff on top of him! What just happened?! The referee counts three, Ospreay doesn't seem to know where he is... and the Russians are two for two! I, for one, call shenanigans!
Winner: Vladimir Koloff in 8:37. Rating: **3/4

The Blue Meanie (Juice) vs. Garett Bischoff (Blaine)
Thankfully, this particular outing is a lot more end-to-end, with Garett's basic offense meeting well with Meanie's.... well, whatever it is Meanie does. Meanie seems to be in full "Da Blue Guy" mode, even attempting an Outsider's Edge on Garett Bischoff... though it only gets a two count. This is the turning point of the match, as Garett takes control. Stevie and Nova show up, wondering if they should help, but Meanie waves them off... and walks right into the SNAPMARE DRIVER! Bischoff moves on!
Winner: Garett Bischoff in 14:18. Rating: ***1/4

Damien Sandow (Blaine) vs. Chris Bey (Blaze)
Sandow brings out what he claims is a roll of six different college degrees. This is probably the best match of the night, with the young hungry Bey facing off against a Damien Sandow who looks to finish the match early, producing multiple Elbows of Disdain that Bey kicks out of. He even breaks out the Terminus for old times' sake, but Bey is still alive at 2.99! What's it going to take to beat him? Well, cheating, in fact! After a missed Final Finesse Kick knocks out the referee, Sandow pulls something out of the roll of degrees... it's a metal pipe! And he smashes Chris Bey over the head with it! He wakes up the referee, and then adding insult to injury nails You're Welcome!! Sandow wins!
Winner: Damien Sandow in 19:22. Rating: ****1/4

Before the next match, Bo Dallas gives a lengthy speech to the fans about how they can be where he is right now, if they just BO-LIEVE! Hangman Page (lower third title: "wants the sad cowboy emoji to be official") shows up, calls Bo out on his Bo'llshit, and Buckshot Lariats a mic stand. Bo then brandishes the fallen stand, and a brawl occurs. The referee declares this match will now be No DQ!

No Disqualification Match - Hangman Adam Page (Jeff) vs. Bo Dallas (Blaine)
Yeah, this is a big old fight with weapons. Whatever you'd expect to be around and under a wrestling ring, it gets used in this match. Chairs, metal trays, kendo sticks, Bo even hits Rollin' the Dice through the Gaelic announcer's table (yeah, that's a thing this show). Eventually, Hangman hits another Buckshot Lariat on to an upturned chair. The Gaelic announcers decide they're not going to appear in this promotion again. They are now receiving unemployment benefit, because what other promotion would hire a Gaelic announcer?
Winner: Hangman Adam Page in 16:20. Rating: ****

Battle Royal between All 16 Qualifiers, Winner Chooses The Stipulation For Their First Round Match
Elimination order below. Highlights include:
Dave Sullivan getting mixed up in some sort of Hollywood corruption of dyslexia, eliminating himself, and thinking he's won
The bWo members absolutely destroying Garett Bischoff. Just ruining him. Not even eliminating him because they want him in pain
Dustin Diamond eliminating all three Russians at once, then celebrating like he's ended the Cold War by himself
...until Dez nails him with a Jocay-le Kick and knocks him right out!
Winner: Dezmond Xavier in 10:01. Rating: battle royals can't be rated really
16th - Dave Sullivan
15th - Damien Sandow
14th - Sami Zayn
13th - Garett Bischoff
12th - Sammy Guevara
11th - Stevie Richards
10th - Terry Taylor
9th - Hangman Adam Page
8th - Baron Corbin
7th - Hollywood Nova
6th - Big Bully Busick
5th - Nikita Koloff
4th - Vladimir Koloff
3rd - Krusher Kruschev
2nd - Dustin "Screech" Diamond

WINNER - Dezmond Xavier

Next up: World Champion's Tournament - First Round

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
@Johnny Blaze as the winner of the Battle Royal, Dezmond Xavier has the right to choose a special stipulation for his first round match against Damien Sandow. So, what's it going to be?

I’m going to say..... a Falls Count Anywhere.

Reactions: TOP GUY TIME