• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Superstars Draft Volume #2

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Here's the deal, all of the feds are now defunct except mine and DWFA.

[MENTION=75]MKT[/MENTION], [MENTION=296]Ghostface Killa[/MENTION] and [MENTION=78]TactMrBlack[/MENTION] will host a draft to select their rosters.

The 2013 draft will begin at approximately 6:05 PM EST.

Anyone else may join in by signing up here before draft time.

Rules and draft order, as well as the list of taken performers, will be posted before the draft starts.

Good luck to you all and if you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a message.

TactMrBlack

Do I have a certain time to draft my people? As I will be working at that time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kross Rhodes

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
If you aren't gonna be around you can PM Brandon or I with a list of preference for next pick. It's good to least 5 to 10 in case your first preference is already taken

Sabretooth

Here's the deal, all of the feds are now defunct except mine and DWFA.

[MENTION=75]MKT[/MENTION], [MENTION=296]Ghostface Killa[/MENTION] and @ TactMrBlack will host a draft to select their rosters.

The 2013 draft will begin at approximately 6:05 PM EST. Anyone else may join in by signing up here before draft time.

Good luck to you all and if you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a message.

Your fed isn't defunct? Did you even do your first show?

As for me participating in this, I want to say yes but I don't trust myself to keep up with it so pass.

Kross Rhodes

Your fed isn't defunct? Did you even do your first show?

As for me participating in this, I want to say yes but I don't trust myself to keep up with it so pass.

Seeing as I'm sticking around for the 2013 League, I'd have to say no, I'm not defunct.