• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Superstar Spotlight Series: Your Favorite #HEEL Dolph Ziggler

DammitC

I've been a proud fan of Dolph Ziggler since May 2012, and I've been behind the guy since then :drose

Ziggler is one of the most under-appreciated/underrated talents on the main roster.

One of my all-time favorite moments of Ziggler is when he cashed in the MITB contract on the post-Wrestlemania 29 episode of Raw back in 2013. It's my 2nd all-time favorite MITB cash-in (behind Seth Rollins's) too! Plus, Ziggler being the sole survivor of Team Cena at Survivor Series 2014 after eliminating 4 men is another all-time favorite moment of him :banderas:

I'm just happy that they're still keeping Ziggler fairly relevant on Smackdown atm.

He's arguably been the #3 heel on Smackdown this past month (behind Bray Wyatt and Baron Corbin) :)

Edit:

Are you done spamming the fan threads 24/7, @Necro ? .

Last edited:

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
I legit wasn't watching wrestling at the point in time when Dolph was going for the main title and everything. So I didn't see this until just now. That promo was great, obviously was real or I can't see anyone fighting back emotion like that in wrestling. Good, good stuff.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Miz and Ziggler honestly was one of the best feuds that year. The passion and importance they brought to the IC Title, was just amazing. Made it feel like the title to have honestly.