1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

WWE Superstar Shake-up 2018 Superstar Shake-up announced for next week's Raw and SmackDown LIVE

Discussion in 'General WWE' started by Smarkslayer, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

[​IMG]

Superstar Shake-up announced for next week's Raw and SmackDown LIVE

2. Champagne Charlie

Champagne Charlie Emotionless

d6hYDrE
    chrisjericho
    themiz
    Will be pretty good. I like having drafts after WM to freshen stuff up.

3. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

I'm not entirely sure we need annual drafts (hurts having brand identity IMO) but it's always entertaining.

4. Admin Post
    Dale

Dale Is Best For Business

emma
    randyorton
    mickiejames2
    therock
    lita3
    kofi
    I need to see Joe on SmackDown, I swear he could fucking thrive on there like AJ has done. I just feel as though he has every tool needed to be champion, just needs to stay healthy now.

Miz back on SmackDown and slowly rebuilding towards a feud in the summer with Bryan would be off the charts crazy good. Corbin going the other way.

One of New Day & Usos will most likely go to RAW and it's probably for the best because as good as their shit has been together, it's time for a break. Can see something like Benjamin & Gable / Fashion Police going to Raw too and then Apollo & Titus and 1 of Revial / The Club going to SmackDown.

Probably going to be alot of splits and swaps in the Women's division. Riott squad will split and Absolution will split. I was going to say I could see the champions switch brands too but that would cause some weirdass shit where they would have to swap belts with one another so that wouldn't work. Alexa and Mickie will split and wouldn't be surprised to see them swap Becky and Bayley either.

5. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Fuck no. ...KEEP JOE ON RAW....Brocks obviously taking the spring and summer off for international fight week and I'd rather see Reigns/Joe over another goddamn Braun feud.