• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SuperSmackdown July 3rd Live discussion thread

Matt

Champion
Crayo said:
Wait what's this battle royal?

dunno but the winner will get to be the GM next week :yay:

I'm hoping regal will be in it :D and Alex Riley!!!

but kane has to win though.. would be funny if AJ was in it and won though

Leo C

Backlund Mark
20 man Battle Royal featuring guys like Punk, Sheamus and Cena with the winner being SD GM next week.

Crayo

The Boss
Will probably be Punk or Cena since they appear often on SmackDown now, they'll use it to progress storylines surely.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
I markymark for your posts, brother. Should be a good crowd for tonight in here from the looks of things. Really am excited on who will win the GM spot for next week. Regal could be great, but im pushing for a superstar heel to get the W and have some chaos involved.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
I am always optimistic heading into a show Aids. Add to the fact that I actually enjoy Smackdown most of the time.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
AidsJohnson said:
Where is that optimism we love so much from you? This will be magical, splendid, amazing, creative, superb...etc.

When the show's emblem is blue, Crayo turns blue for it.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Spot i know you is, i was quoting Crayo and his glass-must be-half full approach lately. I cant even concentrate on anything when im under rainmans posts, that GIF is incredible.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
AidsJohnson said:
Spot i know you is, i was quoting Crayo and his glass-must be-half full approach lately. I cant even concentrate on anything when im under rainmans posts, that GIF is incredible.

I can fix that

d3a8407f86f8e4492c947a3321cb0607.jpg