Supermayne

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

exC.On

Reaction score
Rep for comments.
This is my champ sig. SUPERMAYNE!
hs48er.png

Here's just 2 of the several sigs I made for peepshow, just happened to be my favorites.
ncbo0i.png

Even though this one is simple, I just like it.
148q1y1.png

jwind

Reaction score
dude, i saw your sig earlier and i love it.

jwind

Reaction score
i'm so jealous of it i'm going to have to make some sweet MitB sig now.

Spity94

Reaction score
Amazing work as always, not much to say about the title sig, i like it and its pretty well done.

The first Hayley sig is pretty good, the blueish green could be toned down a little bit though imo. The text is pretty legit and the arrows are a nice touch, i like the border you made but it cuts off her eyes on both sides and it's bothering me lol

I like the second one as well, maybe alittle but more than the first one. Some people may say its too grungy but i think it works pretty good. Only thing i don't like is how some pixels on her face are still just popping out the original color of the picture, if those areas were runned through with the sponge tool a little bit, it would look better imo.

Keep up the good work :y:

C4

Your signature is awesome.

The work on the text on the Hayley Signature is fantastic, you're perhaps the best GFX'r around here. :y:

exC.On

Reaction score
Spity, If I understand what you mean about the second Hayley signature. It was originally that. But I switched it last minute because it seemed flat after looking at it for awhile. Oh and the border may bother some, but originally it covered her eyes, just so people can focus on her smile. But I changed it cause most wouldn't realize who it was. But thanks!

and thanks c4. Appreciate everyone's comments.