superman sig used for battle

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

.Arv

Reaction score
3copypj1.jpg

Reaction score
right now from my veiw it looks liek a pic of superman then just added a couple of brushes and your name nothign creative so right now until i know its a custom made bg adn not just a original pic with some brushes i am not rating hating or masterbating

Mazz

Reaction score
Its actually not that bad. The only things I really hate are A) the ammount of dark area and B) the text.

7/10

.Arv

Reaction score
only brushes i used was for smudgeing. rest was a c4d render on the left side and fliters..and i thougt it was creative to make one side light and one side dark .. with the render.. sun+obejct = shadow

Reaction score
I agree with MC here. It looks good, but doesnt really show your skill if you just are adding some brush work and filters to a pre existing image...:/

.Arv

Reaction score
I agree with MC here. It looks good, but doesnt really show your skill if you just are adding some brush work and filters to a pre existing image...:/
i dont use brushes as i said before >_>