Supercard of Honor VII Predictions thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
They've just blown their load for a feel good moment I think they've realized they won't progress as a company anymore, isn't it Brisco vs Briscoe at Border Wars now?

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Most dominant champion they've had in a while beaten by a tag team wrestler :facepalm:

I love the Briscoes but not as world champions. Terrible decision IMO, Steen should gtfo if he can. It seems like the ship is sinking faster than I thought.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Testify said:
I love Steen, but Briscoe needed this. One good thing that ROH has done right in a whole year. Kudos.

I wouldn't say he needed it tbh, it was built up pretty well with Briscoe as the underdog who couldn't win the big one but the potential for a SCUM break up for Steen is gone and I don't see what Jay can offer them going forward, he'll be entertaining absolutely but I can't help but feel they missed the boat on how Steen dropped it.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
Most dominant champion they've had in a while beaten by a tag team wrestler :facepalm:

I love the Briscoes but not as world champions. Terrible decision IMO, Steen should gtfo if he can. It seems like the ship is sinking faster than I thought.

Expect Mark vs Jay to be a decent feud, hopefully Jay turns and joins Scum as their champion. You can turn Steen face from this (he shook Jay's hand so may have already)

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Dirk Diggler said:
I wouldn't say he needed it tbh, it was built up pretty well with Briscoe as the underdog who couldn't win the big one but the potential for a SCUM break up for Steen is gone and I don't see what Jay can offer them going forward, he'll be entertaining absolutely but I can't help but feel they missed the boat on how Steen dropped it.

ROH stream was once again fucked up during the ME, so half the people didn't even see the finish and the title change. ROH just can't break through. :facepalm:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Testify said:
ROH stream was once again fucked up during the ME, so half the people didn't even see the finish and the title change. ROH just can't break through. :facepalm:

Yeah I heard about that, apparently it cut out went back on to Kevin Kelly saying it was a huge moment and then cut back out :dawg: Fucking idiots running this company.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Dirk Diggler said:
Yeah I heard about that, apparently it cut out went back on to Kevin Kelly saying it was a huge moment and then cut back out :dawg: Fucking idiots running this company.

In old days, I'd blame :cornette: , but I guess I can't anymore lmao.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Dirk Diggler said:
They've just blown their load for a feel good moment I think they've realized they won't progress as a company anymore, isn't it Brisco vs Briscoe at Border Wars now?

It's Briscoe vs Cole @ Border Wars. Mark had his title match last week at a house show (same one that had the Haas/Redwood debacle).

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
It's Briscoe vs Cole @ Border Wars. Mark had his title match last week at a house show (same one that had the Haas/Redwood debacle).

Well fuck my arse I thought it was Jay vs Mark, my bad. I still expect a briscoes feud before too long.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Dirk Diggler said:
Well fuck my arse I thought it was Jay vs Mark, my bad. I still expect a briscoes feud before too long.

Briscoe vs Briscoe will happen unless Jay is a transitional champ to put it on Cole. Could still be done with say Mark somehow costing Jay the title by accident and Jay thus turning and siding with SCUM to get his belt back and get back at his lil bro.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Briscoe vs Briscoe will happen unless Jay is a transitional champ to put it on Cole. Could still be done with say Mark somehow costing Jay the title by accident and Jay thus turning and siding with SCUM to get his belt back and get back at his lil bro.

God I hope not, Jay needs to run with this for a while yet. Not sure on Cole in ROH tbh, his PWG stuff is good but whenever I've seen him he's never impressed me for them. Maybe Roddy could chop him in the balls again.

Senhor Perfect said:
Time/place?

Next Tuesday, Canada.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Dirk Diggler said:
God I hope not, Jay needs to run with this for a while yet. Not sure on Cole in ROH tbh, his PWG stuff is good but whenever I've seen him he's never impressed me for them. Maybe Roddy could chop him in the balls again.
I'm confused by Cole. He's dropped every single belt he has on the independents and has done a couple of WWE try outs recently, but no news yet on if he is WWE bound.