• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
I was playing Mario, and it dawned on me. Mario has the most undeniable swag on the planet. He has possibly, the greatest swag of all time.

For one, we walk down the street like regular people. Not Mario, he runs, backflips, hell, if your standing in his way, he hops right over your head and keeps it moving.

He has no respect. If you make him mad, he'd kick a turtle shell at you. If thats not bad enough, he'd jump on your head. He KICKS PEOPLE OF PLANETS. Who wouldn't wanna throw a guy off the planet?

He smokes the best drugs. Especially when it comes to "shrooms". He has shrooms that makes him hallucinate, throw fire balls, fly, ice skate, see ghost, etc.

He's also a pimp. He has one of the sexiest white chicks on earth, he doesn't buy her shit. Instead, he makes her wear the same pink dress everyday, and she still looks good in it. She's looks so good, Giant alligators (Kupa) try to kidnap her almost every day.

Most people have pet dogs and Cats, if they're lucky...He has a pet DINOSAUR :shocking: Step your game up.

We live from check to check with the saying "Money doesn't grow on trees". Mario is a Go-Getter. If he needs gold, he finds it, usually floating in the sky...THE SKY

He does all of this while wearing Timberland boots, blue overalls, and a red STL Cardinals fitted hat.

Super Mario = G.O.A.T. :yes:

Rell

Reaction score
Mario was made in Japan, but speaks English and Spanish :shocking:

Mario > Chuck Norris

Enigma22

Reaction score
well chuck norris is 3-D... oOOooOooO what now? lol

or 4-D?

Rell

Reaction score
Mario can come back from the dead by eating Mushrooms :yes: