• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Mario Bros: The Movie (2023)

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
3E318E56-250F-456F-A439-9C0D9D38D1BD.jpeg

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
I fucking love the Mario Kart scenes. I just love that it seems to be playing such a huge part in this movie, those scenes look absolutely amazing.

Doom

La Bestia
Absolutely loved the trailer. It really makes me want to watch the movie.

This is such good shit!

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Livid to see there are no screenings in the original version near my place, I might have to wait one week or two before they schedule one and I can see it.
No dubbed version for me, especially with the price of tickets.

Sabretooth

Just watched the movie. Super super fun film. Is it gonna stay with you for days? Probably not lol. It was exactly what it needed to be though. It was very funny. Good script. And a big homage to the games. Could it have been a little more complex? Sure but that’s a small complaint. Overall really fun film.

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Saw this in theaters. Fun watch, not something I’d rewatch over and over again, but I don’t regret going.