• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Bowl LV Live Dicussion

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Super_Bowl_LV.png

Sunday February 7th
6:30 PM ET CBS

maxresdefault.jpg

The AFC Champions the Kansas City Cheifs take on the NFC Champions the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the Super Bowl.

Who will raise the Vince Lombardi Trophy?

Carter

Capomandamento, Underboss, Consigliere, Three Captain's
So who's gonna tell me who's favand why ?? In the UK,betting shops it's not advertised unlike on skysports.com

Doom

La Bestia
News from Demarcus Robinson and AB:

Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Demarcus Robinson was activated off the NFL's reserve/COVID-19 list on Friday and will be available to play in Super Bowl LV, while Tampa Bay Buccaneers receiver Antonio Brown is officially listed as questionable for Sunday's game.

Robinson practiced with the Chiefs on Friday for the first time since being placed on the list for being a close contact of someone who had tested positive. He had to test negative for five straight days before coming off the list and returning to practice.
ESPN

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Oh man, if Antonio Brown doesn't play, I'll be far happier. Fuck that guy.

Also guess who works during the Super Bowl and is gonna probably get swarmed by assholes. :stephena3:

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
Antonio Brown and Sammy Watkins will be active.

I just hope for a good game. Hopefully my DVR works so that ill be able to watch the full game when I get home.