• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SUP

DammitC

Y'all might know me, some might not. I do see some familiar faces on here. So howdy doo I appreciate the hunter and steph and trips avatar too. Didn't know they gave cool custom avatars. Badass.

Hey, welcome to WS, and happy New Year! :D

For the record, do you know what went down over there? Is it for now, or is it for good?

I think you’re generally harmless too, so that’s why I believe that you’re the odd one out of those bunch :p

Brad Boyd

Hey, welcome to WS, and happy New Year! :D

For the record, do you know what went down over there? Is it for now, or is it for good?

I think you’re generally harmless too, so that’s why I believe that you’re the odd one out of those bunch :p
Thanks man happy new year! Appreciate the support. It was said our bans were permanent. But theres a chance things can change next week. Woods been there for a long time i think it was his first ban. So this is pretty surprising for everyone really to cop permabans.

Last edited:

DammitC

Thanks man happy new year! Appreciate the support. It was said our bans were permanent. But theres a chance things can change next week. Woods been there for a long time i think it was his first ban. So this is pretty surprising for everyone really to cop permabans.

I still think that somehow you'll all be back by the end of next week (except for @Cult03).

Anyway, even if you don't, you are better off here! This community is much more friendly! I've come to really appreciate being a member here after joining in December 2019 :)

Are you planning on watching Smackdown later today with us live in the chatbox?

It'll be fun with more folks reacting together on there! I'll tag you on there as a friendly reminder :)

For the record, I ALSO host my thread-series on this site too :D

My threads are ALL on this sub-section here in case you're searching for them. Just make sure that you remember the location of the primary section first before visiting this sub-section within that one ;)

Anyway, I don't begin my rating threads for 2021 until the first Monday of the New Year (which I do every year) :p

Brad Boyd

I still think that somehow you'll all be back by the end of next week (except for @Cult03).

Anyway, even if you don't, you are better off here! This community is much more friendly! I've come to really appreciate being a member here after joining in December 2019 :)

Are you planning on watching Smackdown later today with us live in the chatbox?

It'll be fun with more folks reacting together on there! I'll tag you on there as a friendly reminder :)

For the record, I ALSO host my thread-series on this site too :D

My threads are ALL on this sub-section here in case you're searching for them. Just make sure that you remember the location of the primary section first before visiting this sub-section within that one ;)

Anyway, I don't begin my rating threads for 2021 until the first Monday of the New Year (which I do every year) :p
The activity in those threads isn't there compared to wf but hopefully it picks up more for the ratings threads in 2021. But I see some of the weekly shows for wwe can get anywhere from 10-15 pages. Thats good to see.

DammitC

Yea, we're really active during Raw, Dynamite/NXT, AND Smackdown :p

Hell, we're on the Smarkbox too in case you want to chat with us now. We're chatting about our favorite rumble matches ;)

Brad Boyd

Yea, we're really active during Raw, Dynamite/NXT, AND Smackdown :p

Hell, we're on the Smarkbox too in case you want to chat with us now. We're chatting about our favorite rumble matches ;)
15 pages of smackdown compared to 4 on average at WF is pretty significant even if its by a little lol edit: for some reason i thought you said you guys arent active lol

Last edited: