• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sunny is in search of Co-stars for Onlyfans videos

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
She'll send me locked videos and shit and then I'll be like,

"Hey so who would you have loved to manage in 1997, would it have been like Rocky Maivia, I knew you were high on him, or would it have been someone different"

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
I would have checked her only fans out but she's asking nearly 30 bucks. Even I'm not that disturbed.

Necro

She'll send me locked videos and shit and then I'll be like,

"Hey so who would you have loved to manage in 1997, would it have been like Rocky Maivia, I knew you were high on him, or would it have been someone different"
I have a feeling you'd pay 27 bucks for her onlyfans only to get to the page, and see all the videos locked, and wanting money for each one.

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry

For anyone who is interested.

Uh... I'll be right back, guys.

Also, regarding the Sunny '96 look... I completely prefer her '09 look.
9799764.jpg

Last edited:

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
If you use transitive property, then if you co-star with her in one of films that means you slept with everyone she has, which includes, Shawn Micheals, Dolph Ziggler, Chris Candido, and so forth.

Necro

If you use transitive property, then if you co-star with her in one of films that means you slept with everyone she has, which includes, Shawn Micheals, Dolph Ziggler, Chris Candido, and so forth.
Being Eskimo bros with those guys. Would be a sweet almost tooooo sweeeet convo starter.