• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sunny is in search of Co-stars for Onlyfans videos

Butters

That's Me!
tCTFuEciJg9S6q5wH6EyK0bDsQa.jpg

TeaDrinkingLimey

“Glass? Who gives a shit about glass?”
Never really seen the appeal of Onlyfans.

Most of the videos and images for the top earners and “celebrities” get screenshotted and screen recorded anyway.

Plus, there’s actual better adult content out there for free.

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Never really seen the appeal of Onlyfans.

Most of the videos and images for the top earners and “celebrities” get screenshotted and screen recorded anyway.

Plus, there’s actual better adult content out there for free.
I assume it's similar to wanting to see someone you know naked. There's probably much better people to see, but it's the intrigue.

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
TAMMY SYTCH FILES TO TRADEMARK SUNNY
By Steven Fernandes on 2021-07-14 09:20:00
On 7/9, Tammy Lynn Sytch applied to trademark 'Sunny' for "G & S: Entertainment services, namely, providing professional wrestling and sports exhibitions, shows, and performances by professional manager, wrestler, referee, promoter, commissioner, and entertainer rendered live and through all forms of broadcast media, including television and radio, and via the internet or commercial online services; Providing wrestling and sporting interviews, news reports, comments, writings, entertainment, and information rendered live and through all forms of media, including television and radio, and via the internet or commercial online services."

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
TAMMY SYTCH FILES TO TRADEMARK SUNNY
By Steven Fernandes on 2021-07-14 09:20:00
On 7/9, Tammy Lynn Sytch applied to trademark 'Sunny' for "G & S: Entertainment services, namely, providing professional wrestling and sports exhibitions, shows, and performances by professional manager, wrestler, referee, promoter, commissioner, and entertainer rendered live and through all forms of broadcast media, including television and radio, and via the internet or commercial online services; Providing wrestling and sporting interviews, news reports, comments, writings, entertainment, and information rendered live and through all forms of media, including television and radio, and via the internet or commercial online services."

Good for her, about time she gets it back.