Summerween Trivia Game!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
1: What reasoning did actor Robert Englund give for not returning as Freddy Krueger in the Nightmare on Elm Street remake?
He thought he was getting too old which is not true dammit!
3: In the movie Final Destination, there is a FBI agent Agent Sherk. Who is he named after?
Max Sherk. Thank you Dead Meat for that one.

3: Scissorman is from what video game series?
Clock Tower!
1: What band did the theme for A Nightmare on Elm Street III: The Dream Warriors?
Dokken!
2: He's Back, performed by Alice Cooper, is the theme to which Friday 13th movie?
Jason Lives.
1: What was the name of the group of kids in the TV series Are You Afraid of the Dark?
The Midnight Society
1: What is my favorite Horror movie?
I remember you saying something about Slither.
2: What is my favorite Horror Anime?
Death Note.
1: I was named after which Horror Icon?
Mate, I don't even know what your first name is so.... Jason.
2: What are the three genres of Horror I enjoy the most?
Slasher, Psychological and Found Footage.
3: Why does each category have three questions?
Because it equals up to 18....which means something.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
1: What reasoning did actor Robert Englund give for not returning as Freddy Krueger in the Nightmare on Elm Street remake?
He thought he was getting too old which is not true dammit!
3: In the movie Final Destination, there is a FBI agent Agent Sherk. Who is he named after?
Max Sherk. Thank you Dead Meat for that one.
3: Scissorman is from what video game series?
Clock Tower!
1: What band did the theme for A Nightmare on Elm Street III: The Dream Warriors?
Dokken!
2: He's Back, performed by Alice Cooper, is the theme to which Friday 13th movie?
Jason Lives.
1: What was the name of the group of kids in the TV series Are You Afraid of the Dark?
The Midnight Society
2: What is my favorite Horror Anime?
Death Note.
1: I was named after which Horror Icon?
Mate, I don't even know what your first name is so.... Jason.
You got a good amount right, and I am impressed, so once Nikki responds I will declare the winner and tell all the answers.

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
You got a good amount right, and I am impressed, so once Nikki responds I will declare the winner and tell all the answers.
Yeah... Sorry. I'm gonna humbly step down on this one. I believe @The Reagmaster has most of the correct answers as well. This was fun so Can't wait til u do another.
[automerge]1567261518[/automerge]
Yeah... Sorry. I'm gonna humbly step down on this one. I believe @The Reagmaster has most of the correct answers as well. This was fun so Can't wait til u do another.
Some of his answers are what I would've said anyhow.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
With Nikki dropping out, I am here to say that @The Reagmaster is the winner with 20 points, followed by @Just Kevin with 15, and @Grievous II with 11, and coming in last was @The Wolf Priestess with 9. Everyone did a good job, and come October I hope to see you all again.

Now, here is the August 31 series of answers, and a little fun question I was going to ask for every was "Where did I get the name Summerween from?" but decided against it and will give everyone one extra point, which was accounted in the final score, just because this has been fun for me. Also, the answer would have been Gravity Falls.
1: Robert Englund said that he was too old to do another Freddy movie.
2: Rob Zombie had a brief voice cameo in the movie Slither as Dr. Karl.
3: Max Schreck the man who played Count Orlok in Nosferatu.
1: It is a type of fine wine that was drunk by the villain in Edgar Allen Poe’s story The Cask of Amontillado
2: Something Wicked This Way Comes by Ray Bradbury
3: Abdul Alhazred was the author of The Necronomicon
1: Laissez-Faire Capitalism
2: Stephen King was the author and the show was Twin Peaks
3: The Clock Tower series
1: Dokken
2: Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives
3: The song Vivid Red by The Misfits was inspired by the opening scene of the 1992 version of Dracula, which shows Vlad the Impaler in battle.
1: The Midnight Society
2: Wes Craven appeared in the 1985 episode of The Twilight Zone entitled Children’s Zoo
3: Daniel Craig appeared in the 1996 Tales for the Crypt episode entitled Smoke Wrings
1: Freddy vs Jason is my favorite of all time though the 1992 Dracula film would have been accepted as well
2: Hellsing is my favorite of all time though Death Note, Tokyo Ghoul, Another, and Shiki were acceptable as well
3: Uzumaki is my favorite of all though Tomie, Tokyo Ghoul, Death Note, Hellsing, and Happy Sugar Life were acceptable as well
1: Though I go by the name Seth/Seto on forums, and even in real life at times, I have said a handful of times that my real first name is Jaysin, now spelt as Jason, and my mother named me after Jason Voorhees. Seth is my middle name and was named after the Egyptian God of Destruction
2: Slasher is my favorite genre of Horror, followed by Supernatural or Psychological, and finished by Sci-Fi or Gothic. The last two tend to switch in and out a lot of times.
3: Things of evil and misfortune comes in three, and I am the third child out of five.

Last edited:
Reactions: Just Kevin

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Just a update, I have decided not to do the October Halloween Triva game

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I am sorry, and trust me I am disappointed as well.
Awwww! Well, Whatever is going on, I do Hope the best for ya Seto-san!

Status
Not open for further replies.