• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Summerween Trivia Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
What is the Summerween Trivia Game? Simple. For the 31days of August, I will ask 31 questions relating to Horror, and whoever has the most points at the end of August 31 will win a grand prize of...1,000 Halloween Bucks! 2nd place will be 500 and 3rd place will be 250. So enjoy and stay spooky friends.

August 1st question: Who was the killer in Friday the 13th? Answer: Pamela Voorhees (Answered by Brock)

August 2nd question: What was the name of the cat in Pet Sematary? Answer: Church (Answered by Reapmaster)

August 3rd question: What Edgar Allen Poe story did The Insane Clown Posse make a song about? Answer: The Tell-Tale Heart and the song was Ol' Evil Eye (Answered by no one)

Last edited:

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
*starts checking every horror wikipedia pages*

Nah, I'm just kidding I like trivia games.
Do you know how many you would have to check, lol? I mean this includes books, movies, etc.
You starting with 3 questions?
Nope. Those were the previous questions I asked on my status. A single question is given out every day until the 31st. I posted just posted the previous three to give an idea of what to look for.

Crash

August 4th Question: What Classic Horror movie has the line "Listen to them, the children of the night. What music they make!" in it?
Arfgfgehufhwddp!!! I hate it when I know the line but no idea what movie it is from... I'm pretty sure it is a werewolf type of movie or something?

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Arfgfgehufhwddp!!! I hate it when I know the line but no idea what movie it is from... I'm pretty sure it is a werewolf type of movie or something?
That I can't say whether it is a werewolf movie or not, but I will say "Classic Horror" is written that way for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.