• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Xcellence

Reaction score
(I requested this under a new account as I hadn't been on these forums in maybe a year and had forgotten my username and password, however I had it resent and now i am back on my original account which is this one. Sorry about the hocuspocus.)

Summerslam ppv poster
*Theme: Dream Match of The Decade / War Games

*Colours: Sumerslam colours, so green, blue etc but use whatever you think works.

*Person(s): Kurt ANgle (World Champion) vs Bret Hart this placed biggest and is the dream match of the decade / elswhere show Edge, HHH, Batista and Orton who will be in a 4 way. Somewhere fit the war games structure in the pic, i was thinking in the background off all tese guys and place Eric Bischoff on one side and Vince McMahon on the other.

*Text: Dream Match of The Decade / The Biggest Blockbuster of the Summer

Font: Whatever you like

*Size: PPV Poster

Pics: WHatever you hink works but have Vince McMahon with his more recent hair e.g. when it grew back after being shaved and Bischoff with Black hair and if possible n nWo colours.

Name placement: Wherever, but make sure the SUmmerslam logo is big enough like it would be on a poster advertising the event.

REP WILL BE ADDED FOR ALL ATTEMPTS, MORE REP FOR BETTER ONES AND MORE FOR QUICKER ONES.

Wrestling Station

how would you rep people when you are not having rep power?
warned.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Yeah, dude the request sounds challenging, and fun; but I can't fulfill the request without you having ANY rep power. SOOOO I will rep you to help you out. Expect an attempt once you have one rep power

Xcellence

Reaction score
okay cool and thanks. I had this account in 07 and I had my own btb and everything and used to get some posters made by weebo i believe his username was. But for some reason my rep power and post count has gone down to nothing. ANytips on how to get rep power back up?