SUMMERSLAM I Feel good

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

samborambo

Reaction score
I think the card is going to shape up well for Summerslam, And has the potential for being pay per view of the year. But what really intrigues me is that I kind of think this could be a real feel good pay per view. I think for certain Cena will drop the belt to Orton, I think the at least one of the Hardy's will win there retrospective belt. CM Punk will finally be crowned champ and the return of HHH and Rey. All in all Summerslam could be one hell of a pay per view, And the benchmark for the WWE leading up to next years Wrestlemania.

PeepShow

Good little paragraph you got there, but I really only see one title changing hands. I just think they arent going to give the belt to CM Punk just yet. The way things are looking on ECw, I just cant see him with the belt. I mean with everything Morrison is doing right now, it just wouldnt make sense, but then again, it is the WWE :)

btman

Reaction score
Summerslam has always been my favorite PPV, except for the last 2 years it kind of sucked for the most part. I hope it changes this year.

Reaction score
Good little paragraph you got there, but I really only see one title changing hands. I just think they arent going to give the belt to CM Punk just yet. The way things are looking on ECw, I just cant see him with the belt. I mean with everything Morrison is doing right now, it just wouldnt make sense, but then again, it is the WWE :)

yeah but remember... WWE has seemed to be making a 180 here. theyre suprising us, making their top guys lose to seemingly push others (lashley to kennedy, cena to carlito) and lots of other things. i think WWE is getting things together again.

anyway, good paragraph. i think youre right on everything but the CM Punk thing like Peep said. i just said the above b/c hes still judging WWE when I feel they are turning around.

ncryan10

Reaction score
Summerslam has always been my favorite PPV, except for the last 2 years it kind of sucked for the most part. I hope it changes this year.

last year sucked but the year before was really good the jerico and cena rey and eddie ladder undertaker orton batista and jbl hbk vs hulk the first 3 matchs sucked though

Ed_cena

Reaction score
i dont now but, i think that cena retains,because the plans are changing with the recent injuries (jeff hardy and lashley), but i dont now.

Reaction score
It looks like it may be good...but I don't know if CM Punk will win because Morrison just started his new gimmick which will make him keep the title for a while

Reaction score
No, Punk will not win the title. As for Orton adn Cena, I just can't see Cena holding the title after SummerSlam. Orton has proven that he deserves the title and at SummerSlam we will have a new WWE champion.

I also think that it is Matt Hardys time to hold the U.S title

MikeRaw

Man I agree it should be great...I hope it lives up and summerslam is usually a great PPV...The potential is there and matches like Cena/Orton and some other that we see announced like possibly Carlito/Kennedy and maybe even a Hardy/MVP/Flair triple threat could all be great....If done right....However looking back at what I just said excites me man...MVP/Hardy/Flair would be amazing.This is sort of off topic but it makes sense because you have Hardy/MVP rivalry...Also MVP has a beef with Flair and so does Masters so you could have either triple threat or fatal four way and it could steal the show.They all have diff styles and could blend great...Anyways it should be a great ppv and has the potential...

Reaction score
^^MotN Fatal Four Way right there. and they could suprise us, put the title on Masters. i heard Vince wants to push Masters alot. but then have Hardy beat Masters so MVP doesnt lose any credibility? idk, something like that.

Truth

Reaction score
Summerslam thread has already been made, thanks for waisting 5 minutes of all your lifes to make a post that wont matter, it brightens up my day.

Status
Not open for further replies.