SummerSlam 2004 in 60 Seconds.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score

Also known as the night when Randy Orton found the World title in the middle of the ring.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
HHH should have lost!! :no:

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I was at that event. JBL/Taker was a bag of shit match. It was ruined early cause a fan jumped the barricade, went onto JBLs limo and revealed the false roof. We were doing the wave during the whole match while most were chanting boring. Eugene got some huge pops though. I was a huge Orton mark at the time and half jizzed when he won.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
This was a so-so Summerslam. I didn't care for HHH/Eugene, even though the feud had good build. I also hated Eugene, not because WWE portraying a semi-Blue character was offensive or anything, I just couldn't stand him. Undertaker/JBL was meh and the crowd was clearly disinterested in it as well (think that was the first time we saw the Canadian crowd do the wave since like Wrestlemania 6 or something.) Orton/Benoit was a good match but it had little to no build that I remember and I didn't care for Orton winning the belt or his boring face run afterwards. I guess as a match on the card though, I shouldn't judge what came afterwards, it was good. Angle/Guerrero was great, though. I don't even recall the rest of the card.