Suitable Flesh (2023)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
suitable-flesh.jpg

Release Date: TBA 2023

Cast
Synopsis: After murdering her young patient, a once-esteemed psychiatrist helplessly watches her life spiral into a nightmarish maelstrom of supernatural hysteria and gruesome deaths, all linked to a seemingly unstoppable ancient curse.

Trailer:

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Went in to this with no expectations and ended up really enjoying it. I feel like it had some elements of Smile as well, another horror I thought was really good recently. If you enjoyed that film at all, I really do think you would vibe with the atmosphere of this film in a huge way and especially with the way the story is structured and told, the beginning portions in particular. I feel like it captures some of the same sort of heavy, inescapable paranoia that is felt throughout. I thought Heather Graham was awesome here, it is worth watching just for her performance. She killed this role. Judah Lewis is great too, I liked him in The Babysitter too.