Suicide returning? Daniels too?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ro316

Reaction score
Im going with Umaga (for vince) and Lashley (for trump)

xtremebadass

^^^Well you must be an ******* too for posting in this thread

I refuse to look at spoilers, I like the hype, lol

xtremebadass

Man who cares, why put ur two cents in anyways? if you just want to cause probs man

Reaction score
Everybody's saying it's going to be Lashley for Trump. I still think it could end up being Hogan though.

ro316

Reaction score
eddie guerrero vs owen hart ????:34:
....only if mr perfect is the referee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xtremebadass

Well those bastards at Entertainment Tonight gave it away, I am pissed now I am not going to be surprised

Mike1989

Reaction score
I would of prefered to have seen someone other than Lashley but hey. Its better than them eeching off the Hogan\Andre match with the supposed Khali and Hogan match rumourd.

Reaction score
Trump's representative is most likely to be Lashley but it would be great if his representive could be Mick Foley, Foley win and fued with McMahon right through to Wrestlemania 24. We all know how McMahon fired Foley last year now would be a great time to bring him back and have him feud with Vince and Umaga.

MeenSween18

Reaction score
Well those bastards at Entertainment Tonight gave it away, I am pissed now I am not going to be surprised

yeah... i saw that episode... with the photoshoot with vince/umaga and trump/lashley... took a good bit of my interest out of this monday's RAW

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
PWInsider said:
Christopher Daniels appeared at last night's Impact taping, working under a mask as Suicide, defeating Brian Kendrick. Daniels had portrayed Suicide in the past during the period Frankie Kazarian was injured. I am told there are plans for Daniels to work additional dates as Suicide and a Curry Man return might not be out of the question as well.

In speaking to sources in both TNA and Ring of Honor (where Daniels is under contract), his working for TNA will have no effect on his ROH commitments and he remains signed to Ring of Honor.

Wasn't a fan of Suicide when Kaz was initially portraying him the same when Daniels had to take over for Kaz when he got injured. Plus TNA didn't have nothing for Christopher Daniels when Bischoff and Hogan came in last year so he left and went back to Ring of Honor. So I hope that additional plans for him to appear as Suicide don't happen.