OOC Suggestions for the PS4 League

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Okay so first of all I'm taking some sort of action right now because I don't want to see Sonic (who has put a lot of work in this league since frosty's departure) be in a bad mood that this gets closed down. Now let me just start to say this is for FUN. It's meant to make people laugh, it's been taken too seriously.

Now this is a thread for EVERYONE in the forums, with a PS4, Xbox, Nintendo or nothing to implement ideas. Give us some ideas that'll make the league interesting, fun, competitive. Please do try and give some ideas, I'd hate to see this get taken down as it is a fun thing to do. Here are my ideas I have

1. The superstar who holds the main title gets an attribute boost of 3. Mid card title (IC Title) gets an attribute boost of 2. Survival title gets an attribute boost of 1. Giving them the advantage on picking up a win due to them being the champion.

2. This idea should really be implemented but that is if the Owners agree. Find a WWE content youtuber who's interested in this and pay them to do a series. Not only does this gain the attention of the league but gains the member base of the forums in general.

What is your ideas?

Reactions: Welsh-Wizard-97

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
2. This idea should really be implemented but that is if the Owners agree. Find a WWE content youtuber who's interested in this and pay them to do a series. Not only does this gain the attention of the league but gains the member base of the forums in general.
YELLOW

Already did that...:p

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I'm not being rude but he sadly didn't have the subscribers nor views this needs for attention
Well Adam Blampied once went on the forum but he hasn't been seen since 2013. So Yellow is the biggest youtuber that we can get right now. :)

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
Well Adam Blampied once went on the forum but he hasn't been seen since 2013. So Yellow is the biggest youtuber that we can get right now. :emoji_slight_smile:
Lol my channel is dead, rip me

• Haha
Reactions: RedDwarfTechy