• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Dod is the one who makes the avatars and I am sure he will be willing to make some MMA avatars.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
You may know me better as K to the F to the C, KFC that's me that's me.

I told you about the site on msn about a month back :D Good to see that you finally made it across and signed up.

Itchweed

I’m hurt, I’m old and I work with children
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
I haven't read through the whole thread, but noticed you have a user spotlight, and a signature of the week section, showcasing the highlights of your forum. Why not bring in the awards for that? And have other ones like "Most Active Member". Idk, I just think Awards and ribbons are cool, :p.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
We have one award that has been previously handed out, Member of the Month for the month of January. For February there will be four awards handed out. Currently Dod and myself decide who should receive the award, it won't be user voted.

With reputation I decided that I don't want it here. It can easily be abused, like user voted awards can be, and so if people want to "rep" someone they can send them a pm or a visitor message or simply just mention it in a post.

Dom

Reaction score
I'd like to suggest a 'Popcorn' section. It's basically a spam section where the post count is off and you can post random things that don't really warrant an in-depth discussion. I'd like to make it clear that I do NOT mean a UC. There's no flaming in a popcorn section. I don't see how it could hurt really, just a kick back forum.

Also this was suggested and shot down, but I also think we should be able to post in the news feed threads. Just sayin'.

EDIT: Just realized that's what the "Off Topic Discussion" forum is. Thought that was more of a PWM style anything and everything section, my bad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.