• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

That's true. It did kind of kill the activity seeing we couldn't actually post in those threads, they were more RSS Feeds.

Ben

Think everyone is missing the point. All this would do is give the WWE section which is the most active on the site a more organized fell.

All News and Spoilers would be in one section.

Raw and other TV show discussions along with opinion threads like "Who should be The Next Champion" would be in another section.

All PPV Current and Past would be in it's own section.

Troy

Maybe its a have to see it to understand it type thing but I think i've got how it'd work

Members would post all the threads, there would be no news feed here. Any thread relating to news and spoilers would go in the news and spoilers section. Then any thread that discusses the WWE shows and the wrestlers on them would go in WWE Discussion.

Darth Shizzel said:
What does everyone think of a wrestling Smarks hall of fame for wrestlers?

Not sure about a HOF but maybe something like a yearly awards section where members can vote for Wrestler of the year, Heel of the year etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.