[Suggestion] Discussion on a new color for legends

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Can we open a discussion and vote on a permanent new color for the legends? I'm not super fond of yellow given the background color of the WWEF site. I'd suggest a color, but think a vote could be held to decide on a permanent color for the Legends group. Whacha think?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Suggestion

Voted black, give my team our color back, or give the rest of us BITW and D'Z and Rain GOAT awards.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Honestly didn't mind gold though. It represented what Legends were, the gold standard group. Changing the color, even to the black that I want will make it look just like something else in appearance, nit a gold standard since we'd also be getting rid of the glow.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Farooq's Eevee said:
Honestly didn't mind gold though. It represented what Legends were, the gold standard group. Changing the color, even to the black that I want will make it look just like something else in appearance, nit a gold standard since we'd also be getting rid of the glow.

That's what I thought. Anyway, no point discussing it here when there's a thread in the legend section.

Closed.