Suggestion a donate button

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I was think maybe the site could do with a paypal donation button either at the bottom of the site or in the user bar. Like this : https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_donate-intro-outside. I'm not sure if it could be integrated but it would make it easier for people to donate to the site.

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
Yeah there are a few myBB plugins for this. It would help for your reward system to earn that reward. Also would donators get a VIP status?

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score
Hmm, I'm sure if people were willing to donate, we could add an upgrade for donators.

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
Would be awesome to add that. I was going to donate anyway but a reward for it would be great.

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score
I'm not sure about donations just now because Crayo always has issues with Paypal.
Once he gets online I'll speak to him.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:
I was think maybe the site could do with a paypal donation button either at the bottom of the site or in the user bar. Like this : https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_donate-intro-outside. I'm not sure if it could be integrated but it would make it easier for people to donate to the site.

I'll add a page for it. I wanted to wait originally as I never like to add this in, as I don't want users getting the wrong idea. This site isn't for profit, the only money we want to receive is enough to cover hosting bills. But all donations are greatly appreciated.

We'll add a donation page, and create an upgraded group today for donators. Try and come up with a name for it? Perhaps have it called "Superstars" or something.

GAF said:
Yeah there are a few myBB plugins for this. It would help for your reward system to earn that reward. Also would donators get a VIP status?

Yep, not called VIP but like I said above, maybe Superstars? Want it related to wrestling. :). You'd also get the donation award.

seabs said:
Xanth how do we donate now anyway is it through paypal? If so whats the email?

PM me if you wish to have the email. I'll set up the page now, and reply when it's done :).

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I think the upgraded group could be called: M.A.M - Main Event Mafia (8-8)

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
GAF said:
What would be a suggested amount to donate for the 'Superstars' group?

$5 is normally the price I add for donation groups.

Jonathan said:
I think the upgraded group could be called: M.A.M - Main Event Mafia (8-8)

Might make a poll. Superstars, M.A.M, Legends (probably use this for a future higher-level donation group).